As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IMPRESA #ad
FIts 14 inch x 1 inch x .095, No Adhesive Needed, 2 Pack Urethane Band Saw Tires, Compatible with Branded Bandsaws Including Jet Grizzly, & Powermatic #adIMPRESA #ad
- The tires stretch to fit the wheel tightly. No adhesive needed: easy to install & remove with no need for adhesive. Long life: these band saw tires are superior to factory tires, or replacement rubber or plastic tires.
Wide range of compatibility: fits jet jwbs-14dxpro, jwbs-14cs, & powermatic pwbs-14, jwbs14oS, grizzly g0457 g0555 g0555p g0555x g0580 t21005 g1019 g1019z, PWBS-14CS.
The value 2 pack provides excellent value and quality. This increases their efficiency and life expectancy. Won't dry out: urethane doesn't dry out when compared to plastic or rubber tires. Increased productivity & efficiency: There's reduced down time with these durable & reliable 2 pack of band saw tires. Any band saw that requires a 14" x 1" x 0095" tire.
2. Timber Wolf #ad
PS Wood Timber Wolf 115 x 1/8 x 14 tpi band saw blade #adTimber Wolf #ad
- Teeth are milled. Run under low tension and produce a thin kerf. Free shipping on $99 or more from ps wood machinES within the continental USA. Made from high silicon, low carbon steel. Run cooler and last longer.
3. Jet #ad
116 x 1/2 x 4 TPI for JWBS-14SFX Bandsaws, JET WBSB-116124 Bandsaw Blade #adJet #ad
- Compatibility: fits jWBS-14SFX JET bandsaws. Long lasting: Blades are constructed from high carbon steel. Superior sharpness: Precision-milled teeth provide aggressive cutting.
High quality: Match tooth welded and induction hardened. Flexback construction: Excellent fatigue factor and suitable for absorbing contour cutting stresses.
4. Timber Wolf #ad
Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 115" x 1/2" x 3 TPI Positive Claw #adTimber Wolf #ad
- Milled teeth are 50 percent shARPER than competitors stamped or crush ground blades. More ductile steel than any high carbon steel leads to extended flex life and a cooler running blade.
Tooth edge is 20 percent harder than any high carbon steel resulting in extended sharp time. Precision induction hardening throughout the blade vs competitors flame hardening.
|Brand||Timber Wolf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Timber Wolf #ad|
5. Timber Wolf #ad
Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 3/4" x 93-1/2", 3 TPI #adTimber Wolf #ad
- Runs cooler and lasts longer. Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower. High silicon, low carbide steel. Thin kerf. Ideal for resawing thick stock.
|Brand||Timber Wolf #ad|
|Manufacturer||PS Wood Machines #ad|