As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DAP #ad
Dap 10308 4-Pound Interior Plaster of Paris #adDAP #ad
- Ideal for hobby molds and casts. For interior applications. Country of manufacture: United States. Smooth formula provides great results every time. Adhesives & Sealants. Manufacturer: Dap.
2. DAP Products #ad
DAP Products Plaster of Paris Dry Mix, Box, White 10318 #adDAP Products #ad
- Professional quality, for repairs in plaster walls and ceilings. Easy to sand and paint. Smooth, bubble-free formula. Non-shrinking. Sets hard in 20 to 30 minutes for quick repairs.
|Brand||DAP Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dap Products #ad|
3. U S GYPSUM #ad
18 Pound, 18 lb, U S GYPSUM 384210 Adhesive-Caulk #adU S GYPSUM #ad
- This item is us gypsum 18lb ezsand 45 Joint Compound 384210120 Used for painting Supplies Caulk & Sealants. Brand name: U S Gypsum. This product is Manufactured In United States.
4. LD Carlson #ad
LD Carlson 6106B Calcium Sulphate Gypsum, 1 lb. #adLD Carlson #ad
- Product type: Mechanical Components. Package Quantity: 1. Package dimensions: 3. 0 cms l x 14. 2 cms w x 3. 0 cms H. Country of Origin: United States.
|Brand||LD Carlson #ad|
|Manufacturer||L.D. Carlson #ad|
5. DAP #ad
1/2-Pint, Dap 12328 DryDex Spackling Interior/Exterior #adDAP #ad
- Convenient easy-to-use squeeze tube. This product adds a great value. This unique feature is the signal it is ready to sand and paint. Dry time indicator Color. Interior and exterior use. Resists cracking.
6. U S GYPSUM #ad
U S GYPSUM 163841 50LB BagStructo Plaster #adU S GYPSUM #ad
- Item package weight: 5001 lb. Model number: 163841. Item package dimensions: 26. 0" l x 21. 0" w x 5. 5" h. Country of Origin: China.
|Brand||U S GYPSUM #ad|
|Manufacturer||U S GYPSUM #ad|
7. U S GYPSUM #ad
Patch Cmpnd Ez 5min 3Lb #adU S GYPSUM #ad
- Size: 3 lb. Lightweight setting-type joint and patching compound. Low shrinkage and easy to sand. Easy mixing; strong bond. Convenient 5 minute working time.
|Brand||U S GYPSUM #ad|
|Manufacturer||US GYPSUM #ad|
8. Rutland Products #ad
64 Fl Oz, Rutland 610 Refractory Cement #adRutland Products #ad
- Color: Buff. Ready-to-use pre-mixed cement sticks easily to masonry in your firebox to fill in small gaps. Thick, smooth consistency makes this cement amazing for mortar between firebricks.
For interior use only. Rated up to 2000 degrees F 1090 Degrees C. Requires minimum 500 degree F heat cure.
|Brand||Rutland Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rutland Products #ad|
|Warranty||This product will be free from defects in material and manufacture for a period of eighteen (18) months from date of manufacture. Rutland fire clay company makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. User is responsible for determining whether the rutland fire clay company product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s application. If this rutland fire clay company product is defective within the warranty period stated above, your exclusive remedy and rutland fire clay company’s sole obligation shall be, at rutland fire clay company’s option, to replace the rutland fire clay company product or refund the purchase price of the rutland fire clay company product.|
9. White Portland Cement #ad
12 lbs White Portland Cement #adWhite Portland Cement #ad
- There are numerous recipes online which you can use to create concrete out of this cement, and the basic recipe below will produce excellent results.
You can achieve highly chromatic colors when using white cement versus the typical gray Portland. This is the cleanest, brightest cement that is available in north America. White portland Cement Type 1 by Chemical Clearinghouse.
Number 1 concrete used in counter-tops. Cement vs. Add sand, aggregate, and water to make concrete. Cement by itself will cure out, but will be very brittle unless aggregates such as sand and gravel are added. Concrete, why so much confusion? cement is like the glue in concrete. 100% pure white portland Cement. Sort of like an egg in a cake.
10. DAP #ad
Dap 10310 Plaster of Paris Tub Molding Material, 8-Pound, White #adDAP #ad
- Sets in 20-30 minutes and can be painted with any oil or latex-based paint. For interior applications. Smooth formula provides great results every time.
Ideal for hobby molds and casts. Professional quality for repairs in plaster walls and ceilings. Preferred by professionals artists and hobbyists.
|Manufacturer||Notions - In Network #ad|