As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Plug-in Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Detector Alarm | Nighthawk Sensor Technology | Model # KN-COEG-3 #adKidde #ad
- Three convenient mounting options. Sounder alarm – the kn-coeg-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem. Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
Peak level memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected. Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL, an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards.
Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset. Digital display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas. Battery backup 9 volt battery included.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
2. FIRST ALERT #ad
GCO1CN, First Alert Combination Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Backlit Digital Display #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Includes 9-volt battery. Plug-in combination carbon monoxide and explosive gas alarm with battery back-up. Versatile co alarm senses high levels of propane, natural/methane gas, and carbon monoxide.
Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor--the most accurate technology available. Plugs into any ac outlet for easy setup; backup battery powers unit in case of power outage.
Can be remotely muted using almost any household remote control. Test button and low battery warning. 3-way protection against natural, methane, and propane gases and carbon monoxide. Crisp backlit digital display allows you to view current and peak levels. Loud 85-decibel alarm can be heard easily.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Ten Years|
3. Kidde #ad
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3 #adKidde #ad
- Peak level button – displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity RH. Note: this co alarm is not battery operated. Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
Temperature range-40˚f 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Led operation – blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation. Power source: 120vac. Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
4. Kidde #ad
2 Pound, Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Plug-in Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm with Battery Backup Pack of 2 #adKidde #ad
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile. Up to 16 people can be recognized by the smart scale. Garmin index measures metrics that matter such. Step on the scale and garmin index is able to recognize.
5. Kidde #ad
Kidde KN-COEG-3 Plug-in Combination Explosive Gas/Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Battery Back-Up #adKidde #ad
- Loud 85 dba pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem. Alarm is easily installed in any of your AC wall outlets, giving you the choice of a direct-plug, a 6 power cord or a table top unit.
6 ft. Ul listed and offers a 7-year life and a 5-year limited warranty. Power cord included for table top option. Peak level memory.
6. Universal Security Instruments #ad
Model MCND401B,Classic White, Universal Security Instruments M Series Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm with 9 -Volt Battery Backup #adUniversal Security Instruments #ad
- Reliable plug-in carbon monoxide and natural gas alarm. Designed with end-of-service life warning signals and a digital display screen to provide CO parts per million levels and displays "GAS".
Microprocessor intelligence helps eliminate nuisance alarms caused by non-hazardous sources. Compact design covers only one outlet — No wiring required. Comes with a limited warranty.
7. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COP-DP2 #adKidde #ad
- Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature range: 40˚F 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Green – ac power is present, normal operation. End of life alarm: alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation.
Test/reset button: tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Two led’s: red - illuminates when in alarm mode. Tamper resist feature – can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
8. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21026043 Battery-OperatedNot Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA #adKidde #ad
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Alarm announces “fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
Temperature range: 40˚F 4. If the alarm had detected a co level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Voltage volts: 4.
8˚c. Test/reset button and leds – tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Humidity range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
5. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. Battery - provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. Voice alarm – announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Note: the date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Audio alarm: 85 db at 10 feet.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
9. Kidde #ad
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector | Digital Display | Battery Operated | Model KN-COPP-B-LPM #adKidde #ad
- Temperature range 40˚F 4. Low battery signal alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced. Provides peace of mind against the silent killer and a digital display. Peak level memory displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
4˚c to 100˚f 37. Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change. Slide-out battery door cover gives immediate access to batteries.
Battery operated - provides best protection during power outages. Digital display - displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. 8˚c. Test/reset button - tests unit’s electronic circuitry & horn and resets the unit during alarm.
Battery safeguard makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit. Led's - green led for normal operation, red led for alarm. Tests co alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. Shows co level in PPM parts per million. Sensor: Electrochemical.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|