As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton Rail Guide Coping Sled PRO For Cutting Profiles Into The End Grain Of Your Stock | Ideal for Cutting Precise Clean Joints for Cabinet Door and Drawer Fronts #adFulton #ad
- The unit also includes two large and sturdy handles for guiding the sled through the cutter. This sounds easy enough, the more difficult it is to hold the stock firmly up against a router table fence. That, along with the heavy duty hold down toggle keeps your stock firmly in place.
The sled also features a large, heavy duty hold down toggle with a 1-5/8” hold down foot to keep your stock in place. The maximum stock size is 5” wide by 1 ¼” thick. We have included a single sacrificial block with the sled to get you started with your first profile.
The idea behind the rail guide coping sled pro is simple; hold your rails firmly at a 90 degree angle to your router table fence so you can feed your stock through the cutter for the cleanest, squarest cuts possible. Our rail guide coping sled pro solves this issue and helps you make precise, clean cuts for rail and style doors, however the narrower your rails are, drawer fronts and most any other type of end grain cut on your router table.
Our coping sled uses the fence as a reference instead. Also included is an abrasive strip that is adhered to the adjustable fence. Many sleds rely on the miter slot for reference. The abrasive strip keeps your stock from sliding or wandering during the coping process. Full instructions are included.
2. Woodpeckers #ad
Woodpeckers Precison Woodworking Tools Router Table Coping Sled #adWoodpeckers #ad
- Two clamps move to the center of the work piece to prevent lifting. Traps board between adjustable top plate and fence with slotted top plate. Easily adjusts for material up to 5-1/2". Clear guide allows the sled to track along the fence rather than the miter slot. Made in USA.
|Manufacturer||Woodpeckers Inc. #ad|
3. MLCS #ad
MLCS 9548 Professional Deluxe Coping Safety Sled #adMLCS #ad
- Keeps fingers from Dangerous Sharp Blades. Stay safe. Replaceable Backer Block Reduces Sloppy Tearout. Small and narrow cuts Will Be No Problem with This Tool. Strong 500-pound Dual Holding Clamp. Perfect for Tricky Cross-grain Rail Cuts.
4. Woodhaven #ad
Woodhaven 526 Medium Coping Sled #adWoodhaven #ad
- Heavy duty 1/2" phenolic base 11-5/8" x 11-3/4" will not distort from clamp pressure. Fence is 12” long. Features two 500 lb. Hold stock up to 1-3/4" thick, or 2-3/4" with optional 6305R Riser Kit one Riser Kit required for each toggle clamp.
Our 526 medium coping sled works on both the router and shaper, either in the miter slot or against the fence. Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship.
Don't try to cope without it! Two adjustable feed handles provide firm control over the sled and your work. Includes an 11-3/4" adjustable steel miter bar that mounts in 6 different locatons for best placement.
Made in the USA! Can also be used without the miter bar against your fence. Inboard toggle clamps. This is the safest and most accurate way to make cope cuts and other cross-cuts on a router table or shaper. Holds stock up to 6" wide. Optional 525s Flip Stop available for repetitive work.
5. Freud #ad
Freud 1-11/16" Dia. Premier Adjustable Rail & Stile Bit with 1/2" Shank Shaker 99-762 #adFreud #ad
- D 1-11/16", 1/2" shank. Add optional cutters to create double sided profiles in thicker stock material. Add an optional cutter to your its to create glass panel or screen doors. Adjust groove width to suit different panel thicknesses for rattle free plywood panels or solid wood raised panels.
Never use bit on router that will exceed maximum recommended recommended RPM of bit. Choose from a variety of material thicknesses 5/8 to 1-1/4". Overall dia.
6. JessEm #ad
JessEm# 04215, JESSEM Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides #adJessEm #ad
- Includes one infeed stock guide, one outfeed stock guide and detailed instructions. 1-1/2" urethane one-way rollers set at 5° toward fence and 2-3/4" total adjustment. Includes one infeed stock guide, one outfeed stock guide and detailed instructions.
Unique roller system holds down workpiece and pushes into fence for precision stock feed. 1-1/2" urethane one-way rollers set at 5Â° toward fence and 2-3/4" total adjustment.
7. Milescraft #ad
Complete Doweling Kit with Dowel Pins and Bits, Milescraft 1309 DowelJigKit #adMilescraft #ad
- Fluted hardwood dowel pins with chamfered ends Add strength and endurance to your joined surfaces Includes 3 different sizes. Steel dowel/tenon centers for durable and accurate location marking of dowel holes or in second board being joined.
The miles craft joint Mate allows for quick and accurately doweled corner, edge or surface joints. Brad point drill bits included in 3 different sizes 1/4", 5/16", 3/8". Metal bushings included to ensure accurate alignment When drilling for perfectly positioned dowels every time.
|Manufacturer||Milescraft, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty|
8. MICRO JIG #ad
Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG, GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws #adMICRO JIG #ad
- Work with small stock safely. Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold. Precise 1/4" thin rips. 100% satisfaction. 3-directional Force for total control of the workpiece. Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping.
Moving-blade-Guard Hand protection. Fully adjustable for easy handling. A true micrOJIG Innovation. Virtually eliminates kickback. Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw. Made in usa. Extended 3-year. Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before.
|Brand||MICRO JIG #ad|
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
9. E-TING #ad
E-TING 4Pcs Hand Tool Toggle Clamp 201B Antislip Red Horizontal Clamp 201-B Quick Release Tool #adE-TING #ad
- Size: approx. 145*35*40mm/ 5. 7" x 1. 38" x 1. 57" l*w*H. Holding capacity force: 198 lbs. Package included: 4 pcs e-tiNG GH-201B horizontal quick release toggle clamp. Retracted clamp will allow for vertical removal of clamped item, mechanism allows maximum clearance.
Material: cold-rolled carbon steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance; Oil and Stain resistant red vinyl solid hand grips, complete with adjustable rubber pressure tips. Application: a rock-solid grip to install on jigs, tool fixtures, or movable bases. Design: low height design.
10. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC UT1002 Universal Tool Stand #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Important: the ut1002 universal Tool Stand is not designed to be used with casters as it destabilizes the stand. Features: 500 pound load capacity to accommodate a wide assortment of tools and equipment, adjustable foot pad for stability and a heavy gauge metal base powder coat finish for long-term durability.
18" x 27" storage shelf, 14” x 25” expandable MDF split top with ruled surface expands to 20”x25”.
Application: ideal for supporting a variety of smaller, while giving you a sturdy, compact bench-top machines, power tools and accessories, yet small and dependable work surface.
Dimensions: 32-inch working height. Includes: 1 universal Power Tool Stand. Non-marring: equipped with rubber feet that not only reduce equipment vibration, but they offer an anti-slip, skid free and non-abrasive profile that protects your floor for scuffs and scrapes. Adding casters will void the warranty on this product.