As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Real Milk Paint #ad
Butcher Blocks, Food Grade, Cutting Boards, and Slate, Pure Tung Oil and Citrus Solvent for Wood Finishing, Clay, Stone, Real Milk Paint, Half and Half, 32 oz #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Half & half - pre-mixed pure tung oil and citrus solvent for wood finishing. Waterproof - use as a waterproof wood sealer, 3 to 5 coats are needed to seal. The all-natural finish takes 7-10 days to develop water resistance and 30 days for a complete cure.
A great penetrating oil for use on wooden kitchen items such as chopping boards. We’ve done the mixing so you don’t have to! A thinner formula which allows the oil to penetrate deeper into the wood.
Multiple uses - use the wood oil and citrus solvent formula for finishing countertops, bowls, chopping blocks, concrete, cutting boards, stone, terra cotta clay pots, butcher blocks, and slate. Food grade - safe for food contact. Planet friendly - pure tung oil wood finish is planet friendly and has a natural light “Honey” color, which is great for achieving an antique finish.
2. Real Milk Paint #ad
Brush Cleaner, Natural Alternative to Odorless Mineral Spirits, Degreaser, Citrus Solvent, 16 oz, Real Milk Paint, Paint Thinner #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- The solvent evaporates as it dries. Can be easily disposed of with no threat to the environment. Citrus solvent - a natural citrus solvent made from 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit and 2% water.
Paint thinner - can be used to thin tung oil or as a replacement for mineral spirits, odorless mineral spirits, and petroleum chemicals. Natural - does not contain any emulsions, surfactants, or any other additives that paint thinner products contain.
Use the citrus Solvent to thin paints such as oil paints. Planet friendly - does not contribute to the depletion of the upper ozone or smog like mineral spirits or paint thinner. Cleaner & degreaser - citrus solvent is powerful enough to do the work of odorless mineral spirits. Use as a paint remover, heavy duty degreaser, oil paint brush cleaner, and more!.
3. Bluewater Chemgroup #ad
Premium Cold Pressed Orange Oil- 32 oz D-Limonene, All Natural Cold Pressed Orange Oil #adBluewater Chemgroup #ad
- For general cleaning dilute 2 oz with 1 gallon of water Shake Well Before Using. Great mulit-use cleaner: glass cleaner, oil spot Cleaner, Floor Cleaner, Counter Top and Hard Surface Cleaner, air freshener, Adhesive Removal, and Grill Cleaner.
Natural, bio Degradable, and Non-Toxic. Derived from Citrus peel of oranges. Manufactured in the USA! .
4. HOPE'S #ad
32 Fl Oz, Waterproof Natural Wood Finish and Sealer, Hope's Pure Tung Oil #adHOPE'S #ad
- Great for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, wooden utensils, it is great for cutting boards, countertops, wooden bowls, butcher blocks, and more. Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature.
Protects - resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products.
Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, and becomes part of the wood itself.
Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, stripped wood, even brick, concrete floors and countertops, stone, weathered wood, and cast iron.
5. Real Milk Paint #ad
Cutting Boards, Food Grade, Pure Tung Oil for Wood Finishing, Waterproof, Outdoor Furniture, Wood Flooring, 1 Gallon, Butcher Blocks, Real Milk Paint #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Tung oil provides an all-natural, matte, and waterproof protective finish for a variety of wooden surfaces. Waterproof - our tung oil can be used as a waterproof wood sealer.
A great penetrating oil for use on wooden kitchen items such as chopping boards. Multiple uses - use the wood oil for finishing countertops, cutting boards, butcher blocks, wood siding, decks, wood flooring, chopping blocks, concrete, bowls, unfinished wood furniture, and brick.
Food grade - safe for food contact. Planet friendly - pure tung oil wood finish is planet friendly and contains zero VOC’s, heavy metals, additives, or distillates.100% pure - pure tung oil for wood finishing. It’s astm quality tested and a natural light “Honey” color, forming a flexible waterproof finish.
