As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4" Cyclone #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- Approximately 21-5/8" height with 4" OD inlet and outlet. High efficiency - integrated air ramp and 4” neutral-vane inlet provide ultra-high efficiency. Sized right – retrofits on 1 hp – 3 hp single-stage dust collectors. Us pat.
Includes assembly gasket and hardware. Longer liferspan - prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, prolonging the lifespan on your filter. Easy installation - compatible with almost any dust collector, the lightweight and compact design makes for fast and simple installations. 7282074, d703401.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
4 inch Dust Separator Cyclone Dust Collector Kit for Use with Barrels Trash Cans Buckets or Custom Built Containers #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- This also helps prevents any unnecessary damage to dust collector impellers. Easy to secure 4" turn key hose clamps. The 4” separator cyclone kit comes with 2 ea. Once installed on a barrel, this dust and debris separator keeps the larger, or any container barrel or box not included, box, heavier chips coming from you machinery from getting into your dust collector impeller.
Hardware pack and 2 ea. 4" ports for top side of separator 2 ea. This keeps the large debris from slamming into your dust collector’s impeller or filling up your shop vacuums container to quickly.
This will ad years to the life of your dust collector and help keep your bag emptying chores to a minimum. The working theory behind cyclone separators is that the heavier wood chips fall to the bottom of the container while the lighter dust particles get pulled in the out feed port and into your dust collector or vacuum.
There’s no doubt about it, large cyclone dust collector systems are great! their value to larger and industrial or commercial workshop settings is immeasurable. This cyclone kit will help protect your dust collector from unnecessary wear and tear. Hose, barrel or container are required for this kit to properly work. This means you can use the cyclone separator with your planer, jointer or router tables without having to empty the bag or vacuum containers nearly as often. Hose, barrel or container are NOT included.
3. POWERTEC #ad
Reducers, Couplers and Hose Clamps, Hoses, POWERTEC 70293 Cyclone Dust Collector and Separator Kit w/Clear 6 Gallon Dust Bucket #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Versatile: reducers and couplers work with most brands and dust collection systems, accommodating tools such as planers, drum sanders and jointers - Has everything you need to optimize your 2 stage dust collector set-up.
Includes: dust separator, expandable vacuum hose, 6 gallon dust & debris bucket, couplers, reducers, hose clamps and more. Easy to use: whether you’re connecting the separator directly to the dust collector, shop vac or tool dust port, you’ll find that it sets up quickly and easily while generating great separation.
Premium: all included parts are made from durable, high quality and temperature/heat resistant material with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency.
Application: cyclone separator kit connects to your shop vac and tool dust collector ports and provides you with a complete assortment of components designed to capture and prevent wood chips and shavings from damaging your system.
4. Taytools #ad
Barrels or Custom Built Containers, Taytools 114971 4 Inch Dust Collection Cyclone Separator Kit for Trash Cans #adTaytools #ad
- Kit contains two elbows, two couplers, two hose clamps and all needed hardware. Inlet and outlet ports accept a 4” dust collector hose. Prevents debris from reaching the impeller and clogging the filter.
Perfect for use with table, Planers, Jointers, Saws, Router Tables and much more. Convert dust collector to two-stage unit with this dust separator kit.
5. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Cyclone Wood Saw Dust Collection Garbage Trash Can Lid – Woodshop Dust Separator Lid for Woodworking Collector Tools #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Various applications: create a vacuum system and use to build a dust separator for your woodworking power tools by placing in front of your dust collector, on a 30-gallon knockout drum, or your shop vac; Once in place, dust goes in the trash can and not to your tool. Built to last: constructed from rugged abs plastic for reliable strength and longevity; Features a foam gasket for a superior seal; Elbow fitting friction fits under the inlet side induces a cyclonic airflow inside the can for increased efficiency.
Enhanced dust collector efficiency: use the dct cyclone wood saw dust collection garbage can lid – woodshop dust separator Lid for Woodworking Collector Tools in conjunction with a common trash can to improve your dust collector efficiency by converting to a 2-stage unit; Collects larger and heavier shavings and dust before they reach your impeller and collection bags; All sawdust and wood chips generated by power tools go in the trash can not in the bag so they do not fill up or clog the filter.
