As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arrow #ad
Arrow PT50 Oil-Free Pneumatic Staple Gun #adArrow #ad
- Can be used on compressors up to 120 psi recommended use at 60 - 100 PSI. Adjustable exhaust cover allows you to direct exiting air flow. Easy-load magazine and comfortable, overmolded grip.
Contact safety feature requires contact with nailing surface before firing to prevent misfires. Unlike other pneumatic tools, the PT50 does not require oil for maintenance.
|Manufacturer||Arrow Fastener #ad|
2. WEN #ad
WEN 61705 20-Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Air-Powered Pneumatic T50 Stapler for Upholstery and Woodworking #adWEN #ad
- Features an adjustable 360-degree air exhaust and a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet fitting. Compact 1. 8-pound design features an extended nose for tight areas and corners.
Perfect for upholstery, woodworking, trim work, vinyl installation and more. Shoot 3/8-inch crown staples ranging from 1/4 to 9/16 inches in length. Spacious magazine holds up to 100 fasteners at a time.
3. Freeman #ad
Freeman PFWS Pneumatic 20-Gauge 9/16" Fine Wire Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with No Mar Tip For Screens, and Crafts, Upholstery #adFreeman #ad
- We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. It's ideal for upholstery, ergonomic comfort grip handle, crafts, insulation, screens, and roofing felt.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, including staplers and nailers for siding, finish, Senco, and Dewalt. Nailed it: this pneumatic fine wire stapler features a lightweight and durable aluminum body, and no mar tip to prevent scratches and dents to your work surface.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Paslode, Hitachi, framing, Bostitch, flooring, and roofing. It features an ergonomically engineered body and 360 degree adjustable exhaust allow for comfortable use. Many applications: this stapler is perfect for a wide variety of home and professional applications from securing roofing to fixing a gap in upholstery.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
4. NuMax #ad
NuMax S2-118G2 Pneumatic 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2" Brad Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Combo Brad and Staple Gun with Tool-Free Finger Depth Adjust #adNuMax #ad
- Ultimate versatility: this nailer can use two types of fasteners – 18 gauge brad nails and 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples. It's ideal for decorative trim, window casing, baseboards, chair rail, and shoe and crown moulding.
Magazine capacity: 100 pcs. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
It can accommodate nails ranging from 3/8" to 2", and staples ranging from 1/2" to 1-5/8". It's useful for a wide range of projects, with an operating pressure from 60-110 PSI.
Nailed it: this 2-in-1 tool features durable and lightweight aluminum construction, an anti-vibration comfort grip, and tool-free adjustable depth for multiple applications. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Paslode, flooring, and Dewalt. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Bostitch, Senco, Hitachi, framing, including staplers and nailers for siding, finish, and roofing.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Tool Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
5. Surebonder #ad
9615A Pneumatic 22 Gauge Upholstery Stapler with Case and 15,000 Staples #adSurebonder #ad
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing. Ideal for upholstery, vinyl and fabric projects. Uses 3/8" crown, 3/8", 5/16", 1/2", 22g, 7/16", and 5/8" leg length staples - Staples are included. Quick release magazine for easy loading. Soft grip handle reduces fatigue.
|Manufacturer||FPC CORPORATION #ad|
6. Valu-Air #ad
Valu-Air SF5040 2" 18 Gauge 2 in 1 Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Stapler with Carrying Case #adValu-Air #ad
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust and no-mar rubber tip. Include carry case and two strips of 18GA brad nails/staples. Drives 18-ga. Lightweight aluminum alloy body weighs only 3.
2 pounds. 1/4" crown staples 5/8"-1 5/8". Brad nails 5/8" - 2" and 18-ga. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and quick jam release. Working air pressure 70-110 PSI air compressor needed.
7. WorkPro #ad
Rear Exhaust, for Carpentry, T50 Upholstery Stapler with 1260pcs Staples 1/4”to 5/8”, Woodworking and DIY Projects, WORKPRO Pneumatic 20 Gauge Staple Gun #adWorkPro #ad
- Safety design：the staple gun is equipped with upgrade magazine release latch which is more safe and convenient than before. Wide applications: the staple gun is ideal for softwood DIY projects such as Carpentry DIY, pet house DIY, material repair, picture framing, carpentry, cable fixed, which can satisfy all your necessary.
Unique rear exhaust：the staple gun features rear exhaust to avoid the air is rushing out to your body. Of 1/5” 5mm and max length of no more than 17' 5m.
The recommended air line for a toll with a min I. D. It can only shot staplers when it fully depressed against the work surface which is designed for avoiding accidental nail firing. It will bring you a more comfortable woodworking experience with its ergonomically designed comfort grip handle.
Professional stapler: pneumatic stapler work with pressure range 60 to 120 psi, max pressure: 120PSI 8. 3bar. With ergonomic soft-grip handle, 1/4’’6mm - 5/8’’16mm, you will feel more comfortable when using this stapler. 20 ga pneumatic stapler：the stapler is compatible with 20 gauge staple, 420pcs 3/8’’, including 420pcs 1/4’’, and 420pcs 5/8’’ Staples.
8. 3Plus #ad
3PLUS H7116SP 22 Gauge 3/8-Inch Crown Pneumatic Upholstery Stapler for 71 Series Staples, 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch #ad3Plus #ad
- Easy bottom loading magazine and quick-clear jam release. Uses standard 22 ga. Ideal for upholstering, screen door replace, light wood assembly, cabinet assembly, silk screen assembly, fabric applications, automobile interior.
3/8-inch 9mm crown staples from 1/4" to 5/8" in length; Does not accept T50 staples. Small and lightweight for ease of operation. Features comfortable grip and a 360° adjustable exhaust. Air compressor needed but not included.
9. Metabo HPT #ad
1/4-Inch Narrow Crown Staples, Metabo HPT Finish Stapler, Pneumatic N3804AB3, 1/2-Inch up to 1-1/2-Inch Staple Length, 18 Gauge #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Lightweight: only 2.
3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use. Depth adjustment: Tool free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials. Trigger: selective actuation switch lets the user easily select sequential fire or contact nailing.
Applications: ideal for internal and external trim work furniture cabinetry and other fine finish work.
Adjustable exhaust: 360 Degree adjustable exhaust can be directed away from the user in any direction. Fasteners: accepts 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2-in up to 1-1/2-in. Air fitting: angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece. Magazine: holds up to 130 staples for maximum efficiency.
10. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Crown Stapler, Heavy Duty, 3/8-Inch BTFP71875 #adBostitch #ad
- Dual trigger design of BOSTITCH stapler incorporates safety and comfort for all day use. Low fastener indicator quickly assess when its time to reload. Lightweight die-cast aluminum design. Crown stapler staples lengths :1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 1/2-inch and 9/16-inch and Brads 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch.
Bottom loading for quick reloads. Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains. Pneumatic stapler provides a combination of pneumatic tacker and brad nailer useing both T50 staples and brad nails for wide range of applications.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|