As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Novacan Industries #ad
Novacan Industries Super Brite Copper Patina for Solder #adNovacan Industries #ad
- 8 ounces. A specially formulated copper patina for solder. It's premixed; just brush it on for a bright copper finish.
2. Canfield #ad
Canfield 60/40 solder for stained glass #adCanfield #ad
- 60/40 is 60% tin and 40% lead. For use on copper foil seams and lead came seams. Offers superior flow. 1lb roll one poUND. Melting temperature: 361° - 376°F.
3. Kwik #ad
Kwik Clean Flux Cleaner 16 Oz #adKwik #ad
- Mixing the kwik-clean with Patina gives added cleaning of the flux and a finer tone on the patina. Also use with patina: use either the same paper towel or a clean one to apply the patina.
After patina is applied, clean again with Kwik-Clean. Just spray on kwik-clean when you're done soldering, then use paper towel to clean project. Kwik-clean flux remover doesn't need mixing or diluting. Polish as you normally would.
4. Modern Masters #ad
4-Ounce, Modern Masters PA901-04 Aging Solution Green Patina #adModern Masters #ad
- Model number: PA901-04. This product is a household paint solvents. For use with Modern Masters reactive metallic paints. Speed-up natural oxidation process for Aged look.
5. Impresa Products #ad
Made in USA, 8oz Liquid Zinc Flux for Stained Glass, Soldering Work, Glass Repair and more, Easy Clean Up #adImpresa Products #ad
- All-purpose flux specially formulated for stained glass use. Goes on easy without being runny or sloppy. Made in usa. Can be used with zinc, lead and copper foil. Completely water-soluble, making clean up quick and easy. Wash all work within 6-8hrs.