As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PacTool #ad
PacTool International SA903 Gecko Gauge, Fiber Cement Siding Installation Tool 1 Set #adPacTool #ad
- Won’t scratch or mar – heavy gauge plastic won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding. One-person installation – working as a pair, the gecko gauge fiber cement siding tool supports fiber cement-board siding for one-person installation with virtually no layout time.
Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 12’ fiber cement-board siding lengths.
Use with fiber-cement siding – use the sa903 gecko gauge siding tool with 5/16” fiber-cement siding, including James Hardie’s updated HZ5 series with new “eased” drip-edge profile. Adjustable – gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals.
2. PacTool #ad
LP Siding Installation Tool 1 Set, PacTool International SA90338 Gecko Gauge #adPacTool #ad
- One-person installation - gauges and supports LP thick composite siding products for one-person installation with virtually no layout time. Patented friction-cam mechanism - supports full 16’ LP siding lengths.
Use with lp siding products - use the SA90338 gecko gauge siding tool with 3/8” LP composite siding products. Adjustable – gauge is adjustable at 1/4” increments for 4”-8” siding reveals. Won’t scratch or mar – gecko gauge won’t scratch or mar pre-painted siding.
3. PacTool #ad
PacTool SA907 Adjustable Z-Clamp Panel Siding Installation Tool 1 Set #adPacTool #ad
- Safer & easier installation- easily and securely Clamps to z-flashing, providing a stable ledge for panel siding to rest on. Durable construction- steel body and clamp for long-term use.
Adjustable - To any flashing or panel thickness. Accurate- consistent gaps between panel and flashing every time. Install panel siding- working as a pair, the z-clamp acts as a platform for panel siding while nailing.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
4. Malco #ad
Siding Overlap Gauge Set, 2 Pc #adMalco #ad
- Works on old or new 5/16-Inch fiber cement siding plank. Made in the USA. Two gauges support the entire length of plank and precisely gauge a standard 1-1/4-Inch overlap - even on a bowed wall.
Allows 1-person installation of siding planks. No adjustments to vary and nothing to mark. Will not mar finish of pre-painted siding.
|Warranty||Lifetime against materials and workmanship|
5. PacTool #ad
4.8 Amp Motor, PacTool SS204 Snapper Shear For Cutting Up To 5/16” Fiber Cement Siding #adPacTool #ad
- Can be used on pre-painted siding- cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges. Cuts fiber cement- designed to cut fiber cement siding up to 5/16” thick. Less dust, less mess- keep the job osha compliant, this unique shear design cuts fiber cement quickly while producing less dust making for easy clean-up.
Solid steel blades- reversible blades are machined from solid tool steel and are durable enough for 20, 000 feet of cutting. 4. 8-amp motor- 3/8” drive motor is ideal for smaller jobs or DIY projects.
6. Wells Design Tool Company #ad
Siding Nailer Offset attachement FC, EZi-Gauge #adWells Design Tool Company #ad
- Fits: od 0697″ to 0706 hitachi nv65ah, max cn565s, makita an611, bostich n66c-1, and Duo-Fast DF225C.
7. PacTool #ad
Makes Straight, Curved and Circle Cuts, Works With Any 18 Volt Cordless Drill, PacTool SS724 Snapper Shear Pro Fiber Cement Cutting Shear, Cuts ¼” And ½” HardieBacker With Minimal Dust, Right Angle #adPacTool #ad
- Less dust less mess- keep the job osha compliant this unique backerboard shear design allows for both indoor and outdoor operation Use indoors without covering the house in dust easy clean up! One size fits all- adjusts for right or left-handed users.
Cut any shape anywhere- straight right-angle and curve cuts even circle cuts as small as 3” diameter.
Powerful blades- cuts ¼” and 1/2” hardieBacker backer board with ease. Handle- adapts for right or left-handed users. Fits onto any drill- bring your own drill the snapper Shear Pro attaches to any cordless drill recommended 18V or higher for best performance.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
8. Smart-Bit #ad
Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tool for Fiber Cement Board Including James Hardie Fiber Cement Board #adSmart-Bit #ad
- Smart-bit tool for Fiber Cement Board. Each smart-bit comes with 2 replacement drill bits. The smart-bit stop collar spins free of the drill bit, preventing marring of the surface. Tungsten carbide Tipped Countersink & Drill Bit.
9. Malco #ad
Malco FCFG 5-Inch to 8-Inch Exposure Fiber Cement Siding Facing Gauge #adMalco #ad
- Can be used with FCG2 overlap gauge for one person installations. Easily held with one hand while steadying new plank for nailing. More accurate and easier to use than home made wooden blocks. Made from durable weather resistant nylon. Adjustable for use on 5, 6, 7, and 8 inch exposures.
|Manufacturer||Malco Products #ad|
10. Diablo by Freud #ad
Freud D0704DH Diablo 7-1/4"x4T PCD Tip TCG Hardie Fiber Cement Saw Bld,5/8 Arbor #adDiablo by Freud #ad
- Easy to use. The pcd triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades, Imported. The only approved james Hardie polycrystalline diamond PCD tipped fiber cement saw blade. The product is manufactured in China. The product is 7-1/4x4T Cement Blade.
|Brand||Diablo by Freud #ad|
|Warranty||Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee|