As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOMMARS #ad
1/2 Inch Drive Stubby Ratchet Set 3 Pc Mini Ratchet Quick-Release Head 72-Tooth, 3/8, TOMMARS 1/4 #adTOMMARS #ad
- Advantages ratchet wrench quick release head can lock the socket firmly and will not accidentally fall off. Fully polished chrome-plated surface, stylish thread design, easy to wipe, corrosion-resistant, and non-slip. The quick-release reversible head design is used to replace the socket by touching the middle part, and the driving direction can be changed by flipping the biased drive switch.
The offset switch makes the gear perfectly engage, preventing slipping and free-wheeling. The three sizes work together, 1/2" drive ratchet, small and light, 4.1
13", saving more space for the current compact engine, 3/8", the length is 3.54", and it can be easily operated even with large hands. Our mini ratchets exceed the ANSI standard. Our goal is to meet or exceed tool standards.
High-quality material the stubby ratchet is of premium chrome vanadium steel structure. Professional design the ratchet head reversible 72-tooth gear only needs a 5-degree swing arc to operate. Specifitions 1/4", 5. 31" respectively. Applicable scenarios 1/4" drive ratchet is used for disassembling small screws such as furniture and household appliances, 3/8" drive is used for auto repair, and electric vehicles, motorcycles, and 1/2" drive is used for automobiles and motorcycles.
|Part Number||Ratchet Set-3|
2. Jaeger #ad
Our LARGEST SAE/INCH SET With Wrench Rack Organizer, Our standard in safety for combination wrench sets from gear to tip, Jaeger 15pc Inch TIGHTSPOT Ratcheting Wrenches MASTER SET #adJaeger #ad
- Our wrench organizer almost magically cuts this time down to seconds. Aerospace grade vanadium hardens our steel alloy even more, while chromium helps to prevent corrosion. And without lifting, you stay glued to the fastener until the turning is done, even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance.
Our ultimate tightspot wrench to work faster in small spaces: our incredibly priced, 5 degree ratcheting movement is designed to access spots where standard wrenches will not have enough swing. Powerful 7 stage construction for lifelong reliability: Our secret is drop forging & heat treating our amazing steel alloy.
15 piece master set sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 13/16", 1/2", 5/8", 15/16", 3/8", 9/16", 3/4", 7/8", 9/32", 7/16", 11/16", 11/32", 1". The 72 teeth inside the 100% steel ratcheting box end will speeds you through jobs quickly with no need to lift.
Reduce bolt rounding: The reinforced open end holds on tight to fasteners for reduced bolt rounding. Guaranteed forever: if, for whatever reason, just return it, and we'll refund every penny Or replace it, you don't absolutely love your Jaeger Tools ratcheting wrench, if there is a problem. Quick access wrench organizer: avoid messy rollup bags just to get 1 wrench out! Not to mention the painstaking time it takes to organize, and perfectly roll up. Habitat for humanity donor: When you build your dreams with us, it enables us to build other's dreams.
3. Jaeger #ad
JAEGER 24pc IN/MM TIGHTSPOT Ratcheting Wrench Set, Our standard in combination wrench sets from gear to tip, MASTER SET Including Inch & Metric With Quick Access Wrench Organizer #adJaeger #ad
- Habitat for humanity donor: When you build your dreams with us, it enables us to build other's dreams. Guaranteed forever: if, and we'll refund every penny Or replace it, for whatever reason, just return it, you don't absolutely love your Jaeger Tools ratcheting wrench, if there is a problem.24 piece master set sizes: 1/4", 7/8" & 8mm, 9/32", 15mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 5/16", 12mm, 18mm, 3/8", 5/8", 17mm, 11/16", 11mm, 11/32", 10mm, 9mm, 3/4", 1/2", 14mm, 19mm.
Our wrench organizer almost magically cuts this time down to seconds. And without lifting, you stay glued to the fastener until the turning is done, even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance.
Aerospace grade vanadium hardens our steel alloy even more, while chromium helps to prevent corrosion. Quick access wrench organizer: avoid messy rollup bags just to get 1 wrench out! Not to mention the painstaking time it takes to organize, and perfectly roll up.
Our ultimate tightspot wrench to work faster in small spaces: our incredibly priced, 5 degree ratcheting movement is designed to access spots where standard wrenches will not have enough swing. Reduce bolt rounding: The reinforced open end holds on tight to fasteners for reduced bolt rounding. Powerful 7 stage construction for lifelong reliability: Our secret is drop forging & heat treating our amazing steel alloy. The 72 teeth inside the 100% steel ratcheting box end will speeds you through jobs quickly with no need to lift.
|Manufacturer||Jaeger Tools #ad|
4. BULLTOOLS #ad
BULLTOOLS 6-Piece Flex-Head Extra Long Ratcheting Wrenches Double Box End Chrome Vanadium Steel 72-Tooth Wrench Set with Metric 8mm, 19mm #adBULLTOOLS #ad
- 180°rotating headthe 180°rotating head on both ends of the wrench allows the ratchet wrench to flexibly bypass obstacles for easy use at any angle. Use more widely. Ultra-long designthe unique ultra-long design can increase the torque, which is easier and more labor-saving than other box wrenches on the market.
You will get 6 sets of wrenches with laser engraving using high density foam packaging: 8x10mm, 17X19mm.
