As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Freeman #ad
Freeman PSS50 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2" Medium Crown Stapler #adFreeman #ad
- Pro design: this stapler features a belt hook, bump firing or sequential firing, rubber comfort grip, depth adjust, pre-installed industrial air fitting, and a quick release nose. Nailed it: this 7/16" medium crown stapler may be used for a variety of applications including wall sheathing, roof decking, shipping crates, constructing pallets, and many other uses.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, flooring, finish, Paslode, including staplers and nailers for siding, framing, Bostitch, Senco, and roofing.
It features a durable, putting down subfloor, lightweight anodized aluminum cylinder. The open magazine design allows users to quickly check how many staples are remaining when working. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, and Dewalt.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
2. Senco #ad
Senco, 3L0003N SNS41 16-Gauge Construction Stapler #adSenco #ad
- Air consumption: 5. 4 scfm. Comfort grip reduces vibration fatigue. Best for floor sheathing, lathing, fencing and roof deck. Drives 7/16-inch crown staples from 1-2inch in length. Operating pressure: 80 - 120 PSI. Lightweight and compact construction. 360-degree adjustable exhaust.
3. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Construction Stapler | Pneumatic | 7/16-Inch Staples | 16 Gauge Standard Crown | High Capacity Magazine | Cylinder Valve Driving Mechanism | N5008AC2 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Hitachi power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Depth adjustment: Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. Grip: rubber grip for add comfort and a secure hold.
Lightweight: only 4. 4lbs and well-balanced for easy maneuverability. New name. Same tools. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Cylinder valve: Provides quick response and rapid driving of fasteners.
Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Magazine: high-capacity open magazine design holds 157 staples for fewer replenishments. Fasteners: drives 16-gauge 7/16-in crown staples from 1-in to 2-in in length. Easy loading: Top load magazine for fast and easy loading.
4. Freeman #ad
Freeman PWC50 Pneumatic 16 Gauge 1" Wide Crown Stapler for Senco P Type Staples #adFreeman #ad
- Fire lock for safety prevents accidental firing when the tool is not in use. Tool-free depth adjust for various applications. Comfort grip handle reduces vibrations and impact, increasing control and accuracy.
Quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the case of a jammed fastener. One piece drive blade for increased durability extends the life of the tool.
Compatible with senco p-style 1" wide crown staples from 5/8" to 2" in length including SENCO, Duo-Fast, SpotNails, Hitachi, Grex, and B&C Eagle. Magnesium body results in a lightweight tool great for long shifts.
Contact actuation bump firing for speed. Easy to load magazine features a simple pull-back pusher. Ideal for heavy duty applications such as lathing, pallets, cabinet frames, roofing, sheathing, truss assembly, foam board insulation, stucco, furniture framing, house wrap, fencing, and general construction.
|Warranty||Covered by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
5. Senco #ad
SENCO 9X0001N NS20XP 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown Stapler #adSenco #ad
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires. Enhanced ez-clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners. Well-balanced, ergonomic design for all-day use.
|Model||Senco - 9X0001N|
6. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Pneumatic Stapler, 16 Gauge, 1-Inch Wide Crown, High Capacity Magazine, 5-Year Warranty N5024A2, 1-Inch up to 2-Inch Staple Length #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Award: rated the pro preferred nailer for 7 years running 2014 - 2020 by Builder and Developer Magazine. Lightweight: at only 4. 7 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue.
Trigger: selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch. Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials.
Wide Crown Staples. Fasteners: 16 gauge, 1 In. Magazine: high capacity top loading magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishment and quick reloading.
Cylinder valve: firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second. Air duster: integrated air duster that is easily thumb operated to clear dust and debris. Includes: n5024a2 wide crown stapler, Safety Glasses. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty.
7. KIMSING #ad
Air Medium Crown Construction Staple Gun for Fencing, Roof Decking and Siding N838H, 16 Gauge 7/16-Inch Crown Construction Staples, Woodpecker Pneumatic Sheathing Stapler with Safety #adKIMSING #ad
- Die-cast aluminum gun body is durable and in good craftsmanship. After polishing and quenching processes, the tungsten muzzle is sturdy and has a longer lifespan. Compatible with 16 gauge 7/16-inch108mmcrown, 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch19-38mm Leg Length Heavy Wire Staples.
The safety lock trigger is for preventing accidental firing, in which the sign is clearly marked beside the trigger. Low air consumption.
The gray color is not easy to show the dirt. The alloy air cylinder inside provides strong power. The ergonomic rubber hand grip gives you more control and comfort. Up is lock and down is the release.
No air leak. Front exhaust. Meanwhile, the magazine adopts intuitive and open design so that you know the consumption of the nails at any time. The anodized aluminum side-loading magazine is more wearable without roughness, which makes the feeding process and reloading smooth and easy. Used in upholstering, roof decking, subflooring, wooden packing boxes, solid wood furniture, and more.
8. B&C Eagle #ad
B&C Eagle MS1650 7/16-Inch Medium Crown 16 Gauge 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch Construction Stapler #adB&C Eagle #ad
- Lightweight magnesium housing. Adjustable exhaust deflector tool free 360 Degree. Weight: 4. 4lbs. Top loading magazine. Comfortable rubber grip.
|Brand||B&C Eagle #ad|
|Manufacturer||B & C Eagle #ad|
9. Spot Nails #ad
Spot Nails X1S3640 16 Gauge 1-inch Wide Crown Stapler for Senco P series and Hitachi Wide Crown Staples 5/8-inch to 1-1/2-inch Leg #adSpot Nails #ad
- Adjustable Depth Control. Accepts serco p series staples, duo-fast 1700 & Spot Nails 3600 5/8" to 1/1/2". Plastic Carrying Case Included. Quick Clear Nose.
|Brand||Spot Nails #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spot Nails #ad|
10. Complete #ad
Complete C-1650P ProGrade 16 Gauge Stapler Medium Crown 1/2" for 1" to 2" GS16 or 16S4 Staples SIM 650S4 SCS200 #adComplete #ad
- Slim design to help with line of sight while operating. Uses complete gs16, 16s4 16-gauge 1/2-inch medium crown staples; 1-2-inch staple range.
Operating pressure: 70-120 psi; MAGAZINE capacity 140 staples. Quantity: 1-per pack. Built in depth control for precision driving; lightweight magnesium body.