As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Granby #ad
2-Inch Bottom Mount Pressure Gauge 0-30 PSI #adAmerican Granby #ad
- Npt brass fitting used in most pool equipment. 0-30 psi, bottom Mount. Features the standard 1/4 in.
|Brand||American Granby #ad|
|Manufacturer||American Granby #ad|
|Part Number||IPG302-4L 0-30PSI BO|
2. SÜA #ad
Low Pressure Gauge for Acetylene Regulator 0-30 psi, 2 inches for LDP Regulators #adSÜA #ad
- Please check picture #3 for thread dimensions***. For its use in the low pressure side of the Acetylene regulator. 1/8" npt bottom inlet connector fits small regulator used in portable Oxy-fuel kits.
0-30 psi pressure gauge for Acetylene regulator. 2 inches easy to read dial in PSI and KPA pressure units. Steel case and sturdy construction.
3. SÜA #ad
Low Pressure Gauge for Propane Regulator 0-30 psi, 2 inches for LDP Regulators #adSÜA #ad
- For its use in the low pressure side of the Propane/Propylene/LPG regulator. 0-40 psi pressure gauge for Propane/Propylene/LPG regulator. 2 inches easy to read dial in PSI and KPA pressure units.
1/8" npt bottom inlet connector fits small regulator used in portable Oxy-fuel kits. Please check picture #3 for thread dimensions***. Steel case and sturdy construction.
4. Parker #ad
19 scfm, Parker R344-02A Regulator, No Gauge, Relieving Type, 0-30 psi Pressure Range, 1/4" NPT #adParker #ad
- Diaphragm operated for fast operation. Available with a manifold mount to minimize plumbing. Suitable for low temperature applications. Balanced valve design for precise regulation. Large diaphragm to valve area ratio for precise regulation and high flow capacity.
5. Forney #ad
Low Pressure, 0-30 PSI, 2-Inch-by-1/4-Inch NPT, Forney 87730 Acetylene Gauge #adForney #ad
- Low pressure gauge for acetylene regulators. A 0-30 psi falls under OISHA regulations. Features threads that are common to Forney, Victor, Harris, Smith and Marquette style regulators.
Solid brass threads and brass casings provide extra long life. 2-inch face with 1/4-Inch national pipe thread NPT.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. SÜA #ad
2 inches, Low Pressure Gauge for Acetylene Regulator 0-30 psi #adSÜA #ad
- For its use in the low pressure side of the Acetylene regulator. 0-30 psi pressure gauge for Acetylene regulator. 2 inches easy to read dial in PSI and KPA pressure units. Chrome plated steel case and sturdy construction. 1/4" npt buttom inlet connector fits most common regulators.
7. Uniweld #ad
Uniweld G2S 2-Inch Gauge 0-30 PSI Gold Steel Case, 1/4-Inch NPT Bottom Mount #adUniweld #ad
- B401. Listed, 0-3000 psi, Gold Steel Case. Recommended for use with compressed gas regulators. 1/4 inch npt bottom mount Brass fitting that is corrosion resistant. Suitable for use with acetylene. Oxygen cleaned welding gauge per A. N. S. I. 2 inch gauge, u. L.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
8. PRO Garage Door #ad
NEW PART PRESSURE GAUGE 2" DIA 0-30 PSI 1/4" MPT for Henny Penny Fryer 500 16910 621053 #adPRO Garage Door #ad
- Bottom mount 1/4" mpt. Henny penny fryer 500, 561, 600, 680. Pressure gauge, size 2" dia, range 0-30 psi. With "operating zone" & "clean dead weight" indicators.
9. Eastman #ad
Eastman 45167 Gas Pressure Test Gauge with 2 inch Face, 30 PSI #adEastman #ad
- Easy installation- this gauge is easy to install, no tools are required. The pressure gauge measures 2 inches across the face to provide a larger view during use. Functionality- features a maximum pressure of 30 PSI.
Design- the eastman gas pressure test gauge is a quality product to test supply pressures within a distribution system. Quality- made of heavy-duty steel with a shatter-resistant lens for durability and strength. Measurement- equipped with a 3/4 inch IPS connection.
10. SÜA WELDING TECHNOLOGIES #ad
2.5 inches, Low-Pressure Gauge for Heavy-Duty Acetylene/Propane Regulators 0-30 psi, Thread: 1/4" NPT #adSÜA WELDING TECHNOLOGIES #ad
- Acetylene pressure gauges for heavy duty regulators. 1/4" npt bottom inlet connector fits most common medium to heavy duty regulators, They won´t fit the small regulators found in portable sets - Check picture Nº2 and make sure these gauges will fit your regulator.
Fit most of the medium to heavy duty acetylene and some propane regulators.
High pressure side gauge; 0-400 psi - low-pressure side gauge; 0-30 psi - Available individually or as a low & high pair - Select you option from the menu. 2-½" inches easy to read dial in PSI and KPA pressure units. Golden plated steel case and sturdy construction.