As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Speedi-Products #ad
Speedi-Products FDSC-08 8-Inch Diameter Flex and Sheet Metal Duct Splice Connector Collar #adSpeedi-Products #ad
- 8-inch flex Duct Splice Collar. Seal joints with approved duct mastic sealants. For splicing two lengths of flexible or sheet metal round ducts together. Consult your local building codes for approved installation practices. Insulate ductwork for improved energy efficiency and comfort.
2. Lambro #ad
3 Pack, Lambro 244 Duct Connector #adLambro #ad
- Sold as 3 Pack. Light weight aluminum material for increased flexibility. Connects 2 pieces Of 4 inch Flexible Aluminum Duct. Portable and fits in most storage spaces.
3. Lambro #ad
Lambro 244 Duct Connector #adLambro #ad
- Connects 2 pieces Of 4 inch Flexible Aluminum Duct. Light weight aluminum material for increased flexibility. Manufactured in United states. Easy to use. Highly durable. Portable and fits in most storage spaces.
4. Ideal-Air #ad
Ideal-Air 736458 Duct Collar Air Tight, 6" #adIdeal-Air #ad
- Has 1. 5 in mounting flange with adhesive neoprene gasket. Made from galvanized stee. Fast and easy way for connecting flex ducting. Provides a trouble-free, air-tight installation.
5. Lambro #ad
4 Pack, Lambro #246 6" Aluminum Duct Connector #adLambro #ad
- Size : 6". Lambro industries" aluminum duct connector. Used for connecting 2 lengths of 6" flexible aluminum duct together. Aluminum flexible duct connector. Sold as 4 Pack.
6. Deflecto #ad
3” long DAC4C, Silver, Deflecto 4” Duct Connector, Aluminum with Bead and Crimp #adDeflecto #ad
- Crimped ends allow for easy installation, simply slide the ducts over each end and fasten into place. Constructed of fire resistant aluminum. Maximum working pressure of 80 psi; maximum velocity of 5, 000 FPM; Operating temperature range of -100 to 430 degrees F.
Designed with a bead in the middle to give extra strength to your connection, which helps prolong use. For joining together round ducting, our 4” one piece aluminum duct connector is an ideal solution.
|Manufacturer||Deflect-o Products #ad|
7. Vent Systems #ad
4 Inch 3 Way Fitting, Duct Hose Dryer Vent T Connector, Vent Systems 4'' Inch Duct Connector 3 Way Hose Adapter/Splitter for Hose T-Shape Round Pipe Connector- Extractor Fan #adVent Systems #ad
- The dryer duct connector is seamlessly connected to achieve a good leakproof effect. Finally, install the clamp and tighten the screw. The interior of the duct splitter is smooth, and its reasonable curvature greatly reduces the wind resistance.
With the dryer vent hose it can be connected to exhaust fans, dryer vent covers and vent seals. At the same time, it can discharge air from each part in the ventilation project.
Don't worry about leaking air after installation. It is small in size, so it doesn't take up space. It is suitable for hoses of 100 mm 4 inch. Made out of high quallity Metal it is a material with high strength, good toughness. The duct connector is a three-hole - 3 way connector with two branches. Wipe the tee when using it, then dock it with the hose and fix it with aluminum foil tape.
8. Lambro #ad
Lambro #246 6" Aluminum Duct Connector #adLambro #ad
- Used for connecting 2 lengths of 6" flexible aluminum duct together. Size : 6". Lambro industries" aluminum duct connector. Connector made of 6" galvanized pipe. Aluminum flexible duct connector.
9. Ideal-Air #ad
Air Tight HVAC Ducting, Ideal-Air Duct Collar 8 Inch #adIdeal-Air #ad
- Buckets comes with a foam comfort grip handle for easy lifting and carrying. This bucket can hold dry or wet materials. Quick solution for easily connecting your Ducting to your wall, floor or ceiling opening.
|Manufacturer||Sunlight Supply Inc. #ad|
10. Speedi-Products #ad
Speedi-Products FDSC-10 10-Inch Diameter Flex and Sheet Metal Duct Splice Connector Collar #adSpeedi-Products #ad
- 10-inch flex Duct Splice Collar. Consult your local building codes for approved installation practices. Seal joints with approved duct mastic sealants. For splicing two lengths of flexible or sheet metal round ducts together. Insulate ductwork for improved energy efficiency and comfort.