As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Activists #ad
Activists 300 mm 12 Inch Largest Round Center Finder Lathe Tool Bullseye Circle Finder Compass for Woodturners #adActivists #ad
- Durable material: the lathe center finder is made of thick enough transparent acrylic with a central hole and clearly marked circles, which allows you to see exactly what you are doing and helps you measure quickly and easily. Easy to use: set the round template on the piece, move it till you are happy with the center, mark the center with a pencil or sharp point and then you can use the compass to scribe the circle.
Easy to read: laser marking and the scale mark will not be worn after long-term use, trays and platters, marked circles in 5mm increments; the center finder is perfect for laying out bowls, finding the center of irregular shapes to produce maximum yield on logs.
Great tool for lathe work and woodturners: center finder tool works on wood, plastic, poster board, glass, metal, composites and more! Wherever you need a circle drawn or need to find center on irregularly shaped items this center finder/compass is the tool to reach for.
Largest center finder: the center finder tool can draw a circle with a radius of 10mm to 150mm, the center point on irregular items with a diameter of 300 mm/ 12 inches, easily find the largest circle.
2. Fulton #ad
10" Round Center Finder Compass Clear Acrylic for Drawing Circles, Lathe Work and Woodturners. Ideal For Locating Center on Logs and General Stock Pieces Works Well on Round and Square Stock #adFulton #ad
- When laying out a circle on a log one of the toughest things to do is to find the center or cut just the right amount of wood off to create a “perfect circle”. The center finder/compass helps with this by allowing you to lay the disc on to the log and easily identify the largest circle possible on the log.
Choose the diameter circle you would like to mark, then using a fine pointed pencil or scoring tool to mark your circle. Made from clear, the center finder/compass is perfect for many different shop, fully transparent acrylic, job site or around the home applications. Once you locate the spot that you want to center your circle from, use a push pin or brad nail in the center hole of the center finder/compass to hold it in place.
You can layout and draw circles from 1” to 10” in diameter. If you have ever tried to use a standard compass to draw a circle on irregularly shaped or rough items then you know your results can be mixed at best.
The round, clear acrylic center finder/Compass solves this issue by providing a clear view of what you are doing and drawing holes with corresponding, clear index marks for drawing circles. It also doubles as a center finder that works exceptionally well on irregularly shaped items like wooden logs. Works on wood, plastic, metal, school projects, poster board, arts, glass, crafts, composites and more!. It makes layout and finding the center on many types of objects easy and truly simplified. This also helps produce maximum yield on logs smaller than 10” in diameter.
3. Savannah #ad
Round, Octagon and Hexagon Shaped Material up To 18 Inches Ideal For Woodworkers, Carpenters or Around the Home, Blue Transparent Center Finder and Yellow Transparent Center Finder for Square #adSavannah #ad
- You can depend on this device providing you with precision centering on your work stock. To center ovals and rectangles, simply adjust the workpiece higher up on the v-fence to accommodate for the longer side of the shape when scoring the perpendicular line. The large blue center finder will work with a maximum 18" round, octagon & square; and 5-3/4" hexagon.
Inaccurate estimating will be a thing of the past. Both center finders are made of impact-resistant plastic. Finally a device for finding center on larger objects! enjoy the satisfaction of creating larger, symmetrical woodworking projects.
A must have for all woodturners, carpenters, crafters, octagon & square; and 12-1/2" hexagon. The yellow center finder will work with a maximum 8" round, weekend warriors and professionals alike! It's a wood turner's dream but it is also ideal in a wide variety of woodworking, jewelry-making and other professional and diy applications.
Its lightweight construction of rugged, impact-resistant plastic makes for easy usability and long-lasting durability. The center finder features two v-stops, for enhanced versatility. This handy tool allows you to quickly and easily pinpoint the exact center of Circular, square and octagonal-shaped stock and hexagonal-shaped stock. In addition, one on either side, the clear quality of the plastic insures optimal visibility. The point where the perpendicular lines cross reveals the true center.
