As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WORKPRO #ad
Hardened and Tempered Steel Blade, WORKPRO W043003 1” Wood Chisel – Wood Carving Chisel with Heavy-Duty Design, Woodworking Chisel for Use with Hammer or Mallet #adWORKPRO #ad
- Ergonomic handle grip ends are equipped with steel caps for use with hammers and mallets. Hardened and tempered steel blades; sharp and ready for use.
For use on soft and hard solid wood, plywood, composite and laminated wood products and material. Includes protective blade guard for storage in toolbox or handbag. High visibility and comfort shaped handles.
2. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Marples Construction Chisel, 1-inch 1768777 #adIRWIN #ad
- Irwin tools marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years. Ergonomic handle design with ProTouch Grip is durable enough to withstand jobsite abuse.
High-carbon steel blade delivers superior performance and edge retention, and stays sharp to the last inch. This all-purpose, bevel-edge chisel has a large strike cap and split-proof handle withstands repetitive hammer strikes.
|Manufacturer||Irwin Tools #ad|
3. Vanquish #ad
1" / 25mm 4606, VANQUISH High-Impact Wood Chisel with One-Piece Forged Blade Go-Thru Chisel Design for Woodworking #adVanquish #ad
- A hardened-steel blade delivers superior performance and retention cutting power edge. Ergonomic split proof acetate handle with soft grip for reinforced toughness and comfortable control.
Blade length: 5-1/2 inch / 140mm. Solid zinc-alloy striking end cap equipped for hammer strike. Made of fully-forged chrome vanadium steel core, the thru-tang chisel is strong and durable.
|Manufacturer||Real Steel Inc #ad|
4. WORKPRO #ad
Ergonomic Grip Handle w/Steel Butt, 1 Pack , 1 inch Wide Blade, WORKPRO W043007 Wood Chisel, Chrome-Vanadium Steel Construction, Blade Guards, Zinc #adWORKPRO #ad
- For use on soft and hard solid wood, plywood, composite and laminated wood products and material. Includes protective blade guard for storage in toolbox or handbag. Ergonomic handle grip equipped with a steel butt designed for heavy pounding from a hammer or mallet.
Drop-forged chrome-vanadium steel blade, that is heat treated for edge retention; sharp and ready for use. High visibility and comfort shaped handles with honed blade edges.
5. Spec Ops #ad
High-Carbon Steel Blade, Shock-Absorbing Grip, Spec Ops Tools Wood Chisel, 1" Blade #adSpec Ops #ad
- Width: 1”, handle length: 4. 875”, blade length: 4. 25”, overall length: 9. 125”. Beveled sides reduce friction for easier pocket cutting. Shock absorbing MOA grips with thumb pocket for sniper control. Limited lifetime warranty.
Hardened metal strike caps survive a lifetime of hammer strikes. Precision-honed to razor sharpness for easier cutting. 3% of all spec ops tools purchases are donated to veteran and first responder causes. High carbon steel blades for maximum edge retention. 100’ drop-tested to ensure durability on the harshest job sites.
|Brand||Spec Ops #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spec Ops Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty: specopstools.com/lifetime-warranty|
6. Buck Bros. #ad
Woodwork Chisel, For Woodworkers Tool Set, For Wood Chisel Sets, Carpentry Tools, Buck Brothers 1201030 3-Piece Professional Wood Chisel Set #adBuck Bros. #ad
- 3 sizes of chisels: the 3-piece chisel set includes 1 1/2 inch, 1 3/4 inch, and a 1 1 inch chisel; Woodworking chisel set is perfect for handling a wide variety of common carpentry jobs; Perfect addition to your carpenter tools set. Use with both hand and mallet: to make cuts with this small wood chisel, you don’t even need a wooden mallet; If you need a deeper cut though, the steel caps on the handles will allow you to do that by striking the chisel with a wooden chisel mallet.
Durable: this chisel set is crafted from high-grade tempered tool steel for optimal strength, durability, and power; The handle features steel capped ends and is composed of shatter-resistant acetate to stand up to repeated mallet strikes.
Precisely honed and sharpened: the steel chisel already arrives very sharp and can be easily sharpened if dulled by continued use; No matter how much you use these carpenter tools, you can count on them to keep working. Versatile tool: our wood carving tools are able to be used for many projects as they work with different types of wood; This wood working tool set is designed for all sorts of woodworking jobs with soft, hard, or manufactured wood products.
|Brand||Buck Bros. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buck Bros. #ad|
|Warranty||Buck Brothers Limited Lifetime|
7. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Marples Woodworking Chisel, 1-inch 25mm M4441N #adIRWIN #ad
- These wood chisels are designed for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand. Long blade and slim, contoured polypropylene handle provides increased leverage for added control, precision, and comfort.
Irwin tools marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years. High carbon solid-forged hardened steel blade for superior performance and maximum edge retention.
8. Narex #ad
Narex Richter Extra Bevel Edge Chisel with Cryogenic Treated Cr-V Steel Hardened to HRc 62 Ergonomic Ash Handles Stainless Steel Ferrule 1 inch #adNarex #ad
- The ergonomic handles are sanded and then receive a friction shellac finish for maximum protection, and leather washers absorb the shock of mallet blows. To commemorate its 100 anniversary, narex developed a new line of richter extra Chisels named after their founder. This line of chisels are made from the finest materials available, have undergone superior heat treatment and been manufactured using the most stringent manufacturing processes.
This alters the mechanical properties of the steel at the molecular level greatly increasing its strength, cryogenically treated and tempered to achieve a minimal hardness of 62 HRc.
Richter chisel blades are made from the highest quality chrome manganese cr-v steel using traditional drop-forging methods. Chisel handles are made of domestically and responsibly harvested European Ash known for its strength, comfort and control.
Following initial hardening, toughness and wear resistance. Blades are then hardened, cryogenic treatment is performed which cools the steel down to −190° C -310o F using liquid nitrogen. Solid stainless-steel ferrules protect the handles from splitting, toughness and attractive grain. Subsequent fine-grinding and polishing ensure a mirror-like surface with ultra-thin sides allowing reach into very tight spaces, making them the perfect chisel for cleaning out dovetails. The richter extra chisels are the finest chisels Narex has produced in its 100-year history.
9. Stanley #ad
Stanley 16-978 1-Inch Blade Wood Chisel #adStanley #ad
- 9 inches in length; 1-inch blade width; limited lifetime warranty. Hardened, tempered, high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention. Chisel designed for precise woodworking.
Chisel designed for long-lasting wear. Includes blade tip guard. High-carbon steel, heat-tempered blade. High quality new!!!!!!! Includes blade guard to protect work edges; can be wall mounted. 1-inch blade. Precision-ground cutting edge for optimal sharpness.
|Warranty||Lifetime of the Tool|