As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Anytime Tools #ad
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6" / 150mm Dual Reading Scale Metric SAE Standard Inch mm #adAnytime Tools #ad
- Dial face reads in both inch black and metric red. Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations. Hardened stainless steel throughout. Inside, outside, step and depth measurement. Covered, stainless steel rack.
|Brand||Anytime Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Anytime Tools #ad|
2. Anytime Tools #ad
Anytime Tools Premium Dial Caliper 6"/0.001" Precision Double Shock Proof Solid Hardened Stainless Steel #adAnytime Tools #ad
- Solid hardened Stainless Steel. Zero Parallel Tolerance. Double Shock Proof Design. Precision dial 0001" graduation / 01" per revolution. Smooth operation. Padded case included. Range: 0-6". Super high precision gears. Measure external, Internal and depth.
3. Science Purchase #ad
6 Inch with 0.001" Precision, Stainless Steel, Shockproof by Science Purchase, Utility Dial Caliper #adScience Purchase #ad
- Precision Ground Jaws for Accuracy. Slide lock Holds Reading in Place. Complete with Plastic Storage Case. Jaws designed for Inside, Outside, and Thread Measurements. Steel construction caliper 6" dial.
4. Starrett #ad
Starrett Dial Caliper Measuring Tool 3202-6, Hardened Stainless Steel Metal, Carry Case Included, Measure Inside Outside Dimensions and Depth, 6 Inch Range, White, 0.001" Graduation #adStarrett #ad
- It has a hardened stainless steel bar, 0001 inch dial graduation, gears and depth rod. Versatile: the dial caliper is the most versatile precision hand tool on the market and has been the first choice of metal working professionals for decades.
Features: this model offers sharp, black graduations on satin finished bar, lock screws for sliding jaw, clear dial graduations, and dial bezel which is adjustable. Use for metalworking, woodworking, and machining applications.
Fast measuring: the starrett dial caliper provides precise measurement of outside dimensions OD inside dimensions ID, automotive, and depth. Range: this series features a 0 – 6 inch range, measuring surfaces, rack, and one revolution equivalent to 0.100 inch. Easy operation: it has a thumb-operated fine adjustment roll, and positive spring-loaded, knife-edge contacts, double pinion, anti-backlash control.
5. Fowler #ad
Fowler 52-008-706-0 Shockproof Dial Caliper with 6" Range #adFowler #ad
- Dial graduations: the dial hand completes one revolution every 01" and features a white dial with 0001" graduations; the beam has engraved 010" graduations with a large easy-to-read dial.
Knurled lock: features a knurled lock screw that holds the sliding jaw in position when required; a covered rack helps prevent dirt and debris from entering it and a thumb-operated fine adjustment roller allows for one-handed use.
Accurate measurements: has an accuracy of ±0001"; perfect caliper measuring tool for machining or household/DIY measurements. Supplied in a shop hardened fitted case. 4 measuring capabilities: this vernier caliper can be used to measure inside and outside dimensions, depths, and steps with 2 sets of jaws and a depth rod.
|Manufacturer||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
6. Mitutoyo #ad
0.001" Accuracy, Mitutoyo 505-742J Dial Caliper, 0.1" per Rev, 0-6" Range #adMitutoyo #ad
- Improved finish on sliding surfaces for longevity. Can measure od, ID, depth and steps. New designed dial movement for ultra smooth sliding and high shock protection. Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the sliding jaw position. New face for improved readability.
7. findmall #ad
6" Dial Caliper 0.001 Stainless Steel Shockproof 4-Way Measurement with Plastic Case #adfindmall #ad
- Measures only in sAE, measuring Range: 0-6". Storage case with padding for maximum protection included. The accuracy of this stainless steel caliper is +/- 0001";the resolution of this stainless steel caliper is 00005".
Measurement types: internal dimension, external dimension, depth and steps. The caliper with a small locking thumb screw which locks the jaws in place.
8. Mitutoyo #ad
LCD, 0.0005"/0.01mm Resolution, 0 to 6"/0 to 150mm Measuring Range, Mitutoyo 500-196-30 Advanced Onsite Sensor AOS Absolute Scale Digital Caliper #adMitutoyo #ad
- Measures inside, 500-501-10, outside, depth, and step values for versatility. Digital readout LCD shows inch or metric units for versatility when measuring. Advanced onsite sensor AOS electromagnetic inductive sensor for resistance to dirt, oil, and water.
Includes protective case and SR44 silver oxide battery. Measures 0 to 6" 0 to 150mm in 00005" 001mm increments for precision use. Except 500-500-10, 500-502-10 With thumb roller.
9. Taylor Toolworks #ad
6" SAE Dial Calipers Accurate to 0.001" per 6" Hardened Stainless Steel for Inside, Outside, Step and Depth Measurements SAEDC-6 #adTaylor Toolworks #ad
- Dial resolution: 0001". 6" dial calipers. Hardened stainless steel construction with high quality finish. Can be used for inside, outside, step and depth measurements. Accuracy: +/- 0001" per 6".
10. VINCA #ad
VINCA DCLA-0605 Electronic Digital Vernier Micrometer Caliper Measuring Tool Stainless Steel Large LCD Screen 0-6 Inch/150mm, Inch/Metric/Fractions, Red/Black #adVINCA #ad
- Each digital caliper has been fully calibrated before ready to sell NO calibration certificate included in this model. Fine polished stainless steel and NEW processing of depthometer's groove give better looking, smooth sliding, and accurate result.
Measure range: 0-6 inches/150mm; display: 1/2"x1 1/2" 13mm x 38mm extra large screen; Accuracy: ±0001"/003mm; resolution: 00005"/001mm, 1/128". Featured rs232 data transfer port, must connect with "vinca dtcr-03" cable sold separately, not included to make data transfer to PC.
Do not connect with regular usb cable. Patent in the US; Comes with one extra battery. Please purchase dcla-0605C for NIST cert. Higher quality lower price stainless steel digital caliper with inch/metric/fraction conversion; Home DIY and professional use are both highly recommended.
|Manufacturer||Clockwise Tools Inc. #ad|