As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KwikSafety #ad
KwikSafety Charlotte, ANTI-SCRATCH, NC PIT VIPER ANSI Industrial ANTI-FOG, Snug FIT Welding Goggles Shade 5 | Ventilation Infrared Welding Torch Brazing Flame Cutting Gas Oxy-Acetylene Black #adKwikSafety #ad
- What the fog? having your welding goggles fogging up can be frustrating and hinder productivity. In order to meet this requirement, our PIT VIPER Welding Goggles have been tested to meet ANSI Z87. 1 personal eye and Face Protection Devices standards. The built-in ventilation will make you more comfortable and your job easier.
Multifunctional: ideal use is for plasma jet or infrared welding with a w/1 amp welding Current max. The lenses are clear and easy to see through with a 180 degree view allowing you the benefit of peripheral vision. Specification: protection of the eyes is crucial.
With indirect vents, the possibility of fogging up is slim to none. Safety, certified: we offer quality products that provide a high standard of safety to our valued customers. Other uses include: soldering, welding with oxy-acetylene gas, Oxy-fuel cutting, Blowtorching, Brazing, Blacksmithing, various work projects, Sawing, Landscaping, Sandblasting, Flame Cutting, Woodworking, and even as part of a costume.
In addition to this, they are ce en175 F equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes certified to meet European standards. Our professional grade pit VIPER protects you with a Shade #5 IR lens. Pressure equalizers are located on the top and bottom of the goggles to provide maximum air flow. Anti-scratch properties ensure that visibility is maintained for a long period of time.
2. Shark #ad
21St Century, Shark 14324 Number 5 Green Glasses #adShark #ad
- Has polycarbonate lense. Features a Flat folding side shield. Safety glasses. Quality material. Durable and long lasting.
3. Cherish XT #ad
Jewelry Micro Mini Gas Little Torch with 5 Tips Welding Soldering Torches kit Oxygen & Acetylene Torch Kit Metal Cutting Torch Kit Portable Cutting Torch Set Welder Tools #adCherish XT #ad
- Ideal for jewelry repair and construction, glass blowing, crafts, hobbyists, metal sculpture, and electronics repair and manufacturing.5. It can weld an unlimited range of materials. 4.
3. The operator can vary the flame length to his/her exact requirements by adjusting the oxygen and fuel gas. 1. The included tips provide a wide range of flame lengths and heat output for various metals and thickness, stable flame hot enough to melt commercially weldable metals, glass and ceramics with thread-thin flames up to 6000 degrees F.
Includes five interchangeable torch tips.
Whether you are in the first stages of learning your craft or have mastered it completely with more limited tools. This torch is easily maneuvered in areas impossible to reach with conventional torches. Used with acetylene, propane, hydrogen, propylene, map, and natural gas.2. Flexible hoses connect to any standard pressure regulator.
4. KwikSafety #ad
KwikSafety Charlotte, Snug FIT Welding Goggles | Flip-Up Shade 5 | Ventilation Plasma Jet Welding Torch Brazing Flame Cutting Gas Oxy-Acetylene Green, NC HAMMERHEAD Industrial ANSI ANTI-FOG #adKwikSafety #ad
- What the fog? having your welding goggles fogging up can be frustrating and hinder productivity. The frame is made from very durable PVC material, the white of the eye, and has a flip-up front for an easy non-shade view. Pressure equalizers are located on the top, bottom and side of the goggles to provide maximum air flow.
They have a snug-fit lip to maximize comfort during any Welding and Cutting Working Methods, a well-sized frame that allows users to wear medium-sized eye glasses with ease, and a heavy duty elastic band that can be adjusted according to each individual's needs. Our professional grade hammerhead welding goggles protect you with a Shade #5 lens dimensions of 2"x 4.
25". Safety, our hammerhead welding goggles have been tested to meet ansi z87. 1 personal eye and face protection devices standards. Exposure to ultraviolet radiation causes chemical changes to the cornea, in the eye lens and on the retina.