Product includes suitable for equipment installation, 9x11mm 12x14mm, 13x15mm, electric vehicle, bicycle, automobile maintenance, 16x18mm, etc.72-toothour wrench head is made of 72-tooth gear, which can be turned only 5 degrees at a time to prevent the screw from being damaged due to over-rotation.
It is convenient to operate and use in a small space. Speed up repairs. High quality materialwrench is made of high strength chrome-vanadium steel, good toughness, waterproof and rustproof. The surface of the wrench is phosphatized and mirror-chromed. It is corrosion resistant and has longer service life.
5. ATD (Advanced Tool Design) #ad
ATD Tools 99650 XL Ratcheting Wrench Set with 10 Metric Sizes, 5 Piece #adATD (Advanced Tool Design) #ad
- 180 degree flex feature and extra-long reach allows access to hard-to-reach places. Sliding switch button for quick change ratcheting direction. Offset box end gear provides more surface contact and access to recessed fasteners.
72-tooth ratcheting system for high torque and 5 degree swing arc for operation in tight areas. 10 metric sizes 8 millimeter thru 19 millimeter.
6. GEARWRENCH #ad
4 Piece, 81230F, GEARWRENCH 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch & 1/2 Inch Drive 84 Tooth Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Set #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications. 6 position flexible head provides access for hard to reach fasteners. Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion.
Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration. Teardrop shaped head and flush-mounted on/off switch allow even more access in tight spaces. 84 tooth gear offers a 4. 3° swing arc for easy access.
|Warranty||Standard limited lifetime.|
7. ARES #ad
72-Tooth Quick Release Reversible Design with 5 Degree Swing, ARES 42028, 3-Piece 72-Tooth Flex Head Ratchet Set, Premium Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction & Chrome Plated Finish #adARES #ad
- Why you need it: the flexible ratcheting design allows for ease of movement and a full 180 degree range of motion in today's tight and confined engine compartment. Specifications: our 1/4-inch, and 1/2-inch drive flex head ratchets are made of chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion resistant mirror polish Chrome finish for long lasting durability.
Each ratchet meets and exceeds ASME torque performance standards. These tools feature quick release flexible heads for easy socket changes with 72-tooth ratcheting mechanisms that make them the perfect tools for getting the job done fast.
The drive direction can easily be changed with a flick of the thumb switch on the back of the flexible ratchet head, while changing sockets out is easy thanks to the quick release button. Design considerations: the reversible 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism only needs a 5-degree swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque.
The 1/4-inch ratchet is 7 inches long, the 3/8-inch ratchet is 11 3/8 inches long, 3/8-Inch, and the 1/2-inch ratchet is 12 1/4 inches long. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have a pet, they are part of the family.
|Part Number||42025 42026 42027 42028 42040|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 8 Pc. 12 Pt. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, Metric, 9543 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. Flush mounted reversing lever allows you to change direction without removing the wrench.
Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas. Size conveniently stamped on the head and beam for quick identification. Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life.
Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion. Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications. Included tray for storage and organization. 30° for standard wrenches. 15° offset offers increased clearance. Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding.
|Warranty||Standard limited lifetime.|
9. DURATECH #ad
2 Set-in-1, 72-Tooth and 60-Tooth with Bit Socket Set, DURATECH 56-pieces 1/4" Mini Ratchet Wrench and Screwdriver Bit Set, Storage Cases Included #adDURATECH #ad
- But this ratcheting, close-quarters tool does the trick. Troubleshooter & 60-tooth ratchet operation. 90 degrees up & time saver- delicate mechanism company with smooth 70-tooth& 90 degrees down. The 72 tooth ratchet is smooth and has the good muscle for a ratchet of its size, and the left/right lever is very easy to flip.
Tools have full polish chrome finish prolong product life. It's more of a speciality tool for many tiny spaces that can’t fit bigger ratchet into. Highly recommend for mechanic, more for tight-fitting finesse type of jobs. But these kit are not for heavy-duty use, sturdy case, it has a nice selection of bits and sockets which are all labelled clearly—the mini extension for the bits also works great.
Very smooth and precision outlook. Extensive usage environment- this 1/4" mini ratchet is a fine addition to any toolbox. Mini size best for tiny spaces - with 3-3/4’’ inch long body smaller than your palm, the mini ratchet is small enough access into tight places down in the bilge, on the diesel, low profile, on plumbing systems and many other places where even small screwdrivers or socket wrenches don't fit or do not have the necessary swinging room to be effective.
This little ratchet fits in the palm of your hand and bends at the neck 180 degrees. Well-made, and has a nice weight to it, fresher and techs. High-quality material- made from all-metal construction of the finest tool steel, strong tiny ratchet that won't break when you apply lots of power, the set also including various S2 steel bits for multiple applications.
10. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 9732 44Pc 1/4" Dr Mini Dual Flex Head RATCHET W Socket & Bit Set #adSunex Tools #ad
- Duo-drive ratchet: drives sockets and bits with ¼” and 72 teeth. The dual head design provides a bit opening and a socket attachment on the same head.
All purpose set: Comes with 43 pieces for multiple uses. The spline design allows for SAE and Metric sizes on the same socket. Flex head design: Allows you to shift the ratchet handle up to get around obstacles.
S2 steel bits: Provides the strength for tough jobs. Warning: use of these sockets with an impact tool can cause serious injury. Cr-v spline sockets: provides the durability for long-lasting use. Compact aluminum case: Convenient transport and storage.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|