As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M Safety #ad
Orange, 1/2 in x 20 ft, Scotch Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 #ad3M Safety #ad
- Offers resistance to moisture, changing weather conditions, abrasion and protects against the corrosive effects of acids and alkalis. Provides excellent mechanical and electrical protection due to its pressure-sensitive rubber resin adhesive paired with a PVC backing.
Constructed of hard-wearing black PVC. Provides reliable performance within a temperature range of 15 to 176 degrees F -10 to 80 degrees C. The 30-yd roll of tape is 1-in wide and has a thickness of 10 mil.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
2. Duck #ad
Duck Brand 299020 Colored Electrical Tape, 1/2-Inch by 20 Feet, Multi-Color, 5-Pack of Rolls #adDuck #ad
- Excellent stretch, adhesion and conformability. 7 mil vinyl tape. Flame retardant and weather-resistant. Pack of 5 rolls - blue, Red, Green, Yellow, White. Rated for use up to 600-volt and between 14-Degree F and 176-Degree F.
|Manufacturer||Shurtape Technologies #ad|
3. 3M #ad
3M Scotch 35 Electrical Tape Rainbow Packs: 1/2 in. x 20 ft. 9-pack #ad3M #ad
- Adhesion: 20 ounces per inch to stainless steel test panel. 35 is 3m's model # for this tape they also offer models such as 22, 33+ and 88 in their electrical tapes. Carrier/backing: polyvinyl chloride pvc film. Flame-retardant, weather-resistant; resists uv rays, many acids.
Stretches to conform to virtually any shape that requires color-coded insulation. Outstanding electrical and mechanical properties make 3M 35 is excellent for use in phase identification, alkalies, solvents, moisture, abrasion, color coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for marking safety areas.
For indoor and weather-protected outdoor applications. Standards met: ul listed, vde 0340-teil1.
Elongation: 225%. Colors include blue, red, grey, violet, green, brown, orange, white and yellow the 8-pack leaves out the grey. One of each of 9 colors comes in each set. 8 or 9 different colored rolls come in the pack depending on which one is purchased. Each roll is either 1/2 inch wide x 20 feet long or 3/4 inch wide x 66 feet long depending on the pack purchased. Service/operating Temperature: 0F to 176F. Adhesive: rubber resin.
|Manufacturer||3M Scotch #ad|
4. MAT Tape #ad
Waterproof, Flame Retardant, & Strong Rubber Based Adhesive for Use At No More Than 600V & 176F, 1/2 in. x 66 ft. UL/CSA listed core 1-ROLL, MAT Professional Grade Thin Electrical Tape Orange #adMAT Tape #ad
- Perfect for any professional or diy'ers with its superior adhesive material and sticky rubber resin. Peace of mind shopping 100% money back guarantee! - we sell high quality plasticized PVC Electrical Tape in 8 OSHA Colors if you are not satisfied, we will do our due diligence to make sure you are completely satisfied with the product and service.
Mat electrical tapes are preferred by many industry leaders in the Electrical, alkalis, Plumbing, spliced wires, wire bundling, and all-around household tape. Certifications and uses - mat electrical tape is ul/csa listed with superior resistant to uv, acids, and Automotive-aftermarket industries.
Just send us an email, and we promise to make it right! Be able to immediately tell if you have the right wire or cable. Is rated up to 176 degrees F 80 degrees C. Prevent fires with heat-safe tape - use our superior color tapes that do not ignite, even for non-electric labeling! Our professional electricians approved tape.
Professional grade electrical tape - mat thin electrical tape constructed from high quality plasticized PVC film with a rubber adhesive in 8 OSHA Colors. Perfect for all of your electrical wiring needs including cable insulation, HVAC, oil, moisture and abrasion. Color code for easy identification - color code your cables or label other items with the 8 colors we stock on electrical tape and save money purchasing our rainbow packs. It is 7 mil thick and 66 feet long which in most cases which in most cases is longer than most "electrical tape" being sold on Amazon.
|Brand||MAT Tape #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tape Providers #ad|
5. 3M #ad
Orange 1 Rolls, 3M Scotch¨ Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35-1/2" Wide, 20 feet #ad3M #ad
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. 3m vinyl color coding electrical tape 35 - 1/2" Wide, 20 feet Per Roll 7 Milli-inch Orange. Per inch meets professional electrical standards.
Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F 0 to 105 degrees C. Pressure sensitive rubber adhesive bonds easily and securely. Suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas.
6. Gardner Bender #ad
Flame Retardant, 5 Pk, Yellow, Durable, Easy-Wrap, ½ in x 20 ft., Blue, Red, Green, Gardner Bender GTPC-550 Electrical Tape, White #adGardner Bender #ad
- Temperature rating up to 80 deg C 176 deg F. Vinyl electrical tape is a tough 7 mil tape with excellent adhesive ability. Made from flexible, no-lead PVC material. For applications up to 600 V. Tape is ul listed and CSA certified.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. TradeGear #ad
TradeGear Electrical Tape Assorted Matte Rainbow Colors – 10 Pk Waterproof, UL Listed – Rated for Max. 600V and 80oC Use –Measures 60’ x 3/4" x 0.07", Flame Retardant, Strong Rubber Based Adhesive #adTradeGear #ad
- This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, 80 degrees mAX RATING: TradeGear’s flame retardant PVC electrical tape is rated for a maximum of 600 Volt operating voltage, making it completely safe for all uses. They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities and is UL certified too.
Each pack includes a black, red, gray, Orange, Brown, White, Yellow, Purple, Green, Blue tape. It is the best all-around household PVC tape.
Each tape measures 60 feet by ¾ inches and is 7 mm thick. Perfect for all kinds of electrical wiring: whether you are a professional electrician, cable insulation, this electrical tape is just what you need. Highest quality pvc electric tape: each electric tape in this 10 pack is made from heavy-duty, abrasion, resistant to acids, alkalis, industrial-grade PVC and is flame retardant, UV, oil, and moisture.
Excellent value for money: every purchase you make gets you a pack of 10 multi-colored electrical tapes. It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, or a DIY’er, wire bundling, engineer, and more.600v, and 80 °c 176 °f operating temperature.
8. 3M Safety #ad
5 Rolls, 3M Scotch #35 Electrical Tape, Multi-Color Value Pack 10457NA #ad3M Safety #ad
- Premium vinyl material for durability. Ideal for cable jacket repair and electrical insulation. Multiple fade-resistant colors for color coding. Pprotective jacketing for up to 600V splice insulation. Indoor and outdoor use.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
9. 3M Safety #ad
3/4 in x 66 ft, Black, Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape #ad3M Safety #ad
- Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F -18 to 105 degrees C. The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection.
Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil. Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion. Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M COMPANY #ad|
10. 3M Safety #ad
1/2" x 20', 3M Scotch Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, Multi-Color #ad3M Safety #ad
- This 20-ft roll of tape is 1/2-in wide with a thickness of 7 mil. Ideal for power phasing applications, for color-coding of motor leads and piping systems, and for safety marking purposes. Tape is multi-color and constructed of hard-wearing pvc.
Flame retardant and offers excellent resistance to moisture, abrasion, solvents, alkalis and a variety of acids. Delivers excellent electrical and mechanical protection thanks to the elastic pvc backing on the tape combined with its pressure-sensitive rubber resin adhesive.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M Industrial Market Center #ad|