6. ZBD GOODS #ad
Z's Wood Nectar All Natural Beeswax Furniture Polish & Conditioner 6oz, Beeswax, Made with Tung Oil, Sent-CedarWood LemonGrass, & Carnauba Wax, Great on Damaged & Untreated Wood #adZBD GOODS #ad
- Natural & safe – we only use organic non-toxic ingredients in the manufacture of our wood polish. Full instructions on the back of every container. We use; pure beeswax, carnauba wax, and Essential Oils to make a clean, Tung oil, safe alternative to furniture polish.
Easy to use- apply a small amount on the surface with a clean rag, let it absorb, and buff off excess wax. Multi-usage - butcher block countertop, cement, metal, restores the look of damaged furniture, stone, apply over chalk paint, brings a nice glow to unfinished wood furniture, wooden cutting board, kitchen cabinet, and so much more.
Batches are made weekly to ensure freshness or because I have three kids, and it takes a little time to make.
Improve your furniture’s appearance - are you staring at your old furniture and thinking of a way you can restore it to how it looked when new? Then you are in the right place! This beeswax furniture polish is a Safe Natural Wood Polish that restores the appearance of your furniture and other wooden items in your home. Best of all, it's made in the usa by one guy in his wife's kitchen.
|Brand||ZBD GOODS #ad|
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
1 pt Rust-Oleum 66051H Watco Butcher Block Oil & Finish #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Easy wipe-on application. Ft. Ready for use after 72 hours. The rich sheen enhances the wood while it protects. Non-toxic, food safe wood oil is easy to apply with no brush marks. 300 Food-safe formulation.
Protects interior wood surfaces such as butcher blocks, cutting boards, salad bowls and more. Dries to the touch in 2 hours and covers up to 50 sq. Easy wipe-on application with a clean cloth - meets government standards of 21 CFR 175. Enhances and maintains wood items with a rich, lustrous sheen.
8. WOODRIVER #ad
WoodRiver Pure Tung Oil Pint #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Delivery requires street address. This product cannot ship to a PO box. Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, sanding, videos, wood, and plans. Easy to apply. 100% pure tung Oil. Produces a rich Lustrous Sheen -.
Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, wood stain and paint, america’s leading supplier of saws, Highpoint, planes, routers, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, kits, hand tools, power tools, dust collection and more.
9. CLARK'S #ad
Cutting Board Oil 12oz by CLARK'S | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Food Grade Mineral Oil |Butcher Block Oil & Conditioner #adCLARK'S #ad
- Delightful fresh scent that won’t overwhelm. Results – just look at the incredible pictures our customers post. Clark's oil penetrates wood deeply - oil works its way deep into the grain of Butcher Blocks, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
”. Prevents drying and cracking – oiling cutting boards or butcher blocks every 3-4 weeks helps prevent wood from drying, splitting or cracking.
”. Perfectly blended with natural lemon and orange oils. ”. Join in and show your before and after photos!”. Expert support – paul and alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products”.
|Warranty||Lifetime - If you are ever unsatisfied with the performance of our products you can return for a full refund!|
10. ODIE'S #ad
9oz Jar, Odie's Oil, Universal #adODIE'S #ad
- Up to 20 times the coverage as conventional finishes. Our finish not only works on all species of wood, plastic and more! Odie’s Oil can also be used as a wood stabilizer and is food safe, its ideal for leather, solvent free and non-toxic making it great for kitchen and cooking based projects.
Coverage will vary depending on wood density and porosity. The culmination of 30 plus years of research, a little Odie’s Oil goes a long way! Use it sparingly. Odie’s oil is very easy to use. No solvents means there is almost nothing to evaporate, stays in the wood. The finish contains natural uv inhibitors which are a sunscreen for your wood! Where can i use odie’s oil? odie's oil is great for interior and exterior applications like boats, Bowls, Fine Furniture, Decks, concrete, etc.
Floors, gates, cutting boards, toys, doors, Brightwork, auto detail, Kitchen Implements, leather and metal, Patio Furniture, etc.
If you’re looking for a wood finish that not only looks fantastic but is easy to apply, metal, look no further than Odie’s Oil. Unlike conventional wood finishes there’s no sanding or stripping needed between coats or retouching. A unique trait of our odie’s Oil finish is that it tends to get better looking with age once it is applied. Odie's oil covers many, wait a while, many times the area of other wood finishes. Remember, born out of inspiration, hard work and a driving need to solve problems specific to the woodworker.