As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KAKURI #ad
Whittling, Made in JAPAN, Japanese Fixed Blade Knife Tool for Wood Marking, Scribing, Razor Sharp Japanese Steel Blade, Woodworking, KAKURI Kiridashi Knife with Sheath 21mm Right Hand, Carving #adKAKURI #ad
- All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese professional craftsmen. Product specifications: made in japan / blade material: japanese high carbon steel / size with sheath: 07×7. 4×1. 3 inches / handle & sheath Material: Magnolia wood /Size without sheath: 07×6.
6×1. 3 inches / Blade Width: 08" 21 mm / cutting Width: 1. 7". The handy portable size is convenient for camping and outdoor as well. Fixed blade knife style with sheath: it comes with a blade sheath saya, bushcraft, and outdoor activities as well.
The blade is razor-sharp and durable, and you can restore the sharpness by sharpening with a whetstone. It is also used for bonsai bonsai knife and garden trees as a grafting tool in Japan. Official english instruction: KAKURI Official English instruction is included.
This edc knife is ideal for camping, the wood sheath may need to be adjusted before use depending on temperature and humidity. Japanese kiridashi marking knife: kiridashi knife is a japanese hand-forged utility knife for woodworking, marking, paper cutting, leathercraft, pencil sharpening, deburring, bamboo craft, whittling, and so on. Razor sharp japanese steel: only japanese high-grade steel is used. Due to the natural wood, safe to store and carry around.
2. Zenport #ad
Zenport K246 Deluxe ZenBori Soil Knife with Sheath, Orange Handle, 6-Inch Stainless Steel Serrated Blade and Depth Measurement Markings #adZenport #ad
- Bright orange abS plastic handle is easy to identify in the field. Sheath included for storing and safe keeping of knife when not in use. Updated k245 zenbori knife offers sharper, longer cutting stroke; sharper serrations easily cuts roots; swiftly divides perennials and grasses.
Blade depth markings help guide you in placing plants and bulbs at a proper depth. K246 zenbori soil knife with 6-inch stainless steel serrated blade is an ideal scoop trowel, plant knife and saw and weeding tool.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. Clarke Brothers #ad
Clarke Brothers Marking Knife – Wood Marking Gauge – Premium Woodworking Tool with Double High Carbon Steel Blade – Quality Design with Ultra-Sharp Blade – Beautiful Wooden Handle #adClarke Brothers #ad
- It features a simple, vintage and exotic Padauk wood handle with our brand name and logo for more personality. The ultra-durable carbon steel blade can be used on all sorts of wood, including hardwood such as cherry and ash. Made to last: our stunning wood marking tool features a premium double-edged blade that you can use with both hands for a better grip, more precision and better control.
The handle ensures a comfortable grip that allows you to mark wood easier and quicker. The added level of sharpness ensures more precision and accuracy when marking. Practical & reliable tool: this wood scribe tool has a durable blade made with 100% high-quality carbon steel.
Superb design: our wood marking knife is not only very practical and durable, but also elegant and classic. Patent pending - optimal solution: creating unique and durable wooden pieces is easier with the Clarke Brothers marking knife! This practical woodworking tool can be used to scribe lines that are to be followed by a hand saw or chisel, allowing you to create beautiful woodworking joints and designs.
Surprise a great handyman or woodworker with a durable and long-lasting accessory that they will cherish forever. It is very strong and durable, being a great accessory for edge retention that reduces the time required for edge maintenance. For your friends: get this premium wood marking tool for yourself or as a thoughtful and elegant present for your family and friends. The amazingly sharp edge will remain intact even after many uses.
4. Valance #ad
Fixed Blade With Leather Sheath, Full Tang Tanto, Valance VALANCE Work Knife #adValance #ad
- Perfect for wood working, leather working, and crafts. Valance knives are proudly made in the USA. Constructed with 1095 high carbon steel giving the knife a durable and razor sharp edge. Leather sheath with belt loop. Dimensions: 6" l x 5/8" H x 1/8" W.