4. Groz #ad
GROZ 3-inch Center Square | Made of Hard Spring Steel | Accurately Find The Center of Round and Cylinder Bars and Stocks | for Machinists and Tool Makers | Professional Grade 03522 #adGroz #ad
- Versatile: set up miter saw, table saw, band saw, and other sets that require accurate measurements. High precision: for finding centers of round stocks easily, great for both metal and woodworks. Heavy duty: made of hardened spring steel, ideal for engineers and construction professionals.
Long life: edge blade is toughened to resist abrasion, square in greased form reduces oxidation. High accuracy: ground blade, square head, and center head, meet all the specifications for accuracy.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71421 10" Round Center Finder Compass Tool for Wood Turning Lathe Work – Clear Acrylic #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Features: marks circles up to 10 inches in 1/2 inch increments with 18 accurately cut 1/8”diameter holes, and 1 center disc hole. Function: a quick and easy solution to finding the center of irregular shapes, platters, drawing circles and perfect for laying out wood for bowls, trays and more.
Easy to use: simply tap a small nail or pin through the center hole, insert a pencil in your choice of diameter hole, and pivot around the center point to make your circle mark.
Premium design: made from clear acrylic, these center finder woodworking tools possess a truly transparent profile and contain sharply laid out markings and visual aids along the disc. Includes: 1 circle Center Finder Tool 10 inches.
6. Taytools #ad
Plastic Center Finder for Square, Round, Octagon and Hexagon Stock up to 8”CF #adTaytools #ad
- Intersection is center. Quickly find exact center of stock with no measurements. Clear impact resistant plastic for better visibility.
Find center of hexagons up to 5 ¾”. To use place on corner, scribe a line, rotate 90 degrees and strike a second line. Find centers of circles, octagons and square up to 8”.
7. Kinex Measuring #ad
Kinex 4062-2-A 200 mm 8 Inch Machinist Center Finder Miter Gauge Solid Milled Steel #adKinex Measuring #ad
- Used to accurately and efficiently find the center of both round and square stock. Overall length 12-1/4" long x 8” wide. Material: milled tool steel. Thickness of head:. 370”; thickness of rule: 0190”. Ruler: 200 mm graduated in millimeters; graduations are precision laser etched.
8. TLT Retail #ad
Woodworking Marking Tool Small, TLT Retail 12"/300mm Round Center Finder Compass Clear Acrylic for Drawing Circles, Lathe Work and Woodturners #adTLT Retail #ad
- Works on all kinds of material such as wood, glass, poster board, metal, plastic, composites and more!. The circle finder size optimizer is perfect for wood turners, arts, crafts, school projects, rough and finish carpenters or use it anywhere you need to draw a circle.
Benefits: get the highest value of objects eg. Lumber by maximizing the largest area of outcome. Reduce wastage by reducing the portion removed.
The transparent acrylic material allow users to look through the objects and find the largest circle as possible. Finding the center of irregular shapes to optimize yield is simple and easy.
Save time from using manual judging that takes more times. Circle finder size optimizer Marking Center Finder Tool Woodworking Compass. Reduce mistake due to human error by merely based on observation judgement. This circle finder size optimizer helps to get the largest circle area for any kind of irregular shapes by simply putting it on.
9. DDWT #ad
300mm /11.8inch Round Center Finder Compass for Wood Turners Lathe Work Clear Acrylic Drawing Circles Diameter #adDDWT #ad
- Made from clear, fully transparent acrylic with a center hole and clearly marked circles in 5mm increments. Finding the center of irregular shapes to optimize yield is simple and easy.
The lathe center finder works on wood, school projects, arts, poster board, glass, plastic, composites and more! Center Finder Compass is perfect for wood turners, metal, crafts, rough and finish carpenters or use it anywhere you need to draw a circle.
This center finder is perfect for laying out bowls, trays and platters. The circle center finder tool helps produce maximum yield on logs smaller than 300mm in diameter.
10. Taytools #ad
Taytools 114601 10 Inch Round Center Finder Compass for Wood Turners Lathe Work #adTaytools #ad
- This center finder is perfect for laying out bowls, trays and platters. Finding the center of irregular shapes to optimize yield is simple and easy. Will marks circles up to 10 inches in 1/2 inch increments.
To use, find the center, position on a blank, push an awl in the center hole and then trace a circle around the pivot point. Made from 1/8" acrylic with a center hole and clearly marked circles in 1/4" increments.