As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
Lutron Caséta Wireless Smart Lighting Switch for All Bulb Types or Fans | PD-6ANS-LA | Light Almond #adLutron #ad
- Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. Technical details: works with up to 720-watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 6A of LED/CFL or 3. 6a of ceiling or exhaust fans.
Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away Caséta Smart Hub, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Most connected: caséta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Ring, the Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand Caséta Smart Hub required.
Control your way: caséta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button Caséta Smart Hub required. Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Includes: 1 caséta smart switch; coordinating wall plate sold separately. Easy install: easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
2. Kasa Smart #ad
3 Count -Pack of 1 , 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Single Pole, No Hub Required, Needs Neutral Wire, UL Certified, Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200P3, White #adKasa Smart #ad
- Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation. Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
Control from anywhere: monitor your light status. Ul certified for safety use. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders. Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection.
Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
3. Lutron #ad
10-Pack, Light Almond, PD-6WCL-LA, Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Dimmer Switch for Wall & Ceiling #adLutron #ad
- Control with a Pico remote, Alexa or their free phone app. Use: the dimmer can be controlled in different ways. Ideal for: ideal for older homes as they don’t require a neutral wire.
Matching wallplates: coordinating wallplate for the Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch is sold separately. Tested for use: the caseta dimmer switch was tested and recommended for use with over 1, 000 bulbs and can control up to 17 bulbs based on 8.
5w led bulb, 60 w incandescent equivalent and works with up to 150 W dimmable LED/CFL OR 600 W incandescent/ halogen bulbs. Please note smart Bridge, not included is required for all. Caseta dimmer switch: replaces an existing switch and installs in 3 easy steps, taking about 15 minutes from start to finish.
4. Leviton #ad
Light Almond, Leviton DDKIT-ST Decora Digital/Decora Smart Switch Color Change Kit #adLeviton #ad
- Convenient - Fast and easy color change. Versatile - available in 6 colors: white, light almond, gray, ivory, black and brown. Flexible - for use with Decora Digital or Decora Smart Switches. Cost effective - easy way to change the color without having to install a new device.
5. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Toggle, 14296, Compatible with Alexa, Light Almond 1pk, 3-Way Ready, ZWave Hub & Neutral Wire Required, Google Assistant #adEnbrighten #ad
- Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly Dual ground ports which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups For increased convenience the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub works with the following z-wave certified hubs SmartThings Ring Alarm Wink ADT Pulse ADT Command Trane Vivint Nexia Honeywell HomeSeer Harmony Home Hub Extender Vera and more.
Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections neutral wire required wallplate not included full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs Supported wattage – 600W incandescent 300W LED/CFL Supported voltage – 120VAC Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer Home automation is simple through custom scenes personalized scheduling and convenient alerts The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200 Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
6. Lutron #ad
Lutron Pico Smart Remote Control for Caséta Smart Dimmer Switch | PJ2-3BRL-LA-L01R | Light Almond #adLutron #ad
- Includes 1 pico remote control; coordinating accessories sold separately. Adjust lights from anywhere in the room. Coordinating tabletop pedestal and wall plate sold separately.
Turns lights on/off as well as brighten and darken them. Controls lutron caséta wireless dimmers and plug-in lamp dimmers sold separately. 10-year battery life battery included.
7. Enbrighten #ad
3-Way Compatible, 55258, Repeater/Range Extender, ZWave Hub Required, Enbrighten, Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Google Assistant, White & Light Almond, Works with Alexa #adEnbrighten #ad
- It cannot be used with lighting. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch to remotely turn on or off and adjust speed levels – high, medium and low settings – of a ceiling fan.
Additional colors of the easily changeable paddle are also available. Lights on fans with 3 wires – usually red, black & white – can be controlled using a separate Enbrighten Z-Wave smart switch or dimmer.
Dedicated device – the smart control is specifically designed to operate fan speeds.
Changeable paddles – white and light almond paddles are included to match your existing switches. Multiple fans – wirelessly control and schedule up to two identical fans from the same in-wall device. Range extender – the fan control repeats your z-wave signal from your hub or other Z-Wave devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
8. Eaton #ad
Light Almond – A Certified for Humans Device, Eaton WFSW15-LA-SP-L Wi-Fi Smart Switch Works with Alexa #adEaton #ad
- Easy installation: frustration free setup - just turn on your device and set up is simple using the Alexa App; LED indicators confirm proper installation making your setup experience.
No hub required: install and control your devices directly through the Amazon Alexa App. Certified for humans: Smart home made easy for non-experts. It is as easy as saying "Alexa – Turn ON the lights in the living room".
Setup with Alexa is simple. Schedule/routines: schedule your lights to adjust when and how you want for convenience and safety to help make your schedule easier: good morning routines, welcome home from work routines, create a movie night routine and more! Voice control: compatible with amazon alexa for hands-free control.
9. Enbrighten #ad
14293, Toggle, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, Google Assistant, Enbrighten Almond Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, Compatible with Alexa #adEnbrighten #ad
- Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections neutraL WIRE REQUIRED Wallplate not included Works with all LED CFL incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub works with the following z-wave certified hubs SmartThings Ring Alarm Wink ADT Pulse ADT Command Trane Vivint Nexia Honeywell HomeSeer Harmony Home Hub Extender Vera and more.
Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch Home automation is simple through custom scenes personalized scheduling and convenient alerts The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200 Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.