5. Product of Gifu Japan #ad
Kiridashi Craft Pocket Knife Japanese Blade Brass Handle with Sheath #adProduct of Gifu Japan #ad
- The seki cutlery is famous for its high quality not only domestically but also overseas. Since japanese craftsmen hand polish the high quality steel one by one, the edge is very sharp.
About 2mm thick is convenient for carrying. The metal handle won't bend even by a strong force. Seki city is known for its cutlery industry and manufactures the majority of cutlery, etc. Letter openers, scissors, Japanese swords, such as kitchen knives, pocket knives, within the nation.
Comforatable partial bolster give protect while allowing you to sharpen the entire blade. These strong and precise knives are made one by one by Japanese craftsmen. Besides a craft tool for processing wooden/leather products, or creating art work, carving, it's usable as an office supply such as a paper knife.
6. BIG HORN #ad
Small, Big Horn 19061 Marking / Striking / Scribing Knife Red #adBIG HORN #ad
- Double beveled for both right and left hand Scribing. Blade is beveled on one side only to keep the cut absolutely tight to your rule or square. Defines an exact line for starting a chisel or saw blade. This knife can draw a much finer line than an awl or pencil.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn Corp. #ad|
7. Mudder #ad
Marking Knife Woodworking Marking Knife Thin Blade Dual Double Bevel Striking Knife Hardened Mn-V Steel Heat Treated Striking Marking Knife 6 Pieces #adMudder #ad
- Material: the blade of striking knife is made of manganese steel with faux mahogany handle, the knife edge is pointed and the handle is comfortable to hold, make it easy for you to use. Size: the blade length is 2. 4 cm/ 094 inches and the handle is 11.
5 cm/ 4. 53 inches long, the total length is 13. 9 cm/ 5. 47 inches, easy to hold on for you. Wide use: the wood handle is sealed, and the blade is peaked; Dual bevel design is nice as it allows marking from either direction; This is a useful tool for a beginner's tool box, to learn how to use a marking knife for more serious woodwork.
Built to last: the marking knife blade is made from steel and comes pre-oiled for better strength and longevity; We recommend applying lubrication when uses optional, not included; This dovetail marking knife comes peaked and can be additionally honed to make it more pointed.
Cautious: the blade is pointed; remember to protect it when not in use to avoid accidental injury; However, due to the artificial cutting in the production process, some products may not be very peaked, you can grind the knife to solve the problem.
|Part Number||Mudder-Marking Knife-01|
8. Mikov #ad
Mikov V2003014 Unhandled Thin Blade Dual Bevel Marking Knife Kit with Finger Indents 0.060 Inch Thick Blade 1/2 Inch Wide 5-7/8 Inch Long Stainless Steel Hardened to HRC 57 #adMikov #ad
- The laser cut finger indents are useful for applying pressure closer to the tip. The tip is ground to 55 degrees with a 25-degree angle grind on both bevels. This is the same steel used in many of Mikov’s kitchen knives and is designed to take and hold a keen edge and resist corrosion.
The knife can be used either unhandled or wood scales can be attached to make a handle. The bevels are precision ground on CNC machines. The blade has a dual-bevel spear point tip. The blade is 5-7/8 inches long, 1/2 inch wide and 0060 inch thick.
The dual bevel will mark distinct lines equally well on both the right and left side of a part or guide. Mikov is currently the largest knife maker in the Czech Republic and has been making knives since 1794. The knife may require just a light stropping to remove a small wire edge to get it razor sharp and ready to use.
Mikov is currently the largest knife maker in the Czech Republic and has been making knives since 1794. The blade is made from aisi 420 corrosion resistant stainless steel and hardened and tempered to HRC 57. Maker. This unhandled dual bevel spear point marking knife kit was made to our specifications by Mikov a world-class Czech knife maker. It will leave crisp lines marking with and against the grain and on end grain.