As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QINHAN #ad
15" Buffing Wheel Rake for Compound Cleaning #adQINHAN #ad
- This product contains both the hard beech wooden handle plus the metal rake. Handle is made of: beech wood and metal rake attached - wood thickness: 5/8" - 16mm, wood handle width: 1-1/2" - 38mm.
Ideal for cleaning excess/caked rouge on buffing wheels or airway buffing pads. Buff rake for buffing wheels remove dry compound clean or dress buff wheel surface. Specification : width: 2" - 62mm, length overall: 15" - 375mm.
2. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood Buff Rake Removes Residual Compounds and Metal from Buffing Wheels, Creates Smooth Surface #adEastwood #ad
- Tightly hold the buff rake And Apply Light Pressure To The Spinning Wheel. 4-1/2"-long rake Section. 15"-long wooden Handle. Remove residual Compound And Metal From Buffing Wheels. Create a smooth And Uniform Buffing Surface.
3. EMILYPRO #ad
2019 New style Buffing Rake Removes Residual Compounds and Metal from Buffing Wheels #adEMILYPRO #ad
- How to usehold the buff rake tightly And Apply Light Pressure To The Spinning Wheel. Functionremove loose threads and Softens the Cloth of New Buffing Wheels, or Residual Compound of Used Ones.
Easy workcan work use single hand, release the other hand to do other things. Good qualitysolid wood handle combine with Thick Steel Tooth is much Sturdy and Durable for a Long Service Term. Dimentionrake l x w: 7-7/8" x 4-5/8", tooth L x W: 4-5/8" x 2".
4. FANXIANG #ad
Buffing Rake Removes Residual Compounds and Metal from Buffing Wheels FANXIANG #adFANXIANG #ad
- Hold the buff rake tightly And Apply Light Pressure To The Spinning Wheel. Durable construction for a Long Life. Wooden handle is 15" long.
X 2-1/5" wide. Remove loose threads and softens the Cloth of New Buffing Wheels, or Residual Compound of Used Ones. Centered on a wooden Holder that Can be Easily Held to Work.
5. QINHAN #ad
Buff Rake Metal Plate Replacement Buffing Wheel Rake Teeth with 2 set Screw #adQINHAN #ad
- Ideal for cleaning excess/caked rouge on buffing wheels or airway buffing pads. Specification : width: 2" - 62mm, length: 4. 5" - 11. 5mm.
6. CANOPUS #ad
CANOPUS Polishing and Buffing Pad Cleaner, Spur Tool for Revitalizing Polisher Compound Pads and Bonnets #adCANOPUS #ad
- Removes glazed surface and fluffs-up packed wool. Clears dry compound from bonnets and foam heads, cleaning and revitalizing in one operation. Extends life of buffing pads and bonnets. Loosens packed wool and prolongs the life of your pad.
7. Zevipe #ad
Zevipe Serrated Buff Rake Tool Buffing Raising Rake Tool for Compound Cleaning Jewelry Polishing Buffs Wheel 15" #adZevipe #ad
- Four rows iron rakes nice for Get Old Cotton Buffing with New Fuzz. Tool length is 15", rake length is 5", Width is 2. 25". Professional tools for Removing Dry Old Compounds from Buffing Wheels.
Zevipe provide after sale service, You Also can Search Other Tools in Our Store. With wood hand, easy to use, Make the Buffing Wheel Use Again.
8. QINHAN #ad
6 Inch Buffing Polishing Wheel For Bench grinder With 1/2" Arbor Hole White 40 Yellow30 #adQINHAN #ad
- Diameter: 6" face, yellow treated polishing wheel 30 ply. 6" loose cotton buffing wheel 30 ply, 1/2" Arbor Hole. 3 pcs 6" x 1/2" buffing polishing wheels with Shellac Leatheryellow only Center Hole Reinforcement.
The 6 inch polishing wheel with 1/2" center hole fits most of the bench grinders and polishers. H: 5/8" white cotton buffing whell 40 ply, Material: 100% Cotton.
Buffing/polishing wheels are ideal for brass, aluminum, chrome, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron etc, work with buffing compound. The polishing/buffing wheels will make your work easy and effortless. The buffing wheels with High grade cloth is durable, extra long life.
9. TCP Global #ad
TCP Global Brand Polishing and Buffing Pad Cleaning Spur Tool for Revitalizing Polisher Compound Pads and Bonnets #adTCP Global #ad
- A quick step to clean, fluff and revitalize your pads, which will save you time and money. Extend your pads life by keeping all your pads clean and ready for their next use. A must have for anyone that regularly polishes and details cars.
Use the metal spurs to clean off debris, such as hardened glazes, polishes and compounds from the pads surface by simply running the spur over the pad as it is spinning. Great for use with all polishing, buffing and compounding pads and bonnets.