In order to meet this requirement, they are CE EN175 F equipment for eye and face protection during welding and allied processes certified to meet European standards. Premium comfort: our hammerhead welding goggles were crafted with users in mind. Other uses include: soldering, flame cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, various work projects, welding with Oxy-acetylene gas, Landscaping, Blowtorching, Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Sawing, Sandblasting, Brazing, and even as part of a costume. The lens/filter can be changed with the simple push of a lever located on the flip-up side of the frame.
5. Jackson Safety #ad
Jackson Safety 25671 Nemesis Shade 5.0 Safety Glasses Black, 10" x 7" x 4" #adJackson Safety #ad
- Unit count: 1. 0 Safety goggles. Sleek, sporty style with a lightweight construction. Black frame, green IRUV shade 5. 0 lens.
6. Gateway Safety #ad
Black Temple, Gateway Safety 6966 Cover2 Safety Glasses Protective Eye Wear, Over-The-Glass OTG, IR Filter Shade 5.0 Lens #adGateway Safety #ad
- Meets ansi z87. 1+ and csa z94. 3 impact standards. Lightweight design, with adjustable length temples for a customized fit. Flexible temple tips minimize pinching behind the head.
Ir filter lenses are for use around light welding, brazing or cutting applications only. One-piece polycarbonate lens fits over most prescription glasses.
7. Lincoln Electric #ad
COM IR5 Flip Lens, Lincoln Electric KH965 Safety Glasses #adLincoln Electric #ad
- Flip feature of these glasses offer 2 different options. Item package dimension: 7. 599999992248" l x 3. 599999996328" w x 2. 99999999694" h. Comfortable lightweight frame makes these glasses perfect for everyday use. Item package Weight: 1. 6 lb.
8. Sonew #ad
Brazing & Metal Cutting, Flip-Up Front Welding Goggles, Torching, Soldering, Safety Eye Protection Welder Goggles with 50 mm Lens, Protective Glasses Used for Welding #adSonew #ad
- Design: the welding goggles with easy flip-up dark shade and Air Vents, Straps around your head with the adjustable Fitting Band, Sealing the eyes and providing you with great protection while welding and cutting metals.
High quality welding goggles to protect your safety. Uses: use it when oxygen-acetylene welding, brazing, Soldering, torching, Metal Cutting or Sandblasting and all type of industrial work, effectively avoiding the possibility of potential damage to the eyes in all activities.
Comfortability: the frame has 6 black venting holes, which are then fixed by elastic bands. Specs: the lens has three layers, the inner and outer layers are 1. 0 x 50 mm pc transparent lenses, and the middle layer is 2. 0 x 50 mm green lenses. It is easy to wear and can be worn by people wearing myopia glasses. Quality: soft pvc opaque green frame, ABS material. 6 air breathing Vents.
9. EDGE #ad
Anti-Scratch, ANSI/ISEA & MCEPS Compliant, Edge SW11-IR5 Dakura Wrap-Around Safety Glasses, 5.04" Wide, Black Frame / IR5 Medium Welding Lens, UV 400, Non-Slip, Military Grade #adEDGE #ad
- Also compliant with mceps gl-pd 10-12 - a military ballistic standard for intense ballistic velocities during combat. Highest safety standards: compliant with latest ansi/isea z87. 1+2015 for eye & head protection, and Z87+ for high impact level standards.
Long lasting comfort: our wrap-around frame provides extended peripheral view. Straight temple arms eliminate pressure on head and temples. We believe making glasses that people like to wear keeps them safe, whether you're on the job or enjoying your free time.
Lens technology: true uv protection - blocks 99. 9% of uva/uvb/uvc rays highest level of protection. The flexible frame provides durability and a comfortable fit. Flexible and durable: designed with cutting-edge materials to be flexible, durable and comfortable for extended daily wear.
Our tapered lens technology TLT reduces visual distortion & eye fatigue. Designer style: exceptional designer eyewear that merges cutting-edge fashion and comfort with the highest level of safety standards. Dark green tinted IR5 Welding lenses filter medium levels of infrared light. All edge glasses undergo intense impact testing to ensure the highest level of performance even in treacherous conditions.
|Manufacturer||Edge Safety Eyewear #ad|