As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cool Attic #ad
Cool Attic CX1500 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator with 2.6-Amp 60-Hz Motor and 14-Inch Blade #adCool Attic #ad
- Includes 10 Amp adjustable thermostat. Suitable for 1850 sq. Ft. Attic. Requires minimum 600 sq. In net free air intake vent area. Easy installation behind static gable louvers sold separately. Galvanized steel construction.
|Brand||Cool Attic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Ventamatic Ltd #ad|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty|
2. Quietcool #ad
QuietCool Attic Gable Fan with Thermostat AFG PRO-2.0 #adQuietcool #ad
- Plug and play no wiring. Energy-efficient two-speed PSC Motor. Up to 1, 945 cfm on high at 108 Watts. Anti-vibration Pads. Fire safety Sense Shut-off.
3. Iliving #ad
Iliving ILG-001TH Humidity and Thermostat Control Box, 8 #adIliving #ad
- Balances inside and outside temperatures. 120v, 10 amps. Adjustable humidity range of 30 to 90 percent. Automatically turn your ventilator on/off. Allows for controllable temperature range 60-120f.
|Manufacturer||Dr. Heater #ad|
4. Maxx Air #ad
Maxx Air Professional Grade Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator with 2.6-Amp 60-Hz Motor and 14-Inch Blade #adMaxx Air #ad
- Home roof cooling fan: this fan helps prevent weather-induced home deterioration and make living areas more comfortable - all while helping reduce the operating cost of air conditioning. It has 14-inch fan with 600-square-inch intake. Easy installation: it cools attic up to 1, 60-hz thermally protected motor, 1, 850 square feet with a 2.
6-amp, 115-volt, 300 CFM rating at 003 static pressure when used with model No. Ventilator fan: this is a 1300 cfm power attic gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.
6 amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat. It is galvanized steel construction. Gable mount attic fan: it mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice.
It helps keep your home cooler and reduce utility costs. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical. Easy to install with no holes in roof required. Attic fan: the cool attic gable-mount attic ventilator fan offers effective power attic ventilation to reduce heat buildup, equalize temperatures inside and outside the attic. Cx2121 automatic shutter.
|Brand||Maxx Air #ad|
|Manufacturer||Maxx Air #ad|
5. iLiving #ad
Workshop, iLIVING 14" Wall Mounted Variable Speed Gable Exhaust Fan with thermostat control for Greenhouse, Attics, Coverage 3400 SqFt, 2339 CFM #adiLiving #ad
- Powerful air ventilator - 2339 cfm, 120V, 1/8 horse power, 1010 rpm, 2.85a, coverage up to 3400 square feet. Efficient - 14 inches steel blades with deep pitch angle for maximum air movement, attic, greenhouse, exchange air at 2339 cubic feet per minutes, ideal exhaust ventilator for garage, and workshop.
Product is UL/cUL Listed. Customer support - local customer support to address all questions and concerns.
Build to last - industrial grade galvanized steel housing, Variable speed, UL certified, reliable direct drive motor, Noise Level < 60dB. Speed and thermal control - variable speed and temperature regulation control using Thermospeedtm Controller, range 600 - 2339 CFM, temperature control range 32 - 130F.
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Component Warranty|
6. AC Infinity #ad
Wall Mount Ventilation and Cooling for Sheds, Attics, Workshops, AC Infinity AIRLIFT T10, Shutter Exhaust Fan 10" with Temperature Humidity Controller, EC Motor #adAC Infinity #ad
- Innovative ec-motor with PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels. Fan size: 10” | dimensions: 13. 0 x 13. 0 x 5. 9 in. Airflow: 631 cfm | noise: 67 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball.
Features steel shutters, aluminum blades, and IP-44 rated to be highly resistant to liquid and dust. A high-airflow exhaust fan designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces. Programmable controller with corded probe, can adjust fan speeds in response to temperatures and humidity.
7. Simple Deluxe #ad
1239 CFM, Simple Deluxe 14 Inch Mount Fan Attic Gable Ventilator with Adjustable Temperature Thermostat, Black #adSimple Deluxe #ad
- Wide applications use anywhere that would benefit from improved air flow to reduce humidity, greenhouses, clear the air and lower temperatures in grow rooms, Attics.
With strong wind power, it is also very energy efficient. Suitable for 1850 sq. Ft attic. Moves air through your target location efficiently for optimal ventilation. Thermostat included This thermostat controls ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic.
Durable material durable galvanized steel shroud and blades to resist heat distortion. Easy to install designed for gable installation. Mounting brackets simplify installation. Effective ventilation powerful blower with a fan speed of 1510 RPM for an air flow of 1239 CFM.
|Brand||Simple Deluxe #ad|
|Part Number||14 Inch Gable Mount Fan|
|Model||14 Inch Gable Mount Fan|
8. iLIVING #ad
ILIVING 12" Shutter Exhaust Fan with ThermospeedTM controller, Silver ILG8SF12V-ST, 960 CFM, 65W #adiLIVING #ad
- 1 year limited Warranty. Comes with features of newest ThermospeedTM Controller ILG8SFST. Corrosion-resistant with OSHA compliant wire guards. Ul listed with speed controllable, permanently lubricated motor.
115 volts, 65 watts, 06 amp, 1650 rpm, 960 CFM. Galvanized steel frame with aluminum shutters and fan blades. Mounting type: Wall Mount. 12 inch variable speed Shutter Exhaust Fan with automatic shutters.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Parts & Components Warranty|
9. iPower #ad
10 Inch Shutter Exhaust Fan Aluminum High Speed 1650RPM, Silver, with Adjustable Programmable Thermostat, 820 CFM #adiPower #ad
- This thermostat controls ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. This shutter fan is made with corrosion resistant aluminium shutters and blades.
Current capacity not to exceed 13 amps. This provides longevity to the fan and will prevent any rust from forming. Fan specification:115 volts, 60hz, 36W, 1650rpm, 820CFM. Can easily be added to a window opening or opening in the wall along with a thermostat to optimize cooling.
Thermostat specification: 045 pound, 120 volt, corded-electric, 50°f to 120°F, White, 1200W, 3.82 x 3. 54 x 1. 77 inches. This 10 inch shutter/exhaust fan with automatic shutters can help replace your ac unit by cooling your garage, attic, greenhouse shop or chicken coop.
|Part Number||High Speed 1650RPM, 820 CFM|
|Model||High Speed 1650RPM, 820 CFM|
10. iLIVING #ad
24" Wall Mounted Exhaust Fan, Automatic Shutter, Vent Fan For Home Attic, Variable Speed, 4244 CFM, Shed, or Garage Ventilation, 6200 SQF Coverage Area Power Cord Not Included, iLiving #adiLIVING #ad
- Iliving exhaust fan has adjustable speed functionality when combined with the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller sold separately. Cut cooling costs: reduce expensive cooling bills at home. Weather resistant shutters: constructed from durable, high-grade aluminum, these shutters can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products adding to the fan’s longevity.
The 24-inch runs on standard 120 volts at 1/4 HP, cooling and ventilating an area of 4244 cubic feet per minute! Corrosion-resistant, the fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance.
Powerful and efficient: small but mighty, 2.
65 amps with 1050 rotations per minute, you’ll enjoy the power and efficiency of iLiving’s Shutter Exhaust Fan. Ready to install, our wall-mounted automatic shutter vent fan is designed to help keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round. Multipurpose: perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home - including the attic, garage, shed, and more. Variable speed: customize your comfort.
|Manufacturer||iLIVING USA #ad|
|Warranty||1-year parts and components limited warranty|