As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Ginkgo Biloba, 2 ft, Live Potted Tree #adGeneric #ad
- Shipping: every tree is shipped in its Root Pouch with soil, we never ship bare root unless your state prohibits. Ginkgo has a wide range of medicinal uses and is also a source of food. Guarantee: we guarantee our trees to arrive alive or we will provide a new tree at no cost buyer pays shipping.
In spring, but are widely dispersed throughout the world. Our trees can be planted in ground in their Root Pouch to help reduce root transplant shock.
Ginkgo trees are deciduous, with the male producing a small pollen cone, Ginkgo's will develop light green leafs that give way to bright yellow leaves as the seasons trun to fall. Ginkgo biloba: native to china, and the female producing seed.
All state and local laws for effective control and mitigation of invasive pests are strictly adhered to. About us: we are a small family owned and operated licensed nursery in the state of KY. Age: every tree is at least 12+ months with most trees 2-3 yrs old we don’t sell 1st year seedlings. Planting: you can plant your tree when convenient for you or continue to grow it in the Root Pouch we ship.
2. SmartMe #ad
SmartMe Live Plant, Ginkgo Tree Maidenhair Tree-Ginkobiloba for Gardening and Planting #adSmartMe #ad
- Hardy in zones 3-8. Common name: Ginko Tree. Please read the description below for product details and do not hesitate to send us a message. Az & ca orders will be shipped bare root only. 12-18" in height.
3. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
COLUMNAR Ginkgo Tree, Ginkgo biloba Rocky, Year Tree, 2 #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- A fabulous very upright - columnar ginkgo! Very cold tolerant, surviving in climates hardy to –30°f. Rocky is a very vigorous fast growing ginkgo! outstanding amber fall colors! 2 -year plant will reach 40 feet at maturity - shipped in contAINER WITH SOIL, HARDY ZONE 4-9.
4. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Perennial, Great Gift for Family, QAUZUY GARDEN 10 Premium Rare Ornament Ginkgo Biloba Maidenhair Tree Seeds #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Plus the fruits can be eaten as nuts or stew. It is a great gift for family. Ginkgo tree has a long history. Ginkgo has beautiful discolored fan-shaped leaves. Ginkgo is a treasure. It is fun to plant it with your family. And the leaves are used to enhance memory.
Plant seeds shallowly, clay or sandy, until just covered. Cover the container with a clear plastic bag and place in a warm location. Keep the medium moderately moist. Expect germination in 30 to 60 days.
And it can grow in tough compacted soil, alkaline, or acidic. As the only living species belonging to the Ginkgoaceae family, ginkgo trees are considered living fossils because they’ve changed very little over the course of 200 million years.
. Plus you can enjoy yourself with your families under the spectacular golden tree. When the ginkgo tree matures, you can share fruits with families. Its beautiful fan-shaped leaves are highly ornamental and it can be used for landscaping, as a street tree, and perfect for garden. The uniquely fan-shaped leaves start out green but change to golden-yellow in the fall. Grow your own plant from seeds.
5. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
Edible & Showy, Gingko, Fossil Tree Seeds, Striking Amazing Perennial Bonsai Accent Specimen Plants, QAUZUY GARDEN 3 Rare Ginkgo Biloba Seeds, Maidenhair Tree #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- They have a soft and oily texture and has a sweet flavored taste somewhat like a large pine nut. Plant seeds shallowly, until just covered. Cover the container with a clear plastic bag and place in a warm location.
Keep the medium moderately moist. Expect germination in 30 to 60 days. Whether you are a beginner or have a green thumb, you can grow these beautiful trees from seeds easily and enjoy them in your garden for many years to come.
Ginkgo biloba is a beautiful, specimen plants including amazing bonsai and street trees, showy and delicate exotic colorful tree which can make wonderful shade trees, grown in 4-9USDA. The wood of ginkgo bilbao is used to make furniture, chessboards, carving, and casks for making saké; the wood is fire-resistant and slow to decay. Easy to grow. The ginkgo nuts are edible in moderation. Usda hardiness zone. Sow. Use. Edible.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Edible Leaves Promote Memory and Vigor, 5 Seeds, Gingko Biloba Tree Seeds to Plant, Ginko Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- You get authentic Ginko Tree seeds shipped from Iowa. All natural soil like cz grain Soil, or Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil is very good soil! Growing instructions Included. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Buy with confidence from cz grain.
Enjoy this tree and enjoy this day!5 seeds of ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses. Because it’s the only surviving member of an ancient order of plants, it's sometimes referred to as a living fossil.
7. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Plant, 1, Dwarf Ginkgo Tree, Ginkgo biloba ‘Spring Grove’ #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Very cold tolerant, surviving in climates hardy to –30°f. The leaves on 'spring grove' are a bright chartreuse that cup slightly upward. Shocking bright yellow fall color - this does not produce fruit! 1 -year plant will reach 6 feet at maturity - shipped in contAINER WITH SOIL, HARDY ZONE 4-9.
Spring grove' is a unique upright and compact dwarf that will reach 6ft.