As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOSCH #ad
Bosch 5/32 In. X 6 In. Hex Shank Hammer Drill Masonry Bit LBHX002 #adBOSCH #ad
- Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life. Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Exclusive bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads.
Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal. Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal.
2. BOSCH #ad
Bosch 5 pc. 5/32 In. X 6 In. Hex Shank Hammer Drill Masonry Bits LBHX0025 #adBOSCH #ad
- Carbide-tipped masonry bit with upgraded hex shank design – engineered to provide long bit life and fast material removal. Milled u-flutes with deep-cut spiral – delivers fast material removal.
Asymmetric diamond-ground carbide tip – allows for fast drilling and longer bit life. Upgraded hex shank – allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Exclusive bosch-made carbide – delivers outstanding durability under heavy loads.
3. SNUG Fasteners #ad
Brick, SNUG Fasteners Five 5 5/32" x 5-1/2" Carbide Tip Masonry Drill Bits for Concrete, or Block SNG534 #adSNUG Fasteners #ad
- Flat shank prevents bit slippage. For applications in brick, concrete and block. Used by professionals from plumbers to re-modelers. Package includes 5 premium concrete bits to be used with 3/16" Topcon style masonry screws.
Use with a standard drill. High quality carbide tip for fast cutting and extended life. For applications in brick, concrete and block.
4. Makita #ad
Stainless Steel, Makita D-00810-25 5/32" x 6-1/4" Sds-Plus Bit, 25/Pk #adMakita #ad
- Central guiding action for accurate holes. 4" usable length. Convenient contractor pack contains 25 bits. Special impact grade Carbide.
Engineered for reduced vibration and noise emissions. For drilling holes in a variety of masonry materials including concrete. For use with rotary Hammers that accept bits with SDS-plus shanks.
5. DEWALT #ad
5/32-Inch By 3-Inch, DEWALT DW5209 Drill Bit Premium Percussion Carbide Bit #adDEWALT #ad
- Can be used on Concrete or rock. Unique flute design efficiently removes dust and reduces binding. Used primarily to drill holes for mechanical anchors. Fit into standard 3/8-Inch and 1/2-Inch chucks.
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
6. Sabre Tools #ad
Sabre Tools 5/32 Inch x 6 Inch Masonry Drill Bit, 1/4” Hex Shank, Brick, Impact Performance 5/32" x 6", Carbide Tipped 10-Pack for Concrete, 10, Stone #adSabre Tools #ad
- 1/4” hex shank masonry bit set – Can be used with impact drivers and regular screw guns for added non-slip ability. Bit features u-flute with self-centering carbide tip, ensuring fast cut speeds and MAXIMUM life.
1/4” x 4” x 6" masonry hammer drill bits 10 pack set – Ideal for use with Tapcon concrete screws. Our concrete drill bits have an optimized design, allowing material to quickly move out of the hole while bit remains cool. High quality masonry drill bits designed to work in; brick, stone, concrete, and block.
7. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH IMC02 5/32" Impact MultiConstruction Drill Bit #adBOSCH #ad
- Sharp ground cutting edges – designed for advanced performance. Hex shanks – allows use in impactors and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility. Steep flutes – deliver fast material removal.
Multi-application design – offers drilling in in wood and a variety of other materials. Robust high-quality carbide head – provides fast drilling in materials from masonry to plastic.
8. Power Max #ad
Masonry Drill Bits 5/32 in.x 3-1/2 in. Carbide Tip Flat Shank Drill Concrete Stone Bricks-10Pcs #adPower Max #ad
- For use with masonry fastening systems/hex sleeve drive tools. Coated in climaseal to provide corrosion resistance and Drills in harder concrete and produces fewer head snaps. High-quality carbide tip for long life Drilling Applications in Bricks, Bricks, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Granite, Stones.
10pcs pack 5/32" x 3-1/2" inch carbide tipped masonry concrete Drill Bit with Half Flat Shank Use on Masonry, Bricks, Stone, Ceramic Tile, Concrete and Marble. Flat shank prevents bit slippage and Ensure the Precise Drilling of Pilot Holes When Installing Anchors.
|Brand||Power Max #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max-Power Tools #ad|
9. BOSCH #ad
BOSCH HC2001 5/32 In. x 6 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bit,Gray #adBOSCH #ad
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life. Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete. Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads. 15 percent faster compared to S4L. Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit.
10. MAX-CRAFT #ad
MAX-CRAFT Masonry Drill Bit Set 5/32 in. Golden Flute Drill Concrete Stone-10Pcs #adMAX-CRAFT #ad
- Quantity/pack: 10 pcs Masonry Drill Bit in a Package. Masonry drill bit dimension: 5/32"Diameter x 3-1/16" Overall length. Concrete drill flute: 2 Flutes parabolic flute design to ensure the quick easy chips removal. Carbide tip point: the 130 deg.
Cutting point to enable easy cutting and best self-centering without Walking off When Drill Through Bricks, Stones, Concrete. Material: premium high grade carbide tipped for cutting Point for best fast penetrating and Hardened HCS and CRV Steel for Masonry Drill Bits Shank Body to Enable Long Cutting Life.