As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOSCH #ad
Bosch 5/32 In. X 6 In. Hex Shank Hammer Drill Masonry Bit LBHX002 #adBOSCH #ad
- Exclusive bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads. Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal.
Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life. Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal.
2. BOSCH #ad
Bosch 5 pc. 5/32 In. X 6 In. Hex Shank Hammer Drill Masonry Bits LBHX0025 #adBOSCH #ad
- Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life. Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal.
Exclusive bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads. Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal.
3. SNUG Fasteners #ad
SNUG Fasteners Five 5 5/32" x 5-1/2" Carbide Tip Masonry Drill Bits for Concrete, Brick, or Block SNG534 #adSNUG Fasteners #ad
- For applications in brick, concrete and block. For applications in brick, concrete and block. Use with a standard drill. Flat shank prevents bit slippage.
High quality carbide tip for fast cutting and extended life. Package includes 5 premium concrete bits to be used with 3/16" Topcon style masonry screws. Used by professionals from plumbers to re-modelers.
4. Makita #ad
Makita D-00810-25 5/32" x 6-1/4" Sds-Plus Bit, Stainless Steel, 25/Pk #adMakita #ad
- Central guiding action for accurate holes. For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete. Convenient contractor pack contains 25 bits.
For use with rotary Hammers that accept bits with SDS-plus shanks. Special impact grade Carbide. Engineered for reduced vibration and noise emissions. 4" usable length.
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW5209 Drill Bit Premium Percussion Carbide Bit, 5/32-Inch By 3-Inch #adDEWALT #ad
- Fit into standard 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch chucks. Unique flute design efficiently removes dust and reduces binding. Can be used on Concrete or rock. Used primarily to drill holes for mechanical anchors.
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
6. Sabre Tools #ad
10, Brick, Sabre Tools 5/32 Inch x 6 Inch Masonry Drill Bit, Carbide Tipped 10-Pack for Concrete, Stone, Impact Performance 5/32" x 6", 1/4” Hex Shank #adSabre Tools #ad
- 1/4” hex shank masonry bit set – Can be used with impact drivers and regular screw guns for added non-slip ability. Bit features u-flute with self-centering carbide tip, ensuring fast cut speeds and MAXIMUM life.
High quality masonry drill bits designed to work in; brick, stone, concrete, and block. Our concrete drill bits have an optimized design, allowing material to quickly move out of the hole while bit remains cool. 1/4” x 4” x 6" masonry hammer drill bits 10 pack set – Ideal for use with Tapcon concrete screws.
7. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH IMC02 5/32" Impact MultiConstruction Drill Bit #adBOSCH #ad
- Steep flutes – deliver fast material removal. Robust high-quality carbide head – provides fast drilling in materials from masonry to plastic. Multi-application design – offers drilling in in wood and a variety of other materials.
Hex shanks – allows use in impactors and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Sharp ground cutting edges – designed for advanced performance.
8. Power Max #ad
Masonry Drill Bits 5/32 in.x 3-1/2 in. Carbide Tip Flat Shank Drill Concrete Stone Bricks-10Pcs #adPower Max #ad
- High-quality carbide tip for long life Drilling Applications in Bricks, Granite, Bricks, Concrete, Ceramic Tile, Stones. 10pcs pack 5/32" x 3-1/2" inch carbide tipped masonry concrete Drill Bit with Half Flat Shank Use on Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Stone, Bricks, Concrete and Marble.
Flat shank prevents bit slippage and Ensure the Precise Drilling of Pilot Holes When Installing Anchors. For use with masonry fastening systems/hex sleeve drive tools. Coated in climaseal to provide corrosion resistance and Drills in harder concrete and produces fewer head snaps.
|Brand||Power Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max-Power Tools #ad|
9. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH HC2001 5/32 In. x 6 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bit,Gray #adBOSCH #ad
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit. Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete. Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads. Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life. 15 percent faster compared to S4L.
10. MAX-CRAFT #ad
MAX-CRAFT Masonry Drill Bit Set 5/32 in. Golden Flute Drill Concrete Stone-10Pcs #adMAX-CRAFT #ad
- Carbide tip point: the 130 deg. Cutting point to enable easy cutting and best self-centering without Walking off When Drill Through Bricks, Stones, Concrete. Quantity/pack: 10 pcs Masonry Drill Bit in a Package. Concrete drill flute: 2 Flutes parabolic flute design to ensure the quick easy chips removal.
Masonry drill bit dimension: 5/32"Diameter x 3-1/16" Overall length. Material: premium high grade carbide tipped for cutting Point for best fast penetrating and Hardened HCS and CRV Steel for Masonry Drill Bits Shank Body to Enable Long Cutting Life.