As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. System Sensor #ad
SYSTEM SENSOR 4WTA-B 4W, SNDR, 12/24 VDC, THERM., W/BASE #adSystem Sensor #ad
- System sensor i3 sounder and relay smoke detectors apply the guiding principles of installation ease, intelligence, and instant inspection in a series of specialty conventional devices.
2. System Sensor #ad
System Sensor 2WTA-B, 2-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detector #adSystem Sensor #ad
- Plug-in design base included, Removable cover and chamber. Form c relay, Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms. In-line terminals, flexible mounting options, Stop-Drop ’N Lock attachment to the base.
85 db sounder, simplified sensitivity measurement, Dual-color LEDs. Isolated thermal sensor, Remote maintenance signaling.
3. System Sensor #ad
System Sensor 5622, Fixed Temperature Rate of Rise Heat Detector #adSystem Sensor #ad
- Fixed temperature Rate of Rise. 1 supplier for fire safety equipment in North America. All of our products are genuine parts, brand new, sealed with original packaging and shipped from the United States of America and have 30 days return if not satisfied plus 12 months warranty.
We have the most dedicated customer service team to help you with any question regarding our products and your orders. Our company is dedicated to help and supply your fire equipment needs with the best prices Worldwide.
4. System Sensor #ad
12/24 V DC, SYSTEM SENSOR 2WT-B i3 Series Detector, 2-Wire, Thermal, with Base #adSystem Sensor #ad
- Avg. 100 µa peak. Operating temperature range: 32° to 100°f 0° to 37. 8°c - operating voltage: 12/24 V non-polarized nominal, 8. 5 min. Alarm current: 130ma max. Limited by panel - Detection: Photoelectric.
Maximum ripple voltage: 30% of nominal peak to peak Operating - Humidity Range: 0% to 95% RH, non-condensing. Freeze trouble : 41°f 5°c - heat sensor : 135°F 57. 2°c fixed. Sensitivity: 2. 5%/ft. To 35 max. Nominal - standby Current: 50 µA max.
5. SYSTEM SENSOR #ad
4-wire, system-monitored C02 carbon monoxide detector w/ RealTest Technology, SYSTEM SENSOR CO1224T 12/24 volt #adSYSTEM SENSOR #ad
- Full compliance with UL 2075, A six-year end-of-life timer. Wiring supervision with SEMS terminals. The system sensor co1224t co detector provides early warning of dangerous carbon monoxide levels by using electrochemical sensing technology to measure levels in the air.
A trouble relay requireby code, 12/24 VDC operation. Realtest allows installers to test the detector with a short spray of CO gas.
|Brand||SYSTEM SENSOR #ad|
|Manufacturer||SYSTEM SENSOR #ad|