As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bullet Tools #ad
Vinyl siding, and trim, Bullet Tools, 213 13 in. EZ Shear Siding Cutter with blade for hardie plank, fiber-cement siding #adBullet Tools #ad
- Dust free cutting provides a healthier job site. Made in the USA. Cut where you work - Save time walking to and from your saw. Quiet operation / No Electricity - Cut anytime day or night. One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades.
|Brand||Bullet Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||bullet tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
2. Diablo by Freud #ad
Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4"x4T PCD Tip TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Bld,5/8 Arbor #adDiablo by Freud #ad
- The only approved james Hardie polycrystalline diamond PCD tipped fiber cement saw blade. The product is manufactured in China. Easy to use. The pcd triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades, Imported. The product is 7-1/4x4T Cement Blade.
|Brand||Diablo by Freud #ad|
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
3. Diablo #ad
Multi, Freud D1208DH Diablo 12-Inch by 8 Tooth Polycrystalline Diamond Tipped TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Blade #adDiablo #ad
- Freud's limited lifetime. 12x8 pcd fiber cement blade. Anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Parma-Shield coating to reduce heat. The pcd triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades.
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|
4. CastleRock #ad
Castlerock CRPCD185 7-1/4" 4 Teeth Polycrystalline Diamond-Tipped PCD Hardie Blade for Fiber Cement and Laminate Flooring #adCastleRock #ad
- 7-1/4-inch diameter 184 mm with 5/8-inch arbor 15. 88 mm and a rating of up to 7000 RPM. Ultra-thin 1/15-inch kerf 1. 8 mm provides clean and efficient cuts.
Over 1, tile saws, 000 cuts per blade. Compatible with the majority of 7-1/4-inch circular saws, and track saws. Perfect for multi-plank cutting, up to 5 planks at once. Polycrystalline diamond PCD covers the entire tip.
|Manufacturer||CastleRock Tools #ad|
5. PacTool #ad
PacTool International SA903 Gecko Gauge, Green, Fiber Cement Siding Installation Tool 1 Set #adPacTool #ad
- Use with fiber-cement siding – use the sa903 gecko gauge siding tool with 5/16” fiber-cement siding, including James Hardie’s updated HZ5 series with new “eased” drip-edge profile.
Won’t scratch or mar – heavy gauge plastic won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding. Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 12’ fiber cement-board siding lengths.
Adjustable – gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals. One-person installation – working as a pair, the gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement-board siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time.
6. Skil #ad
SKILSAW SPT67FMD-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 In. Sidewinder Circular Saw for Fiber Cement #adSkil #ad
- Magnesium component saw that is lightweight at 9 lbs. 56-degree bevel capacity with bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Powerful 15-amp dual-Field motor that stays cool through continuous cuts.
Integrated dust collection system protects the motor from dust. Cord and hose sleeve prevents snagging and marring.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
7. Malco #ad
Malco FCG2 Fiber Cement Siding Overlap Gauge Set Pack of 2 #adMalco #ad
- No adjustments to vary and nothing to mark. Will not mar finish of pre-painted siding. Allows 1-person installation of siding planks.
Made in the USA. Two gauges support the entire length of plank and precisely gauge a standard 1-1/4-Inch overlap - even on a bowed wall. Works on old or new 5/16-Inch fiber cement siding plank.
|Warranty||Lifetime against materials and workmanship|
8. Malco #ad
Malco FCFG 5-Inch to 8-Inch Exposure Fiber Cement Siding Facing Gauge #adMalco #ad
- Easily held with one hand while steadying new plank for nailing. Made from durable weather resistant nylon. Adjustable for use on 5, 6, 7, and 8 inch exposures. Can be used with FCG2 overlap gauge for one person installations. More accurate and easier to use than home made wooden blocks.
|Manufacturer||Malco Products #ad|
9. PacTool #ad
LP Siding Installation Tool 1 Set, PacTool International SA90338 Gecko Gauge #adPacTool #ad
- Won’t scratch or mar – gecko gauge won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding. One-person installation - gauges and supports LP thick composite siding products for one-person installation with virtually no layout time.
Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 16’ LP siding lengths. Use with lp siding products - use the SA90338 gecko gauge siding tool with 3/8” LP composite siding products. Adjustable – gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals.
10. PacTool #ad
PacTool SS704 Snapper Shear Siding Pro, Cuts 5/16” Fiber Cement Siding With Minimal Dust, Cutting Shear, Works With Any 18 Volt Cordless Drill #adPacTool #ad
- Fits onto any drill - bring your own drill, the Snapper Shear Siding Pro attaches to any drill motor recommended 18V or higher for best performance. Cuts fiber cement siding - Designed to cut fiber cement siding up to 5/16” thick.
One size fits all - Adjusts for right or left-handed users. Less dust, less mess - keep the job OSHA compliant, this unique shear design cuts fiber cement quickly while producing less dust making for easy clean-up. Can be used on pre-painted siding - Cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|