As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rockler #ad
Rockler 36'' Miter Track #adRockler #ad
- Perfect application: set up your jigs, fixtures, and shop-made router tables for a perfect smooth-sliding miter gauge. Rockler 36'' miter track bar: our 36” inch miter slot track expands the use of the router table by providing the use of many sleds, jigs, clamps, and other woodworking devices.
Easy install: for fast, trouble-free installation, the miter slot gauge comes pre-drilled and countersunk with four holes for #6 mounting screws not included.
Perfect size: the track fits into a 1" x 1/2" deep dado and accepts a standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter bar. Durable material: our woodworking jig miter track is made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which is strong strength and reliable durability for several years without any irritation.
This is the ultimate table saw miter track to build your own custom table saw or router table. Adjusts for perfect sliding action in any standard miter gauge track with just a twist of the wrist.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71519 24-Inch Miter Gauge Jig and Fixture Bar for Woodworking #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatility: the top mounting holes are 5” on center, while the side mounting holes are 3-3/4” on center – providing you with a host of mounting options. Functional design: features 6 countersunk mounting holes along the top of the bar plus an additional non-countersunk hole, with 8 tapped holes 10/32” on the side – All holes are clean and burr free.
Application: a necessary addition to your collection of workshop tools for creating woodworking jigs and fixtures for your router table, band saw or table saw.
Quality build: this miter gauge bar is manufactured with high precision aluminum – delivering a polished profile, excellent fit and long-term durability. Includes: 1 jig and fixture Bar with a set of 10-32 nylon adjustment screws mounting hardware.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Jigs and Fixtures to Slide in 3/4 inch by 3/8 inch Miter Slots, 18” Precision Steel Miter Bar Rail Runner with Adjustable Spring Loaded Plungers For DIY Table Saw Crosscut Sleds #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Build your next table saw sled, router table jig or band saw fixture to operate with a smooth sliding action using the Fulton 18 inch Precision Steel Miter Bar! Attach the steel bar to most any type of sled, jig or fixture that is to be used with a 3/4 inch 19mm by 3/8 inch 9mm miter slot. There are three threaded holes along the length of the bar for mounting the bar using 1/4 inch by 20 tpi machine screws not included.
The plungers can be adjusted with the included hex key wrench for just the right fit. There are also three counter sunk holes on the bar to mount the bar using #8 wood screws not included. When building sleds, jigs and fixtures one of the most important aspects is to achieve a smooth sliding action without side to side play.
This is especially true when you first run the bars through your miter slots. Non-standard slots found on some job site style table saws and other small machinery will not accept this bar due to the non-standard slot dimensions.
The bar is approximately 18 inches long and will fit into miter t slots and u-shaped miter slots. We recommend that you measure your miter slot before placing your order. Using our steel bar versus plastic or aluminum gives your sled, jig or fixture more strength and stability and it won’t bend or warp. The fulton precision steel Miter Bar does both with its solid steel bar and 4 adjustable spring loaded plungers. The smooth sliding action is perfect for crosscut sleds, shop made coping sleds and a whole lot more! Using two bars only one is included for even more stability works exceptionally well.
4. KREG #ad
KREG KMS7102 Table Saw Precision Miter Gauge System, Blue #adKREG #ad
- Factory calibration. Positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees; limited lifetime warranty. Our extremely straight 24 inch 610mm anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch9. 5mm thick by 3/4 inch19mm wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate “play” in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver.
Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. Guaranteed out of the box to. 003 accuracy of 6-inches. Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree. Gauge head is cnc machine perfectly square to the bar and table no stampings.
5. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
UHMW Precision Milled Bar 3/4" X 3/8" X 36" For Jigs, Fixtures or Miter Slots size 3/4" x 3/8". Slick Durable Material Slides with Ease. Ideal for Table Saws, Router Table and Bandsaws 2 UHMW Bars #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Even though its "slick", it does NOT leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove. Uhmw ultra high molecular weight polymer plastic is a linear polyethylene material with a molecular weight in the range of 3, 000 to 6, 000, 000, 000.
Even though its "slick", it does not leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. Uhmw is 10 times heavier than regular high density polyethylene making it extremely durable for constant repetitive use.
The idea behind using uhmw material for making jigs & fixtures is that the material stands up to friction better than wood and lower quality or lower density plastics.
This makes it ideal for sleds where repetitive sliding happens regularly. We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove. Use this uhmw to make jigs and fixtures for your table saw, etc. Its also very slick in comparison to wood and other plastics. Use the 3/4" x 3/8" plastic strips to make sliding table jigs for your table saw, router table, band saw or router table. Length of bar may vary slightly. Made in the usa!
6. Hatsbi #ad
Hatsbi UHMW Crosscut Sled For Table Saw Sled Miter Bars 3/4" X 3/8" X 36" -Predrilled holes and 20 screws included For Jigs Fixtures or Miter Slots size 3/4"x3/8" 2 UHMW Bars #adHatsbi #ad
- The non-stick surface is easy to clean. Outstanding impact strength - even at low temperatures. Uhmw ultra high molecular weight Polymer plastic is 10 times heavier than regular high-density polyethylene for stability.
Does not absorb moisture and will not swell up over time due to exposure. Extremely durable – ideal for constant repetitive use. Uhmw won’t expand or contract like wood does.
Very slick and self lubricating – very high abrasion resistance. Jigs, fixtures or miter slots 3/4” x 3/8” – ideal for table saw, band saw or router table. Excellent sliding material - due to the low coefficient of friction it has, which makes it ideal for sleds where repetitive sliding is necessary.
Uhmw bars won’t leave any residue, dust or shavings. Predrilled holes - each bar has 10 exact size designed predrilled and countersunk holes for 20 specific sized screws included that ensures no expanding of the material when screws are inserted.
7. MICRO JIG #ad
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG Double Pack #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Build table Saw Sleds Fast. No slop, side-to-side Play Or Seasonal Warping. Top-down installation for easy And Fast Mounting To Jigs, Fixtures And Sleds. Zeroplay miter bars will fit any standard 3/4” x 3/8” t-track miter slot That Measures Between 073" and 079" wide and at least 5/16" Deep.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Warranty from Authorized Resellers|