As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hillman #ad
8 Pieces, 8-Pack, The Hillman Group 45632 5/8" Axle Cap Nuts, Zinc #adHillman #ad
- Push nuts are designed to offer simple, tool-free, push-in installation. Contains 8 pieces. Push nuts are designed for permanent placement without the use of specific removal tools.
These cap nuts are designed to push into place on a 5 by 8" diameter axle. Included parts are zinc-plated for improved corrosion resistance.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|
2. Calvana #ad
Permanent Washer Caps Fits 5/8” Axles for Hand Trucks, Rolling Bins, and Lawn Wagons, Perfect Alternative for Cotter Pins, 4-Pack Spring Steel Push On Pushnut Caps with Mechanical Zinc Plating #adCalvana #ad
- Spring steel pushnuts hold their shape very well and are very durable - they can even outlast most wheel assemblies! Super value 4-pack dolly push nuts - for a wallet-friendly price, wheeled garbage bin, lawn wagon, pressure washer cart, and more! Whether you are replacing your wheels or converting to push nut caps from cotter pins, you’ll get 4 pushnuts you can use on all 4 wheels of your hand cart, our pack of 4 pushnuts will be perfect for you!.
They fit on all right-sized axle rods with no further tweaking, while cotter pins require a drilled hole in the axle. The pins themselves are of softer metal that is prone to distortion and breakage.
Perfect alternative for cotter pins - pushnuts excel where cotter pins fail. With its high yield strength and resilience, these pushnuts can provide optimum wheel retention and vibration resistance. Permanent washer caps fits 5/8” axles for hand trucks, rolling bins, 0031 inch cap bottom thickness, an inner diameter of 0625 inch, and lawn wagons - these pushnuts are perfect for both commercial and household wheeled equipment.
Spring steel push on pushnut caps - as a general-use steel, spring steel is an excellent material for pushnuts used on low-torque applications. Mechanical zinc plating for corrosion protection - With a minimum finish of 00003 inches, mechanical zinc plating offers an even coating and reliable adhesion for optimum corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement resistance.
3. Magic Hub #ad
5/8" Push On Cap Nut, Axle Caps 5/8", 5/8-inch Axle Cap Nut- Push On Cap Nuts, Wheel Retainers 2 #adMagic Hub #ad
- Tap on with a hammer to secure wheels and washers onto a shaft or rod axle. Commonly used on miscellaneous household items that feature axles such as lawn carts, hand trucks, rolling garbage cans, etc.
Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance. The flange is meant for quick assembly. These push nut caps have no screw thread but have an inward facing flange. These cap nuts are fits to push into place on a 5/8" diameter shafts/axles. Contains 2 pieces.
4. Just in Time #ad
2-Piece, Push on Pushnut Cap Stud Size 5/8, Zinc Mech Finish #adJust in Time #ad
- Washer cap/Axle Nut. No screw Thread. 2-piece. 5/8 in. Stud Size. Zinc mechanical. 0003 minimum Finish.
|Brand||Just in Time #ad|
5. Just in Time #ad
2-Piece, Push-On Pushnut, Stud Size 5/8, Phosphate + Oil #adJust in Time #ad
- Used in place of traditional hex-nuts to reduce weight, or in applications requiring lower torques. Shafts. Phosphate with oil finish for extra corrosion protection. Thickness:. 02". Used on 5/8 in. Od : 1".
6. AR-PRO #ad
8 Pack Hard-to-Find Spring Steel Push-On Pushnuts, Dolly Wheel Lock Washers Fits 5/8" Dolly Axle Rods with Oiled Phosphate Finish #adAR-PRO #ad
- It has a strong surface adhesion, preventing wear and improving friction-induced wear. The oil on the pushnuts' phosphate coating serves as a sealer to ensure the effectiveness of the phosphate's corrosion-resistant properties. These pushnuts have teeth that slide into the stud with a ratcheting action, only allowing the pushnuts to move in one direction and resist moving to the opposite direction.
Perfect alternative for pins and washers - same function but one is more efficient. High-quality spring steel push-on pushnuts for low torque applications - These pushnuts may not look that much with their.
02-inch thickness and simple design but they are one of the most efficient ways to keep wheels in place for low-torque outdoor equipment like dollies, hand carts, and lawn wagons. Dolly wheel lock washers fits 5/8" dolly axle rods - with an outer diameter of 1 inch, these pushnuts can fit unthreaded 5/8-inch dolly axle rods snugly.
Oiled phosphate finish - phosphate coatings prevent corrosion on steel parts. It has a diameter tolerance of about. 002 inches for maximum holding strength. Best value 8-pack dolly wheel lock washers - are you frustrated about searching for hard-to-find parts? Single-use pushnuts? There's no turning back once you've already removed them. Thankfully, this 8-pack variation will provide you a supply of pushnuts that's enough to last one dolly's lifespan.
7. Hillman #ad
2 Pieces, Hillman 8989 Zinc Axle Cap Nuts 1/2" #adHillman #ad
- Zinc plating offers moderate corrosion resistance. For permanent applications. Non-threaded. Easily installed without the use of tools. Contains 2 pieces.
|Manufacturer||The Hillman Group #ad|