As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sunnyside #ad
Sunnyside 872G5 5 Gallon Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside #ad
- Boiled linseed oil in metal can. A natural oil derived from the seed of the flax plant. 5 gallon. Elastic & glossy film that repels water. Used to extend & fortify oil based coatings to assure a uniformly tough.
2. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Sunnyside Corporation 87216 1 Pint Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Dries in 12-18 Hours. Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film. Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods.
Easy to use. The product is PT Boiled Linseed Oil. The product is manufactured in China. Used to extend And Fortify Oil-based Coatings. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant.
3. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Quart, Sunnyside Corporation 87232S Boiled Linseed Oil #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Makes an easy-to-use, High Quality Finish For Fine Woods. Apply to unfinished wood only. Dries in 12-18 Hours. Fast drying, usually within 12-18 hours depending on conditions. Penetrates and protects wood creating a quality finish for wood furniture and antiques.
Assure a uniformly, Tough, Elastic And Glossy Film. Enhances natural wood tones and grain patterns of wood. Extends and fortifies oil-based paints and coatings. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant.
4. Klean-Strip Green #ad
Klean-Strip Green CLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil, 5-Gallon #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on fine wood and antiques. Protects and seals unfinished wood surfaces. Produced from the seed of the flax plant and processed so that it will dry faster than raw linseed oil.
5. GRANOTONE #ad
Filling Cracks, Used for Wood Finishing, Sports Goods Like Cricket Bat, GRANOTONE Double Boiled Linseed Oil 1 LTR an Effective Waterproof Furniture Polish Oil, Mixing with Paint and Wall Putty #adGRANOTONE #ad
- The quick drying ability helps to provide a quality finish for wood furniture. Good quality wood polish oil: our wood finishing oil is naturally extracted from the flax seeds that help to give the waterproof, elastic, and wear-resistant finish. Rub well into the wood using a lint-free cotton cloth. Repeat the previous steps once or twice at 12-hour intervals.
It is also ideal for terracotta tiles, subtle, and other stone items to provide an attractive, concrete, and glossy finish. This flax seed oil saturates deep into the wood grain to protect against scratches and changes in humidity, restores and enhances natural wood tones and grain patterns of wood.
Allow this final coat to harden before use. After about 20 minutes, wipe off the excess with a clean lint-free cloth. It has several other applications such as, mixing with wall putty for enhanced strength, coating on bare walls before applying paint, it is used for sports goods made of wood like cricket bats, and filling cracks of marbles and other granite rocks etc.
Fast-drying, usually within 8-12 hours depending on conditions. Apply a final coat of Boiled Linseed Oil, again wiping off any excess. Granotone double boiled linseed oil: hari industries brings the Granotone boiled linseed oil which has gone through a vacuum cooking process at very high temperature, which increases its viscosity and shortens its drying time, reduces the possibility of a sticky finish. Easy application: for ease of application dilute the first few coats of furniture oil with turpentine.
6. Cura Lignum #ad
Conditioner and Protector I Glossy Finish with an Amber Tone I Made with Natural Ingredients, Cura Lignum Wood Polish I 16.9 Fl Oz I Long Lasting Shiny Finish with Boiled Linseed Oil I Wood Restorer #adCura Lignum #ad
- Hobby helper - use linseed oil for painting as a way to make paints glossy and easy to apply as well as a lacquer thinner. Seal & protect - use our tried and true original wood finish linseed oil penetrates deeply to extend the life of your wooden surfaces as well as reduce the total hours spent to care for them. The oil deeply penetrates into the wood to leave a golden to amber tone with a waterproof finish.
True wood finish - boiled linseed oil is a raw all natural ingredient with no added chemicals to harm your hardwood finishes. Cura lignum guarantee - at cura lignum we stand by our products and offer a 30 day no questions asked warranty if you experience any issues with your Cura Lignum product and you will receive a full refund.
100% customer satisfaction is what we strive for at Cura Lignum. Each application to furniture will maintain the appearence well into the future by sealing and protecting. Environmentally safe - using an ounce or gallon linseed oil by Cura Lignum is naturally organic derived from flax seed.
This safe wood juice is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and non-toxic giving an oil from nature and free from harmful chemicals. Sporting uses include cricket bat conditioning and gunstock care while musicians can maintain an old or new guitar fretboard using the oil's protection. Excellent for use on decks, outdoor teak, and indoor counters or cutting boards since it is food safe. Simply contact cura lignum directly through the Amazon messaging system and we will be happy to assist you with any questions, issues or difficulties you encounter.
7. PLAZA #ad
200 ml Pack Bat Oil by PLAZA Used for Wood Polishing and Wood Strength, Used for Cricket Bats, Good Massaging Oil., Used for Mixing in Paints for Enhanced Gloss, Linseed Oil Pure #adPLAZA #ad
- Good massaging oil. Used for mixing in paints for enhanced Gloss. Used for mixing with wall putty for enhanced strength. 100% chemical/Solvent free. Used for sports Goods made of wood like Cricket bats.
Used for coating on bare woods. Penetrates and protects wood. 100% pure cold pressed linseed Oil. Suitable for all types of wood. Pale yellow Color and Transparent Appearance. Export Quality.
8. Sunnyside Corporation #ad
Sunnyside Corporation 873G1 Pure Raw Linseed Oil, Gallon #adSunnyside Corporation #ad
- Dries in 2-4 Days. Increases water repellency and weather resistance. Can be added directly to oil based paints and stains. Penetrates deep and protects wood creating a quality finish for wood furniture and antiques.
No additives. Great for Wood Finishing. Derived from the Seed Of The Flax Plant. Apply to raw wood only. Slow drying, up to 2-4 days, allowing oil to penetrate deeply into the wood. Read label Carefully Before Use.
9. PLAZA #ad
Used for Cricket Bats, Linseed Oil Pure, 500 ml Pack Bat Oil by PLAZA Used for Wood Polishing and Wood Strength, Good Massaging Oil., Used for Mixing in Paints for Enhanced Gloss #adPLAZA #ad
- Good massaging oil. Penetrates and protects wood. Export Quality. Used for coating on bare woods. Used for mixing in paints for enhanced Gloss. Pale yellow Color and Transparent Appearance.
Suitable for all types of wood. Used for mixing with wall putty for enhanced strength. Used for sports Goods made of wood like Cricket bats. 100% pure cold pressed linseed Oil. 100% chemical/Solvent free.
10. Klean-Strip Green #ad
1-Gallon, Klean-Strip Green GLO45 Boiled Linseed Oil #adKlean-Strip Green #ad
- Improves flow and gloss of oil-based paints. Protects wood. Seals wood. Natural protectant. Produces a beautiful hand-rubbed finish on wood and antiques.