As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NuMax #ad
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip #adNuMax #ad
- It's perfect for framing, roof decking, and sheathing. Minimum recommended air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2. 4. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects.
Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, wood fencing, and it can also be used to install subfloors, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. Our tools are sold, distributed, and warrantied in the USA.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Paslode, Senco, and Dewalt. Nailed it: this 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, framing, Hitachi, finish, including staplers and nailers for siding, Bostitch, flooring, and roofing. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, serviced, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
2. Metabo HPT #ad
The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, Accepts 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nails NR90AES1, 21° Magazine, Metabo HPT Framing Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Selective actuation: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch. Lightweight: at only 7. Compliant: safety standards for pneumatic nailers in the United States.
Nailer: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer. Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. 5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue.
Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Applications: great for flooring and framing, window build-up, roof decking, sub flooring, truss build-up, wall sheathing and housing construction. Fasteners: accepts 2-in up to 3-1/2-in plastic collated framing nails.
3. Makita #ad
Makita AN924 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer #adMakita #ad
- Lightweight design at only 8. Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life. 148 in diameter. 148 in diameter. 3 lbs. 113 too. Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance.
Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" X. Drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2" To 3 1/2" In length and.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Pneumatic Framing Nailer | 2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Plastic Collated Full Head Nails | Tool-less Depth Adjustment | 21 Degree Magazine | Selective Actuation Switch | 5-Year Warranty NR83A5 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Fast: cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability. Trigger: selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing.
Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Nailer: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer. Applications: great for framing, roof decking, subflooring, and wall sheathing.
Awards: the preferred pro brand of pneumatic nailers. Fasteners: accepts 2" - 3-1/4", 21° round head, plastic collated strip nails. Depth adjustment: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility. Based on the 2014, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2018 & 2019 product brand surveys in builder & developer MAGAZINE. Capacity: Accepts two strips of nails.
5. Bostitch #ad
1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch, Pneumatic F21PL, Round Head, BOSTITCH Framing Nailer #adBostitch #ad
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications. Patented push button adjustable depth guide of the framing nailer gun sets nails to desired depths.
Includes 1 framing nailer. Lightweight magnesium design for durability. Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip. Two nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications.
Drives plastic collated 1-1/2-inch and 2-1/2-inch metal connector nails. 131-inch -. 148-inch diameter. 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8. 1 pounds; 7 year limited warranty. Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1, 050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger.
|Warranty||1 year Limited|
6. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT NR90AES1 Pneumatic Framing Nailer Plastic Collated Full Head Nails 21 Degree Magazine,Renewed #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime. Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense.
New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance. Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" plastic collated framing nails. Lightweight at 7. 5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue. Same tools.
|Brand||Metabo HPT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Metabo HPT #ad|
|Warranty||90 days limited warranty|
7. Freeman #ad
Finish Nailer, Freeman P4FRFNCB Pneumatic Framing & Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag 4Piece Nail Gun Set with Framing Nailer, Brad Nailer, & Narrow Crown Stapler #adFreeman #ad
- Powerful combo: this kit features 4 of freeman's most useful pneumatic nailers to cover all your framing and finishing needs: a framing nailer, a straight brad nailer, a finish nailer, and a narrow crown stapler.
Heavy duty and fine detail: the nailers included in this combo kit are ideal for everything from heavy duty work like subfloors, base boards, fencing, roof decking, and pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown moulding, window casings, and trim.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, framing, including staplers and nailers for siding, Hitachi, flooring, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, finish, and Dewalt.
The kit includes a rugged canvas carrying bag. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, and roofing. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
8. WEN #ad
WEN 61793 21-Degree Pneumatic Framing Nailer with Carrying Case #adWEN #ad
- Includes a spacious briefcase-style carrying case, lubricating oil and a no-mar tip to prevent damage. Accepts 10-to-11-gauge 21-degree nails ranging from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches in length.
Magazine holds up to 60 round head framing nails at a time. Depth adjustment lock nut allows users to control the depth of the fired nails. Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes.
9. Paslode #ad
Pneumatic Framing Nailer F325R, Air Compressor Powered, Paslode, 513000 #adPaslode #ad
- Studs. Remodeler's fit - great for sheathing, blocking, and moving interior walls. Lightweight - lightest framing nailer ever - only 5. 9 lbs- for less fatigue and more control when working overhead and in tight spaces.
Precise - fewer jams and misfires when used with 30° paslode Framing Nails: 2" to 3-1/4" in length,. 113" to. 131" shank diameter. Great maneuverability - Fits easily into the tightest spaces such as between 16" o. C. Increased productivity - By-pass follower provides quick 2-step re-loading.
10. Bostitch #ad
Clipped Head, Pneumatic F28WW, 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch, BOSTITCH Framing Nailer #adBostitch #ad
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists. 2 to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer. Notched 16-inch layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds.
Length: 20 inches; 7 year manufacturer warranty. Magnesium housing for durability; weighs 7.
6 pounds. Lightweight magnesium design for durability. Sets up as sequential or bump fire trigger. Patented push button adjustable depth guide of the framing nailer gun sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently. Driving power: 1050 inch pounds; pushbutton depth of drive.
|Warranty||1 year Limited|