Easy to use: place the included curved elbow fitting on the input intake side to the Jointer of the cyclone can and your dust collector on the straight pipe output side; This creates a vacuum inside the trash can when it is running; Incorrect placement will not create a cyclone effect and dust will pass through. Use your tools: fits most 30-gallon metal trash cans for best seal; Can outside diameter must be between 19 inches 48. 3cm and 2075 inches 52. 7cm; inlet and outlet ports accept a 4-inch 102cm hose.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
6. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Dust Deputy Anti-Static Cyclone Separator DD DIY Plus #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- 6833016, re40048, 7282074. Wet or dry – this simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, concrete dust, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2. 0" ports that fit the cuffed 2. 5” hoses that come standard with most shop vacuums. Works with most materials: wood dust, metal shavings, clay/silica dust, size, drywall dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, grass & leaves, pharmaceutical waste, pet/animal hair, water, baking flour, and much more!.
Us pat. The dust deputy diy plus will save you money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, allowing you to focus on the task at hand. You supply the waste container.
Longer lifespan - prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your shop vacuum's filter, and time, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. Increased suction power - the original shop vacuum cyclone, now 20% more throughput cfm and efficiency with Neutral Vane Technology, Oneida Air Systems' patented Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!.
Note: if used with a 5-gallon bucket, 2 o-rings, the bucket must be a minimum of 90 mils thick or else it may collapse under vacuum pressure. Diy plus kit contains the anti-static cyclone separator, & manufactured in the USA, gasket, 2 elbows, & mounting hardware. Made in america – designed, hose clamp, hose, patented, our dust deputy diy do-it-yourself plus cyclone lets you build the dust control system that’s right for you.
7. Oneida Air Systems #ad
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy 4" Deluxe #adOneida Air Systems #ad
- Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15-gallon dust bin with quick-release latch. Longer liferspan - prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, prolonging the lifespan on your filter.
High efficiency - integrated air ramp and 4” neutral-vane inlet provide ultra-high efficiency.
Us pat. Sized right – retrofits on 1 hp – 3 hp single-stage dust collectors. Easy installation - compatible with almost any dust collector, the lightweight and compact design makes for fast and simple installations. Kit includes cyclone, drum, lid clamp, and reducer.7282074, d703401.
8. Woodstock International #ad
Woodstock W1049 Large Dust Collection Separator #adWoodstock International #ad
- U. Jpw is committed to providing unmatched service at every step of every business relationship. The future built on great brands. S. Stock more than 40, 000 replacement parts. Built to serve the needs of our customers. Based technical service for all of our brands.
9. Jet #ad
JET 717600 Cyclonic Dust and Chip Separator #adJet #ad
- Adaptable mounting: the jet cyclonic separator inlet and outlet fits standard 4-inch diameter hoses, and can be placed on the lid bin connection diameter is 5 inches of almost any size container.
Longer filter life: extends the life of your filter and impellers by extracting the larger debris before it enters the dust collector. Easy viewing: Clear polycarbonate material allows for viewing of separation.
Reduced obstructions: the red bullet separator deflects chips downward into a bin, reducing damage and obstruction to the dust collection hoses, impellors, and filters. Maintain airflow: by deflecting chips and large debris inline, the JET Cyclonic Separator frees up dust collection filters to trap finer particles.
|Manufacturer||JPW Industries #ad|
10. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 70292 4-Inch Cyclone Dust Collection Elbows and Couplers Separator Kit for Woodworking Debris Containers, Buckets and Barrels #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium: all included parts are constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic and optimized with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency. Includes: 2 4” separator elbows, 2 4” Separator Couplers 2 Hose Clamps.
Function: provides you with a set of easy-to-install components to create your very own 2-stage dust collection system. Application: working in combination with your woodworking dust cyclone, barrels, these dust collection fittings combine to give you in-feed and out-feed points when they are utilized with debris & dust buckets, or boxes.
Versatile: whether you’re working as a hobbyist or professional, you’ll find that these fittings and clamps to be a perfect fit for an assortment of planers, jointers, router tables and other 4” dust collector tool ports.