As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KREG #ad
Kreg KMA3700 ACCU-Cut XL #adKREG #ad
- Splinter-free cuts with tear-out protection from anti-chip guide strips. Make the cuts you need – anywhere – by taking your saw to the workpiece instead of bringing the workpiece to a fixed saw location.
Easily attaches to your left-blade or right-blade circular saw, and removes easily. No clamps needed thanks to Anti-slip guide strips that keep the track in place through the entire cut. Break down panels and plywood easily and quickly with cutting capacity up to 100".
2. KREG #ad
Kreg ACS3000 Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw & 62" Guide Track With Project Table #adKREG #ad
- Use: crosscut boards, rip to width and cut mitered angles. Safe: fully-shrouded blade with safety features. Practical: parallel Guides and Rip Guides for repeatable cuts.
Design: versatile, precise, portable and safe cutting system. Portable: folding, rolling table with integrated measuring system.
3. KREG #ad
Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track #adKREG #ad
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location. Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table. Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps.
Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline. Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw.
4. KREG #ad
KREG ACS415 Adaptive Cutting System Parallel Guides #adKREG #ad
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts from 12" to 96" wide. Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts from 12" to 96" wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track.
Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62" Guide Track precisely while the saw moves over the material. Precise, easy-to-read multipurpose measuring rules. Attach quickly when needed, and easily removable without losing calibration.
5. KREG #ad
Kreg ACS445 Adaptive Cutting System Guide Track Connectors #adKREG #ad
- Two-piece design holds securely without marring aluminum tracks. Connectors for joining two Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Tracks together. Connect tracks for expanded length-up to 112".
6. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71410 Quick Screw Guide Rail Clamp for MFT Table and Guide Rail System, 5-3/8” Capacity x 2-3/8” Throat Depth – 2 Pack #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Superior clamping force: delivers consistently secure placement and safe Clamp action for a seamless workflow. Includes: 2 quick screw down clamps with 5-3/8" Max opening, 2-3/8" Throat depth. They are designed to work with mft tables, the track saw guides listed and some heavy duty t-tracks with an opening of at least 9/32”.
Please note: the clamp ends have a specific profile, see the image for details. Please check the size of your t-track to verify that the clamps will work for your application.
Versatility: these rail clamps provide a portable clamping option for festool, Makita, POWERTEC 71572/ 71573 track saw guide rails and similar sized track saw guides, perfect as MFT clamps for your homemade workbench, and fits in some heavy duty T-slots see image for size.
Premium design: features high quality and ergonomic plastic clamp handle grips for quick and comfortable tightening, without the splinters from cheap wood; The steel pressure pads are completed with removable non marring plastic. They will not work in universal or ¼” t-track.
7. Kreg #ad
Blue, Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide #adKreg #ad
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup. Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw.
Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide. Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines. Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut.
|Warranty||90 day warranty|
8. KREG #ad
Circular Saw Track Circular Saw Track #adKREG #ad
- Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts. Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips. Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,.
Rip, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, mdf, crosscut, and panels. Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut.
|Warranty||90 day warranty|
9. KREG #ad
KREG ACS405 Adaptive Cutting System Rip Guides #adKREG #ad
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts up to 13" wide. Attach quickly when needed, and easily removable without losing calibration. Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts up to 13" wide when using the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and 62" Guide Track.
Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62" Guide Track precisely while the saw moves over the material. Precise measuring with built-in adjustable guides and hairline measurement indicators.
10. KREG #ad
Kreg KMS8000 Precision Trak and Stops Kit, Blue #adKREG #ad
- Prevents measuring or cutting errors. Includes 8-feet of track, measuring tapes and flip and production stops. Aircraft grade aluminum. Cutting capacity - 96 inch 2438mm minimum. Lets you cut boards exactly to length. Use with tools such as miter saws and drill presses.