As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Central Machinery #ad
Central Machinery 2 HP Industrial 5 Micron Dust Collector #adCentral Machinery #ad
- 1550 cfm air suction capacity. 3450 rpm. 2 hp, 20 amp peak, 60 hz, 120 volt, single-phase motor. Weight: 103 lbs. Overall dimensions: 33" l x 22" W x 75-1/2" H.
2. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4” Cyclone Kit #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- Patented super dust deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, while significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
Dustbin with quick-release latch. Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Tapered 4" od intake and exhaust ports allow for easy, friction fit flex-hose connections.
7282074, d703401. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges. Us pat. Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15-gal. Small 16" footprint and assembled height under 42"; weighs less than 12 lbs.
3. Bucktool #ad
BUCKTOOL 1HP 6.5AMP Wall-mount Dust Collector Industrial Home Portable 13 Gal with Dust Bag #adBucktool #ad
- 4’’ x 100’’ high-quality Hose can Last for Years. We also provide a separate purchase of dust bag for your replacement. Steel impeller supply 300 CFM Air Flow.
Additional: 2 micron dust bag x 1. Save 20% on dust filter bag when you purchase wall-mount dust collector 1HP Powerful 6. 5amp ac induction motor with 300CFM air flow. Wall-mount Bracket.
4. Shop Fox #ad
SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector #adShop Fox #ad
- Bag volume: 5. 4 cubic feet. Powder coated paint. Static pressure: 101-inch. Air suction capacity: Approximately 1, 280 CFM. Standard bag filtration: 2. 5 microns.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
|Warranty||24 months limited parts / No labor|
5. Jet #ad
Jet JCDC-2 2 hp Cyclone Dust Collector #adJet #ad
- The cyclone's two stage separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units. Heavy debris is captured in a 30 gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying.
Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends. Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below. Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction.
|Manufacturer||WMH TOOL GROUP INC -- DROPSHIP #ad|
6. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 1HP Dust Collector 537 CFM Wheeled Jet Dust Collection Potable Bag Dust Collector 30 Micron Bag Filtration Wall Hanging Dust Collector Dust Collector Central Machinery System #adMophorn #ad
- Continuous usegreat cooling system, Fan Cooler motor is designed for long, continuous use of the wall mount dust collector. High air flow with 537 cfm air flow, 3400 rpm, this portable Dust Collector is more effective than many big stationary units; and includes 30 micron bag for Bag Filtration.
Easy to usequick and easy assembly; Fully Portable; Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap.
Wall mounting or wheeled modelthe Bag Dust Collector features with wall mounting or wheeled model, two different working type to fit your job needs. Strong high quality motorthe dust collector features with 1 horsepower motor voltages of 110V, single phase, 750W.
7. Shop Fox #ad
SHOP FOX W1727 1 HP Dust Collector #adShop Fox #ad
- Motor: 1 hp, single-phase, 120V/240V, prewired 110V. Air suction capacity: 800 CFM. Motor amp draw: 9A/4. 5a. Portable base size: 15-3/4" x 39-3/4". Standard bag filtration: 2. 5 microns.
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shop Fox #ad|
8. Shop Fox #ad
2.5 Micron Filtration, Shop Fox W1826 Wall Dust Collector #adShop Fox #ad
- 44-inch height with bag inflated. 2. 5 micron bag has 2 cubic feet capacity. 1-horsepower motor, 120 or 240v, prewired at 120v, 7 amp at 110V, 3.5 amp at 240V. Features window to gauge how much dust is in bag and bottom zipper for easy dust disposal. Single 4-inch intake hole.
9. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 3HP Dust Collector with 2300 CFM Air Flow Bag Dust Collector 110V Portable Dust Collector 5 Micron Bag Filtration #adMophorn #ad
- Bag filtration the wall mount dust collector includes 5-micron bag with built-in window to view dust level, featuring the impeller of 12" balanced steel radial.
Wall mountingthe wall mount dust collector features with wall mounting or ground position to fit your job needs. Air flow with 2300 cfm air flow, this portable dust collector is more effective than many big stationary units.
Continuous usefan cooler motor is designed for long, continuous use of the wall mount dust collector. Motor size the wall mount dust collector features with 3 horsepower motor voltages of 110V, single phase, 3450RPM.
10. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Clear Plastic Dust Collector Replacement Bag 5 Pack 20" Diameter by 43" Long For Machines with 20" Filter Drums 5 mil Thick #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The 5 mil thick bags are designed for use with dust collectors that are use for collecting wood dust and debris. The problem is, with cloth bags, they tend to kick up a lot of dust and essentially create a dust storm when we need to remove them to clean them out. This makes them vulnerable to tearing and ripping which makes for a complete mess for us to clean up.
When you see the transparent bag has been filled up, simply remove it from the dust collector and throw it away. Each of these plastic bags measures approximately 43” long by 31" wide 20" in diameter. Please check the diameter of your dust collector drum before deciding if these bags will work for you.
Typically when using dust collectors we want to keep the dust inside the bottom bags where it belongs. A question we get asked a lot is, why not just use a store bought trash or heavy duty bags for my dust collector? The simple answer is that standard bags you find at a big box store are generally very thin and flimsy in comparison and not made for dry dust.
Replace the bag with a new plastic dust collection bag and you’re ready to go. Plastic bags solve this issue. Designed to be used on the bottom of single stage dust collector units, these plastic dust collection bags are ideal for capturing larger dust particles and debris that is created when working with dust collectors. Replace your factory cloth dust collection bags with these convenient and disposable heavy duty plastic bags.