As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Makita #ad
Makita A-93859-5 14-Inch Cut-Off Wheel, 5-Pack #adMakita #ad
- Consistent performance with long life. 14-inch diameter by 1/8-inch thick, 1-Inch arbor Cut-off Wheel. A36p b. F. Cuts ferrous metals, bronze, carbon steel, angle iron, brass, Steel, and other metals. Aluminum oxide. General purpose 5 pack.
2. DEWALT #ad
14-Inch X 7/64-Inch X 1-Inch, DEWALT DW8001 General Purpose Chop Saw Wheel #adDEWALT #ad
- High grain concentration for agressive cutting action and smoother running wheels. Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels. High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and fast cutting.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
3. Makita #ad
Makita B-57598-5 14" x 1" x 3/32" Abrasive Cut-Off Wheel, 5/Pk #adMakita #ad
- Special bond improves cutting speed and wheel life. Designed for cutting heavier gauge metal such as pipe or angle iron. Up to 2 times the life of a 7/64" Thick abrasive wheel. Up to 20% faster than a 7/64" Thick abrasive wheel. Double reinforced for longer life, less burr and less vibration.
4. IVY Classic #ad
1-Piece, Metal Cut-Off Blade for Chop Saws, IVY Classic 40088 Swift Cut 10-Inch x 3/32-Inch x 5/8-Inch Arbor #adIVY Classic #ad
- Resin bonded aluminum-Oxide grain for faster cutting, Type 1 blade - for cutting only. Diameter: 10-inch, max rpm: 6, width: 3/32-inch, Arbor: 5/8-inch, 100. Arbor reinforced with metal for extra strength.
Designed to cut steel, do not use on High Speed Saws, angle iron, sheet metal and other ferrous metal products, Swift Cut Registered Trademark. Blade double reinforced with fiberglass mesh for durability and safety.
5. Freud #ad
Freud 10" x 80T Thin Kerf Ultimate Cut-Off Blade LU74R010 #adFreud #ad
- No stabilizers needed. Unique side grind polishes the material to produce a superior finish. 10" blade diameter,. 091" kerf, 80 teeth, atb grind, 5/8" Arbor, 10° Hook Angle.
Premium tico hi-density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance. Perma-shield non-stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
6. Evolution #ad
14-Inch x 66-Tooth, Evolution Power Tools 14BLADEST Steel Cutting Saw Blade #adEvolution #ad
- All offer premium quality. 66 carbide teeth,. 094-inch Kerf. 1600 rpm. Designed to increase performance. Note: designed for use with Evolution saws or other low RPM saws.
Evolution saw blades are designed to deliver maximum performance by using the highest grade Carbide, Hardened blade Bodies, and ultra high-grade brazing techniques. 1-inch arbor Size.
7. Freud #ad
Freud 10 In. 80 Tooth Ultimate Cut-Off Saw Blade w/5/8 In. Arbor LU85R010 #adFreud #ad
- Ideal material thickness: 1/4" to 1-5/8". Non-stick perma-shield coating for protection against corrosion, gumming and pitch build-up, Imported. Unique side grind polishes the material to produce a superior flawless finish.
Laser cut anti-vibration vents drastically reduces vibration extending blade life. Ultimate crosscutting blades for glass-smooth finishes for hard and soft woods No sanding needed.
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
8. CMT #ad
12-Inch x 72 Teeth 1FTG+2ATB Grind with 1-Inch Bore, CMT 252.072.12 ITK Industrial Fine Cut-Off Saw Blade #adCMT #ad
- 0110 kerf thickness, 0087 plate thickness, 15° hook angle, 1 Flat + 2/20° alternate teeth Grind. To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hard wood and plywood.
Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products. For fast extra-clean crosscuts and occasional rip as well on wood and plywood. Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
|Warranty||CMT carbide and carbide-tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncomprimising standards for optimum cutting performance and maximum service life. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT router bits, and the bits were used for their recommended applications, you can return them to CMT for a full replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, and/or resharpened bits. CMT is not liable for damages to goods, property or persons, due to improper installation or misapplication of equipment.|