As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kiswel #ad
KISWEL 2LBS ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Welding Filler Rods 0.045"_1/16"_3/32" or 1/8" x 36" 1/16" 2LBS #adKiswel #ad
- Specification: aws a5. 18/asme sfa a5. 18 er70s-6 1/16" x 36"914mm. 2lbs 1/16": 64 Rods. Premium quality kiswel er70s-6 mild steel alloy TIG welding rods 1/16" x 36" long. Package : shrink Wrapped and Shipping Box. Typical applications: for welding of structural steels machineries and vehicles.
Suitable for single-pass and multi-pass welding, Sheet metal applications, Small diameter pipe and tubing, construction and mechanical structures etc. Repairs on a variety of mild and low alloy steel such as vehicles, bridges, Root pass pipe welding.
2. Hot Max #ad
Hot Max 24188 1/16-Inch ER70S-6 Mild Steel TIG Filler Rod, 1# #adHot Max #ad
- Highly fluid. Highly durable. 1/16-inch tIG filler. Highly resistant to corrosion. For most types of mild steel.
|Brand||Hot Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Max #ad|
3. YESWELDER #ad
YESWELDER Mild Steel TIG Welding Rod ER70S-6 1/16"x16" 5LB #adYESWELDER #ad
- Multiple usagegreat for construction work, tanks, farm implement fabrication, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, shaft buildup, oily plates.
ApplicationFor a variety of mild and low alloy steel. Specificationlength：16'' ; Diameter:1/16'' ; 5 Pound per box. Er70s-6it's the most common of the copper-coated mild steel GMAW MIG wires for single or multiple pass welding.
And the greater the argon content of the shielding gas the smoother the bead appearance with less spatter. Shielding gas requireder70s-6 has the highest combination of manganese and silicon deoxidizers, permitting higher welding currents with 100% CO2 shielding gas and leaving a smoother weld bead with little to zero post-weld cleanup.
4. US Forge #ad
US Forge 02122 3/32-Inch by 18-Inch 0.8-Pound Welding Gas Welding Rods Copper Coated Steel #adUS Forge #ad
- No flux required. For use with oxy-acetylene torch only. For general purpose gas welding. For furniture, car panels, exhaust pipes. For use on mild steel.
|Brand||US Forge #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Forge #ad|
5. WeldingCity #ad
WeldingCity 5-Lb ER70S-2 Mild Steel TIG Welding Rods 1/16"x36" | Pack of 5-lb #adWeldingCity #ad
- Based welding and hardware supplier. Specification: conformed to aws a5. 18/asme sfa a5. 18/er70s-2; 36" 914mm long welding rods with single end stamped. Typical applications: repairs on a variety of mild and low alloy steel; small diameter pipe and tubing; sheet metal applications; root pass pipe welding, etc.
Strong technical support with experienced customer service to address buyer's any question. Shielding Gas: Argon/CO2. U.
S. Features and applications: er70s-2 is a triple deoxidized wire which provides high quality and defect free weld deposits when properly used on most carbon steels for TIG welding GTAW process. Package of 5-lb and 10-lb er70s-2 tig welding rods; diameter available: 0045" 1. 2mm, 1/16" 1. 6mm, 3/32" 2. 4mm and 1/8" 3. 2mm. All position welding. Premium quality er70s-2 mild steel alloy copper coated tiG welding rods; diameter 0
6. Forney #ad
3/32-Inch, Forney 30305 E6013 Welding Rod, 5-Pound #adForney #ad
- Use for all types of mild steel fabrication. Low spatter and excellent slag removal, virtually self cleaning in vertical down fillets. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required in all positions, ideal for vertical down welding.
All position welding, general purpose rod for shallow penetration or in poor fit up conditions. The product is 5lb 3/32 6013 Weld Rod. Easy to use. Excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads with steady arc with either AC or DC.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects.|
7. Forney #ad
3/32-Inch, Forney 30301 E6013 Welding Rod, 1-Pound #adForney #ad
- All position welding, general purpose rod for shallow penetration or in poor fit up conditions. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required in all positions, ideal for vertical down welding.
Use for all types of mild steel fabrication. Easy to use. The product is lb 3/32 6013 Weld Rod. Low spatter and excellent slag removal, virtually self cleaning in vertical down fillets. Excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads with steady arc with either AC or DC.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Blue Demon #ad
Blue Demon RG60 X 3/32" X 36" X 1LB Tube High Strength Oxy-Acetylene Gas Welding Rod #adBlue Demon #ad
- A neutral flame should be used. Typical applications include low carbon and low alloy steels, plates, sheets, pipes, structural shapes. The high silicon and manganese content in the product eliminates the need for flux when welding.
|Brand||Blue Demon #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Demon #ad|
9. TGB #ad
General Purpose/Mild Steel, Welding Electrode/Rod, 14" x 1/8" PACK: 44 LB, E6013 #adTGB #ad
- One of the easiest electrodes to use because of its easy slag control in vertical down welding, its wide operating range and restrike capabilities. This electrode has a soft, steady and quiet arc that produces very little smoke or spatter.
Excellent operating characteristics when using small diameter electrodes to weld thin sheet metal using lower open-circuit AC voltage. All-position, storage tanks, automobile bodies, window frames, fences, mild steel electrode for welding light to medium-gauge steel.
Select your electrode diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters. Common uses include tack welding on thin sheet metal such as galvanized sheets, metal furniture, farm equipment and iron grills.
10. Forney #ad
Forney 30705 E7018 Welding Rod, 3/32-Inch, 5-Pound #adForney #ad
- Designed for welding head enable steels and projects involving hard to weld steels including thick sections and restrained joints with cracking issues.
All position welding, low hydrogen rod for general purpose AC applications requiring low penetration, can also be used on DC+. Easy to use. Excellent for tack welds and out of position welding.
Ideal for general fabrication of cold roll steels. Not recommended for use with low open circuit-Voltage OCV power sources. Click on the by forney name above in blue under the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!. The product is 5lb 3/32" 7018 Weld Rod.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|