As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GE #ad
Includes White and Lt. Almond, Zwave Hub Required, On/Off, Works with SmartThings, 26931, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Motion Sensor Light Switch, Vacancy / Occupancy Sensor, Wink, and Alexa #adGE #ad
- Neutral wire requirED. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, home Seer, Vivint, Wink, Nexia, Harmony Home Hub Extender, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Honeywell, Trane, Ring Alarm, Vera and more.
Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voltage:120 volt. Additionally, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. Please refer user guide below for better use. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Occupancy mode turns lights on/OFF automatically, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub.
The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. With five time-out duration options ranging from five seconds to 30 minutes and up to 180-degree detection coverage, vacancy and manual. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200 Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
2. GE #ad
GE 26933 Z-Wave Plus 500 Series Motion-Sensing in-Wall Dimmer #adGE #ad
- Additionally, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts with remote operation and voice control when connected to a compatible hub. Includes white and light almond cover buttons wall plate not included. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections.
Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Select motion control – the dimmer adjusts brightness levels of dimmable led, while lights are turned on manually and off automatically in the vacancy setting. Neutral wire required. To deactivate the motion sensor, CFL, enjoy custom scenes, select manual operation.
Full-range dim ability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723 or 46199.
Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, vivint, Wink, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Nexia, Home Seer, Ring Alarm, Trane, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Honeywell, Vera and more. Supported voltage – 120VAC. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro LED+ Motion Sensor Dimmer Switch | No Neutral Required | MSCL-OP153M-BL | Black #adLutron #ad
- For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently optional. Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED.
Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy with added functionality of a dimmer. Wallplate not included. Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently optional.
Works with most dimmable cfl/led bulbs and incandescent/halogen bulbs please see the Compatible Bulb List under Technical Specification below. Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy with added functionality of a dimmer. For use in single pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications. Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED.
4. ZOOZ #ad
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity #adZOOZ #ad
- It will work great with open systems like almond Securify, SmartThings Hub with custom device handler contact seller for instructions, VeraEdge, Qolsys, Vivint, Home Assistant, and VeraPlus.4 smart sensors in 1: this compact device detects and reports motion, humidity, temperature, and light level to your smart home app.
Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. New improved version: the included cr123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
It's z-wave plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards. Customize it: choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes your hub needs to support advanced parameter input.
Compatible Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. Will it work with my hub? this sensor is not supported by wink, hubitat, homeseer, veralite running under ui7, adt pulse, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Security first: this sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
5. THIRDREALITY #ad
Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub, Pet Friendly, Zigbee Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Aeotec #adTHIRDREALITY #ad
- Customize alexa messages like “welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected. Work with echo 4th gen, echo studio, hubitat, echo show 10 2nd gen and 3rd gen, smartthings 2015/2018, Eero 6, Aeotec, Eero Pro 6, Echo Plus 1st Gen and 2nd Gen, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker.
Great range and long battery life : capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet 9 meters away. Create routines: using the alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
Hassle-free setup: installs in a few seconds. Zigbee standard compatible motion sensor: works with most of zigbee hubs or echo devices with build-in zigbee hub. Smart light control: if you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify.
Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”. 2 aaa batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
6. TOPGREENER #ad
NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection, TDHOS5, Adjustable Timing, UL Listed, Bathroom Fan & Light Control, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch, White #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Bathroom fan occupancy detector converts bathroom ventilation fan control wall switch with this smart humidity control switch, turning fan ON automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turning OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity.
Adjustable time delay and humidity level. Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Motion sensor two single pole switches to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
Fan timer switch dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free.
Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 500W incandescent/halogen, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq. Ft coverage, 3a fan/motors, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately. Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan, auto on/off fan.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
7. Brilliant #ad
Brilliant Smart Home Control 4-Switch Panel — Alexa Built-In & Compatible with Ring, Apple HomeKit — In-Wall Touchscreen Control for Lights, Wemo, Google Nest, Sonos, Music, Hue, & More, SmartThings #adBrilliant #ad
- Easy smart home control for everyone: brilliant touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart devices, intercom, lighting, thermostats, locks, cameras, scenes and more by simply replacing a light switch.
Smart lighting: turn regular lights into smart lights supports led, lIFX, multiway; Control Hue, and Kasa TP-Link smart bulbs Control lights using touch, built-in motion detection, dimmable, halogen, CFL, incandescent bulbs, voice, scenes or an app.
Replaces a 4-gang light switch panel & requires neutral & ground wires: This 4-Switch Panel installs in a standard 4-gang electrical box Includes a 5 inch LCD touchscreen, a built-in camera with privacy shutter and a built-in motion sensor.
In-wall sonos, see who's at the door with a ring video doorbell, ring & smart lock control: now everyone at home can easily browse and play music with Sonos speakers, and unlock the door with a compatible smart lock-all without needing a phone.
8. Lutron #ad
Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, 150W LED, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, White #adLutron #ad
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room.
Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts. Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently.
9. GE #ad
GE CYNC Smart 3-Wire Dimmer + Motion Sensing Switch with Wi-Fi, Compatible with Google Home + Alexa, 1-Pack Packaging May Vary, No Neutral Wire Required #adGE #ad
- With google home or alexa, the Cync mobile app, dimmer switches from Cync make light control easy. Diy installation takes about 30 minutes for this smart switch dimmer for incandescent, halogen, and LED lights. Save money and energy: motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings.
Make traditional light bulbs smart bulbs: The Cync smart dimmer allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
Easy to use: this smart dimmer switch works with most common residential wiring ground wire required, and no neutral wire is required.
Build your smart home with smart bulbs that work with Alexa / Google Home: Cync and C by GE smart bulbs and the smart switch dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off. Smart dimmer switch: the cync smart switch dimmer allows you to control your lights through touch, or voice assistant.
10. UltraPro #ad
ZWave Hub Required, Works with Alexa, 3-Way Ready, 2-Pack, Repeater/Range Extender, 54890, White Paddle Only, Google Assistant, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire #adUltraPro #ad
- Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same light, Jasco, fan or appliance. Multi-switch compatible – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with compatible add-on switches from UltraPro, GE, Enbrighten and Honeywell. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Range extender – the in-wall z-wave switch repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft. Simplewire – auto-detecting line or load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly.
Black, brown, ivory and light almond options are also available. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features.
Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub. Changeable paddles – the switch features a removable white rocker-style paddle.