As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wheeler #ad
Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance, Wheeler Manual Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement #adWheeler #ad
- Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds. Ease of use: apply, guard screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, repeatable, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, 7/64 hex, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, 3/32 hex, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, T20 torx, #32 flat blade, #10 flat blade, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”. Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%.
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- 1/4 in. Includes 1-pc. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction. Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Includes 1-pc. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. 1/4 in.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03727A 1/4-Inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb 0-9 Nm #adNeiko #ad
- Universal: standard and Metric Readings; No Need for Conversion Charts. Versatile: can be used on Bikes, Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, and Much More. Precise torque: 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb Increments, 0-9 Nm in.
25 newton Meter Increments. Convenient: ambidextrous for Clockwise or Counter-clockwise use. Accuracy: manufactured to Exacting Standards to Assure Accuracy to Within +/- 4%.
6. DURATECH #ad
DURATECH 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, Storage Case Included, 72 Tooth with Bit Socket Set, 1/4 Inch Pound Torque Wrench, Quick-release Reversible, Torque Wrenches Set, 40-200 In.-lb #adDURATECH #ad
- Quick-release mechanism - the quick adjustment mechanism will provide you with the best feeling. Full size - duratech torque wrench set includes 1/4 inch drive dual-direction torque wrench, 10mm, torx Sockets T8, H4, 5mm, 5.
5mm, t25, t15, h5, 6mm, hex socketsh3, t20, t10, t30, 8mm, Socket bits set4mm, storage case. High accuracy - this torque wrench is well-calibrated, within +/- 4% High Accuracy. Wide application - 72 teeth torque wrench can be versatile in various working occasions, bicycles, which is suitable for small nuts and bolts like on garden equipment, and motorcycles.
It delivers 40 to 200 ft.
Lb of torque for greater precision when tightening screws or bolts. Clicking sound in the handle alerts the user when torque value is reached, preventing over-applying torque. Premium material - torque wrenches' heads are made of hardened Chrome Moly Alloy, stronger than Cr-V. With dual-range in. Lb/nm scale setting, it reaches a high contrast, easy to read even in low light conditions.
7. ABN #ad
2-22Nm Dual Direction 20-200 Inch Pound Torque Wrench and Bit Tool Set, ABN 1/4IN Drive Click Torque Wrench Set, 23Pc #adABN #ad
- Prevent damage to your tools and machines: prevent damage caused from over-tightening by using the ABN Quarter Inch Drive Torque Wrench 2Nm to 22Nm Dual Direction Clicking Torque Wrench and Adapters Set to confidently follow manufacturer torque specifications when securing fasteners.
Adjust for precise torque settings: install components with calibrated precision from 2. 0 to 22. 0 newton meter torque range 20 to 200 inch per pound; Formal calibration certificate included. Contents: bicycle torque wrench set includes a 9.
3-inch 23. 6cm long adjustable torque wrench, 2. 4-inch 6. 1cm long h5 bit, h2. 5, 4-inch 102cm extender, t20, and ph1, ph2, h2, h8, 3/8-inch conversion adapter, t15, t10, h4, h6, t25, ph3, h5, H10, H3, 1/4-inch drive universal joint, and T30 bits all securely packaged in a black blow-molded case.
Built to last: chrome-molybdenum steel ensures maximum strength and durability while the aluminum-titanium handle provides a comfortable knurled grip to prevent slipping; Laser-etched torque scale ensures easy identification when calibrating your bike wrench. Easy to use: pull the lock knob and turn the handle to set the torque calibration; Use the switch on the back of the 1. 1-inch 2.
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-250 in/lbs., 85061 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Item package dimension: 18. 9" l x 2. 7" w x 2. 2" h. Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application. Model number: 85061. Item package Weight: 2. 9 lb.
|Warranty||90 Day Calibration/1 Year Parts|
9. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench 3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in. #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Dial type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy. Patented torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible; Patented large shock resistant dials.
Memory needle records peak torque for each application. Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
10. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03714A 1/4" Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench | SAE | 20-200 Inch-Pound Chrome Vanadium Steel | 10.75" Length #adNeiko #ad
- Versatility: quarter in. Dr. Convenience: this automotive tool comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage while providing protection while not in use.
Metric mm conversions displayed on tool and case. Torque wrench includes a wide range of torque settings to loosen and tighten bolts on cars, motorcycles and small engine repair.
Material: heat-treated CR-V steel construction supplies extreme durability and shock resistance for assorted applications. Features: 1/4” drive torque and ratchet includes hard-to-find lower torque settings. Accuracy: machined factory tested and calibrated to +/- 4 percent to assist in prevention of breaking or over tightening bolts.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|