As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Old Masters #ad
Fruitwood, Old Masters 80908 Gel Stain Pint #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a old masters 80908 Gel Stain Pint, Fruitwood. This product is manufactured in United States.
2. Old Masters #ad
Old Masters 19071 80916 Hpt Gel Stain Fruitwood #adOld Masters #ad
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. Country of Origin: United States. This product is manufactured in United States. This item is a old masters 80916 Hpt Gel Stain Fruitwood.
3. Old Masters #ad
Old Masters 24989 80904 Gel Stain Fruitwood Oil-Based #adOld Masters #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a old masters 80904 Gel Stain Fruitwood Oil-Based - Quart.
4. Minwax #ad
Quart, Minwax 66020000 Gel Stain , Aged Oak #adMinwax #ad
- Recommended uses: woodwork, molding, trim, furniture, cabinets, doors, accessories. Non drip formula. Use on wood, plywood, metal, fiberglass, and other surfaces.
Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. 1 quart. Aged Oak. For beauty that goes beyond wood. Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, veneer, such as metal, and fiberglass.
5. Minwax #ad
Minwax Wood Finish 70010444, Fruitwood, Quart #adMinwax #ad
- America's favorite wood finish. Available in 28 beautiful colors. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface. Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain. It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, wood door, cabinets, trim, molding and hardwood floors.
6. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Pint, Colonial Maple #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine.
This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
Half Pint, Varathane 224497 Premium Gel Stain, Golden Oak #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Designed for vertical surfaces including doors, window trim and furniture; creates a natural wood look on fiberglass and composite doors. Formulated with a thicker consistency to prevent drips and runs and provides twice the coverage of traditional oil-based stains.
Applies evenly without causing lap marks or grain raise; not recommended for floors, decks or siding. Enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain with long-lasting, rich deep color. Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 60 sq ft.
8. OLD MASTERS / MASTER PRODUCTS #ad
Old Masters 24983 81204 Gel Stain Maple Oil-Based #adOLD MASTERS / MASTER PRODUCTS #ad
- Oil based. Color : Maple. Size : 1 Quart. Coverage: 1000 - 1200 Sq-Ft/Gal. V o c content: 550 G/L.
9. General Finishes #ad
General Finishes Oil Based Gel Topcoat, Satin, 1 Pint #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Oil based penetrating finish. Dry time: 12-24 hours. Darkens/ambers with time. Ideal for detailed pieces and any size project. Coats recommended: 3 minimum. Cleanup with mineral spirits,. Hand application: Cloth, foam brush, natural bristle brush, paint pad applicator. Cure time: 30 days.