As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SIKA #ad
Gray, Closed Cell Used to Partially Fill deep Cracks or Joints Before applying sealant, Polyethylene Foam, Sika Backer Rod, 3/4" Diameter x 20' Long #adSIKA #ad
- Use the product to partially fill up deep cracks or joints before applying sealant. Durability: Good temperature resistance and will not absorb water. Performance: partially fills deep cracks before sealant application.
Sika backer rod is inserted into a joint to control sealant depth and to prevent 3 sided adhesion. Application: highly flexible, compressible and easy to apply. Oil and most other solvents resistant. Supports: ideal for glazing installations, window and door perimeters, expansion joints, copings, and pavement joints.
|Manufacturer||Sika USA #ad|
2. Oodles of Noodles #ad
1100 Feet Length x .75 Inch Width, FILL-RITE™ Pre-Caulking Filler Rope Backer Rod Roll Bulk, Grey filler rope #adOodles of Noodles #ad
- Caulking adheres to the sides of the joint, but not to the filler rope. Complies with astm c 1330, Type C. Makes professional joints that last. Made of closed cell poly foam. Helps fill in and insulate Jumbo caulk joints and allows the caulking to absorb more movement.
|Brand||Oodles of Noodles #ad|
3. Armacell #ad
Backer Rod Crack Sealer 3/4" 25 ft #adArmacell #ad
- Prevent caulk from ripping lose. Save caulk. 3/4" perfect for gaps 1/2" to 7/8" wide. Fill large cracks.
4. Mutual Industries #ad
Mutual Industries Standard Backer Rod, 1100 Linear Feet, 3/4" #adMutual Industries #ad
- Non absorbent Backup Material. 1100 linear Feet per box. Great for Construction or paving joints. Temporary Joint Sealant. Closed Cell.
5. CR Laurence #ad
1100' Case, CRL EF34B 3/4" Closed Cell Backer Rod #adCR Laurence #ad
- Compatible with All Cold-Applied Sealants. Allows easy control of Sealant Application Thickness. Won't adhere to sealants; No Bond Breaker Needed.
6. Sashco #ad
Sashco 30751 Pre-Caulking Filler Rope Backer Rod Roll, 50' Length x 3/4" Width, Grey #adSashco #ad
- Measures 3/4-inches diameter by 50-feet length. Water resistant - unlike open cell backer rod, it repels water to help protect the joint from damage. Complies with astm c 1330, Type C. Helps fill in and insulate large caulk joints and allows the caulking to absorb more movement.
Easy to fit - soft and pliable so it fits into the joint easily. Closed cell design repels water to help protect the joint from damage. Fills the joint so you use less caulk. Fully compatible with all substrates and sealants. Makes professional joints that last.